Chapter 15

Horror School!

Luhan and Kai quickly carrying Baekhyun towards the nurse room.


/In the class/

"What happened just now?" Mr. Jaesuk asked worriedly.

"Baekhyun was going to the toilet just now. He's gone for so long. So the boys went and find for him. But when they're out, suddenly Baek showed up in front of the class with his clothes soaked with blood." Jaeun answered.

"What happened to him?"

Silence.

Seeing the students not answering, Mr. Jaesuk let out a sigh. "Hrmm, it's okay. You guys can go home. I'll take care of Baekhyun. Careful on your way home."

"Ne~" The students bowed respectfully to Mr. Jaesuk.

"Girs, let's go and see Baek." Jaeun suggested to her two best friends.

Haneul and Seohee nodded. "Let's go."

"Guys, I'm going home first." Lay voiced out to his friends.

Suho waved him goodbye. "Okay, be careful." Turning towards the other boys, he spoke. "Let's go to the nurse room. Sehun? You're going back too?"

Sehun who were packing his stuffs into his bag, nodded. "Yes. I'm going back with Lay. We're going first."

"Okay." Suho waved.

Hence, Suho, Seohee, Haneul and Jaeun went towards the nurse room. As they were on their way there, Seohee saw a girl calling for her. Without a second thought, Seohee went towards the girl. Jaeun, Suho and Haneul didn't noticed that. And so, the three of them arrived at the nurse room.

"How is he?" Suho asked Luhan who was already in the nurse room.

"His body feels so cold. I don't know why." Luhan muttered.

Jaeun bent down to examine Baekhyun's face. "Poor him, is he injured anywhere?"

Kai who was also there, shook his head. "Don't have any idea. We've check his hands but there's no cut or anything."

"Did he kill anyone?"

That shocking statement from Haneul made all of them to turn towards her in disbelief.

"Haneul! What are you talking about?" Jaeun alarmed her.

Realising what she just blurted out, Haneul covered with her hands. It was unintentional.

"Please don't say nonsense, will you? As long as I know him, he would never do such thing."

"Mian~ my brain is not center right now." Haneul quickly apologize.

"Next time think before you say. Baek wouldn't do that. I know how he is." Kai blurted out.

"Mianhae! It's my fault, sorry for saying nonsense."

Suho shrugged them off as he looked around and noticed something off. "Hmm, where's Seohee?"

"Seohee?" Jaeun questioned back as she furrowed her eyebrows.

Noticing their friend's disappearance, Haneul voiced out worriedly. "Eh, where have she gone to? I thought she's with us just now."

"Where's this girl?" Jaeun muttered.