Chapter 6

Horror School!

Suho and the others were at their wits' end and they don't have any idea on how to stopped the chaos. When Jaeun and Suho were busy discussing about the problem, Seohee sneaked out of the class without other students knowing.

Later, Jaeun noticed Seohee's diappearance. "Eh, guys! Where's Seohee?"

Silence.

"I asked, where is Seoheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee???" Jaeun searched around the class frantically.

Haneul stood up to calm her down. "Jaeun, cool... maybe she's going to the toilet."

"Then why didn't she ask for our permission?" Suho blurted out.

And that made Haneul to scratch her head. "Well, I don't know."

"Sehunnn, go and find Seohee now!" Suho commanded the maknae.

The younger guy whined. "Waeeeee? me.alone??"

"Oh, come on. I'm coming with you." Being the situation saver he always is, Chen offered himself. He and D.O already returned to the class 10 minutes ago. And now, he's going out again.

"Enough! Now go! Quick!" Suho hushed them away.

Baekhyun then stood up from his chair and went towards Suho's table. The lad's looked up to him. "Yes, Baek? Any problem?"

"Ermm, nothing.. Just feels like doing that. I'm bored." He then returned to his seat. Suho scoffed mentally at his action.

"Oppa! No teacher entering yet?" Haneul asked Suho.

He shrugged. "I don't know... Luhan! Baekhyun!"

The said guy perked up their heads. "Nee?"

"Both of you go and find the teachers again.. and look at the other class' condition."

"Ne!"

Thus, Luhan and Baekhyun going out of the class. As the two passed by the so-called-haunted room, Baekhhyun suddenly stopped and looked at the window across the room. And accidentally saw a glimpse of shadow waving at him.

His eyes widened as he tugged at Luhan's uniform. "Hyungg!"

Luhan halted and furrowed his eyebrows. "What's wrong?"

Baekhyun urged him to look at the window. "There!"

Luhan looked at the room but didn't see anything nor a shadow at all."Why? I don't see anything?"

Silence.

"Baekhyun! Are you alright?" Luhan casted a worried look at Baekhyun who kept mum all of a sudden.

"Erm... it;s nothing, hyung. Let's just go."

"Hmm, okay."


--Meanwhile...--

Sehun let out a sigh. "Where have this girl gone to?"

"At the toilet?" Chen suggested.

"Okay. You go find at the toilet, I'll go to other places."

Chen immediately snorted at the maknae constructing him. "You're asking me to enter the girl's toilet?? Sorry not sorry."

"So? What are we gonna do?" Sehun wailed his hands desperately. Noticing the total quiet surrounding, he wondered. "Why is this school suddenly filled with silence?"

Chen shrugged. He can't help but to feel weird as well. "I don't know. Something must be wrong."

"Erm, let's try look at the classes at second floor."


As Sehun and Chen walking around the second floor, they felt a sudden gust of cold air. What they saw, gives them goosebumps. All the students in the second floor classes just sat quietly with their eyes fixed in front.

It seems like their soul seems to be somewhere else.

"What's wrong with them?" Chen pointed his index finger towards the creepy students.

"This is giving me goosebumps, hyungg!" the maknae whined.

"It's better we leave now, before anything else happen."


--In the office--

"Where's all the teachers?" asked Luhan as he scanned the surroundings.

Baekhyun rubbed his chin, act like a detective. "Hmm... they can't be still in a middle of meeting."

Just then, Luhan saw a female teacher with her head hung low, at the table at the very end of the office.

"Baekhyun, isn't that a teacher?" Luhan nudged his friend as he pointed towards the teacher's direction.

"Where?"

"There. At the corner."

"Maybe, let's go and ask her."

Luhan and Baekhyun made their way towards the teacher.

Baekhyun bowed a little as he greeted the teacher. "Annyeong haseyo, seonsaeng~"

Silence.

"Seonsaeng?" Luhan asked.

Silence.

Baekhyun who had a hint of fear in his eyes, pulled Luhan away. "Err, hyung, better we get out of here."

"Wait."

"Hyungg~ let's just go..."

"Hmm, alright alright."

As Baekhyun and Luhan were about to step out of the office, suddenly, the office door locked by itself.

"Eh, why is this not opening?" Luhan fumbled nervously with the door handle.

"Faster, hyung!" Baekhyun urged him.

"I can't open the door!"

"WHAT?!"


--In the class--

"Where are the boys? It's been so long already~" Suho raked his hair in frustration.

"Didn't you bring your handphone?" Jaeun suggested.

"Oh, right! Wait.." As Suho took out his handphone, his eyebrows furrowed. "Why is it no signal?"

"No signal? No way~"

"Look." Suho showed his phone to Jaeun.

That made Jaeun to raise her eyebrows. "But, we're not even in a forest. Why is there no reception?"

Haneul who just remembered something, spoke up. "Guys.. you know right, that the school is in a deep trouble now? Where's teacher? Where's the guards?"

Jaeun stared at ther friend weirdly. "Why are you saying that?"

"Don't you know yet, Jaeun?"

Jaeun shook her head.

Haneul took a deep breath before saying. "Look at Kai, he keeps on covering his ears.. And Seohee, missing in action.. You know what 28th February 2003 means?"

"I know, it's the date of the incident where a girl commit suicide at fourth floor in the theater practice room." Suho answered.

"Right~"

Lay who got interested with their topic, in. "Waeyo?"

Haneul cast them a knowing look. "Now, the girl's spirit is going to seek revenge to someone among the students in this school."

Jaeun started to shiver. "You mean, that 'thing' is finding a student who always disturb her before?"

"Yes, and now, we have to be careful. We don't have any clue on any of the teacher's whereabout right now."

Suho nodded his head at Haneul's statement. "Hmm, so where's Luhan and the gang now?"