Chapter 4

Horror School!

After that encounter with the "spirit" that he saw, Kai kept on grabbing his head in terror. 

Sehun came immediately and hold his shoulders. "What's wrong with you? Headache?"

Kai shook his head and muttered low. "I'm okay. Just..."

"Just what?" Sehun waited impatiently for his next words.

"Just..." Kai closed his eyes and sighed heavily. "Nothing." He then got off from his seat and went towards Suho and D.O's seat.

Suho stared at Kai weirdly. "What has gotten into you? Looks like you were being attack by a ghost." He teased which made Kai froze.

"Are you feeling not well?" D.O asked concernly noticing Kai's pale face.

Kai shook his head as he tried to pry their question off. "No, I'm just fine."

Jaeun suddenly came and whispered to Kai. "Why didn't you just tell them about earlier?"

Sehun cast the two a curious look. "What are you guys whispering about?"

"Nothing." Jaeun assured him.

Kai whispered back to Jaeun. "I'm afraid they wouldn't believe what I say."

"Don't worry. I'm sure they'll not." Jaeun convinced him with a smile.

Kai held a breath before he turned towards his friends. "Guys, earlier, when we're in the theater room... I saw a girl's spirit. But, I don't know whether it's just my imagination or not."

Baekhyun suddenly slammed the table and interrupted. "Hah! Yesterday evening, I saw a girl waving her hands at me! When we're about to go back at that time."

Well, the almighty Sehun don't believe them. "MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Nonsense, you guys..."

Suho gave him a stern look. "Sehun... they're not done yet."

"You guys know right, that this school really have that kind of 'thing'." Jaeun voiced out.

Sehun immediately apologized at his action earlier. "Mianhae~ okay, now, you guys tell me. I don't know anything about this school."

Jaeun took a breath before continuing. "Okay. Before, there's a girl student in this school that commit suicide. At the room next door-"

"WHATT!? COMMIT SUICIDE? IS SHE NUTS?" 

Suho quickly glared at Sehun. "Yah! Jaeun haven't finished yet!"

"Alright, alright."

After calming Sehun, Jaeun went off. "Hmm... I don't know why she commit suicide though. Ah! There's one more! There's a student that always talked to herself in the room. She said that she's talking with someone but, we don't see anyone with her."

Haneul approached them and in. "I don't believe those kind of superstitious. If there really is something in our school, where is it? I don't see it anywhere."

Seohee also joined their conversation and defend herself. "We really saw it! If you still don't believe, then don't."

"You'll know how it feel if you experience it yourself." Suho scared Haneul off. 

But, of course, the brave Haneul wouldn't feel anything. "-_- whatever."

"I'm just saying." Suho wailed his hands in the air.

"Ugh! Enough, you guys." Seohee rolled her eyes at Haneul and Suho bickering.

"AAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Sehun who was shocked at Kai's scream, jumped in surprise. "What's wrong with you?!"

Haneul clutched her heart at his sudden scream. "Why on earth are you screaming, Kai?!"

"Why did that thing disturb me??!!!" He screamed again.

"What... thing?" D.O asked weirdly.

"It must be the 'thing' that he saw in the theater room earlier." Baekhyun presumed.

"Kai, calm down! If you're scared, then I'm scared too." Luhan hushed him nervously.

As a leader, Suho stood up and tried to save the situation. "Enough, enough. You guys sit here, I'll take care of him. Don't make a ruckus in this school. Jaeun, can you help me to get Mr. Jaesuk?"

"Nae~ Seohee, help Suho to handle the class."

"Nae! Leave it to me." Luckily Suho can rely on the girls.

After that, Jaeun went out towards the teacher's office. When she walked past the theater room, she saw a girl's spirit waving at her but she decided to shrug it off. On her way to the office, she can feel that something or someone is following her closely behind.

As soon as she arrived at the office, she can't help but feeling weird and scared at the same time.

No one is in the teacher's office!

Jaeun searched the whole school but none of the teacher's shadow is in sight. She wondered where had all teachers in the school been? In the end, she decided to return to the class.

Arriving at the class, she approached Suho with a worried expression wore on her face. "Oppa! Where's all the teachers?"

"What? There's none? Where are they?" Suho returned her the same question.

"Well, I don't know! That's why I ask you! I already searched EVERYWHERE but I don't even see a single teacher!"

Suho rubbed his chin, thinking. "Maybe they're in the meeting room?"

"Hmm... maybe." Jaeun couldn't help but agreed with him since she haven't searched the meeting room. Because that's the only place where students are not allowed to enter nor coming near.

But, they knew something is off.

It's impossible for all the teachers to gather in the room at a time. And the school's sudden empty environment really didn't help at all as the curiousity only grew bigger.