Chapter 7

Horror School!

Luhan and Baekhyun were struggling to break free from the locked office. And in the end, they managed to.

They ran towards their class as fast as lightning.

Arriving there, Suho immediately called the leader. "Suho! Suho!"

Suho jolted in surprise. "Eh! What's wrong with you two!?"

"J-just now, we saw a-a ghost!"

Luhan then corrected Baekhyun's sentence. "But we don't know whether it's a ghost or not."

Jaeun was astonished. "Where did you guys saw... the ghost?"

"At the teacher's office!" Baekhyun exclaimed.

"Hmm, maybe that's Miss Ah Jung's spirit."

All head turned towards Haneul as she spoke up.

"What are you talking about?" Jaeun asked, bewildered.

"Hmm, some people said, before this, there's a female teacher named Miss Ah Jung, who always came to the school during dusk time because of her loads of work.. She love to go behind the building at Block B."

"What's with the teacher then?" Luhan asked in curiousity.

"According to our former seniors in this school, the teacher often get possessed by some spirits."

"Possessed? Why?" Jaeun's turn to ask.

"Because she often saw some kind of ghosts behind the building where she always gone to."

"What kind of ghost did she saw?" asked Jaeun.

"At that time, she was half-conscious, so she went behind the building and she felt that the building was shaking but no one felt the same as her. Then, behind the building, she saw rubbish scattered everywhere. What's more scary is, the teacher saw a kid around 4 years old, running around. And she saw another kid... drinking blood."

"Eee, enough! I don't want to hear anymore~" Jaeun stood up and swift away to the other side of the class.

Suho just shrugged her off. "What happened afterwards?"

"Then, Miss Ah Jung screamed and pulled her hair like a crazy woman. One whole school can hear her voice. So, every teachers in the school went behind the building and they saw Miss Ah Jung already collapsed on the ground. When they approached her, the teacher already froze and her body felt so cold. Little did they know, Miss Ah Jung already died."

"Aish! How come she can she that 'thing'?" Baekhyun wondered.

Haneul just shrugged.

"You're so brave to tell us this kind of story, Haneul." Luhan blurted out in amaze.

Just then, Suho slammed the table. "Eh! Where's Sehun and Chen?"

Everyone started to panic about the two disappearance.

"Let's go find them!" Luhan suggested.

Before Luhan and Baekhyun managed to get out, out of the blue, Sehun and Chen made their appearnce with a fainted Seohee carried on Sehun's back.

The others stared at them in shock.

Jaeun made her way worriedly towards them. "Seohee!!" She called out the girl's name. "What's with Seohee?"

Chen huffed heavily. "We found her in front of the girl's toilet just now!"

"Damn! We're drenched wet!" Sehun wiped his forehead.

"How did this happen?" asked Jaeun.

Sehun answered for her. "When we're searching for her just now, we saw a girl running around. We thought it's Seohee, but apparently not."

"Then?" Suho urged him.

Chen continued. "Then, we follow that girl. After a long run, she suddenly disappeared. And then, we saw Seohee laid on the floor in front of the toilet."

"Why did she become like this?" Jaeun trembled.