Chapter 13

Horror School!

Haneul revealed to Seohee every single thing what Jaeun said to her earlier.

"Why did Hyeri's spirit always disturbs her though?" Seohee wondered.

Haneul just shrugged. "Don't know~"

--------------------------

/In Jaeun's house/

"Jaeun-ah, you're home? Oh? Are you sick? You doesn't look so well." Jaeun's mom greeted her and noticed the pale expression on Jaeun's face.

"It's nothing, omma. I'm okay." Jaeun tried to assure her mom with a smile.

"Are you sure? Hmm... In that case, go and rest upstairs."

"Ne~" And so, Jaeun went to her bedroom. She threw her bag on the bed and went towards the bathroom. After taking a shower, suddenly Jaeun smelt something smelly. It's smells like something decayed and whatsoever.

Jaeun who was already fully dressed, looked around her room as she covered her nose with the towel in her hand. "Oh god! So smelly! What is this smell?"

A sudden feeling of terror overpowered her as she looked outside the window and saw a teenage girl eating human's heart and intestines. Jaeun was so shocked and fainted straight away.

Hearing the 'thud' sound, Jaeun's mom made her way towards Jaeun's bedroom worriedly. Her eyes widened when she saw Jaeun lying unconsciously on the floor. "Jaeun! Jaeun! Wake up."

Immediately, Jaeun's mom called the ambulance and Jaeun was sent to the hospital. At the hospital, the doctor told Jaeun's mom that Jaeun fainted because of tired. As soon as hearing the news about Jaeun admitted to the hospital, Haneul and Seohee went there.

"Is she alright, ahjumma?" Seohee asked Jaeun's mom concernedly.

"She's okay, just tired. But why did everytime she came back from school, she doesn't looks so well?"

Hearing her question, Haneul and Seohee inhaled deeply before Haneul trailed off. "Ahjumma~ actually, Jaeun always saw our classmate's spirit or what poeple nowadays called as ghost."

The older lady roughened her forehead. "Spirit? You mean, that Hyeri's spirit?" Seohee nodded. "Usually where did she saw her?"

"Yesterday, she saw her in the toilet." Seohee answered.

"Oh really? Now, I want to ask you two a favor. Can you guys help me to keep an eye on Jaeun within these two months period?"

"Why?" Seohee raised her eyebrows.

"Me and Jaeun's father are going to Jeju Island for some emergency matter."

"Jaeun isn't coming along?" asked Haneul.

"Well, I would like to bring her together but you guys got exam next week. So, you guys can stay at our house. I'm afraid something will happen to Jaeun. Jebal~"

Haneul convinced her with a smile. "No problem, ahjumma. Leave it to us."

"Thank you."

--------------------------------

-In the class-

"Guys, next week wo got exam. So, we better study." Suho blurted out..

Sehun rolled his eyes. "Nuisance exam."

"Must get good results this time." Kai pumped up his fist.

"If you want to get good results, then quit playing around." Haneul stated.

"I'm not a kid anymore." Kai protested.

"So?!"

Kai was about to talk back when Seohee came. "Haneul! Next week we're going to stay over Jaeun's house, isn't it?"

"Yup! I can't wait. Eh, did Jaeun know about this thing, that we're going to watch over her?"

"Of course she would know, her mom must've told her."

"Ohhh, okay." Haneul nodded.

Jaeun, Luhan and Baekhyun came into the class. Xiumin rushed towards Luhan as Chanyeol called Baekhyun over to his seat.

"Yah! We got ecam next week." Xiumin informed.

Luhan dropped his jaws. "Ha? But I haven't study yet."

"It's okay. We still have this week to study."

"Right."

Haneul called Jaeun over as she saw the girl. "Jaeun! You know, right, that we're going to take care of you within these two months?" She said, referring to her and Seohee.

Jaeun nodded. "Yup, I know."

"Good then."

"Guys~ did you tell anything to my mom?" Jaeun looked at her two friends. 

Seohee and Haneul exchanged glances before Haneul spoke up. "Yes, I did told her that day. Mian~"

Jaeun let out a sigh. "It's okay. By the way, I saw something weird when I was sent to the hospital that day."

"What is it?" Seohee perked up her ears.

"I don't know, I don't really remember."

The two girls sighed disappointedly. "It's better for you to not think much about that." Haneul advised Jaeun.

"Ermm, okay."

After a few minutes, the students were studying like usual. Mr. Jae Suk started the class and told them that they're going to attend evening classes for the week.

"Mwo?!" Sehun rounded his eyes.

"Aish, why so shocked? It's not a big deal, we'll just attend it." Kai waved off his lazy friend.

Haneul leaned in and whispered to Seohee. "Do you think Jaeun can attend the class?"

"I don't know~"

"Eun, can you come this evening?" Haneul voiced out to Jaeun.

"Who said I can't? Of course I can." Jaeun let out a soft scoff.

"If it's like that, good then. I'm just afraid if there's something happening to you later." said Haneul worriedly.

"I'll just be fine." Jaeun smiled.