Meeting The Boys

New Roomate?

     You stood there too shocked to even shake the boy's hand out in front of you. He must have noticed you not respond to his gesture so he put down his hand with a sorta disappointed look on his face as he began to speak. "Ummmm, I can see you are kind of shocked but l-let me explain. I just recently moved to this town a-and I needed a place to stay, s-so I came here looking for a dorm and they said that all the dorms were taken, but I-I could take this room if i wanted. I-I mean they metioned I-I would have a new roommate but I didnt really expect it to be......a girl." He stuttered out somwhat more nervous than you expected he would be.

 

    You blinked a few times and shook your head as you took in what he had just said. On the outside you looked alot calmer than what you were feeling on the inside. On the inside you felt alittle nervous and scared. You never had a boy live with you before and he wasnt even your husband or even your BOYFRIEND!! He could be the biggest ert in the world!!! What if he tried to peek into your room while you were changing?! Or what if he tried to take a shower with you?!? (see what i did there XD) That would not go smooth sailing with you, and he would get kicked out in a heartbeat!!

       

     You let out a deep sigh and looked at his pleading face and then at the group of boys behind him watching the situation that was happpening in front of them. "Fine, I'll let you stay." You finally stated as what it felt like to be a whole minute of waiting when it was really only a couple of seconds. You then saw Tao's once desperate pleading face turn into a now relived and cheerful one. "OH THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I PROMISE I WILL BE THE BEST ROOMMATE YOU WILL EVER HAVE!!!!" He yelled as he embraced you into a bear hug from his excitment. You awkwardly patted his back trying hard not to make your cheeks turn pink. "U-ummm y-you're welcome."

     He let go of you and turned towards his friends still looking at you though. "These are my friends!" he said as he motioned to the boys. He walked towards the tallest one of the group, he had dirty blonde hair that was styled neatly. He had this sorta cold glare on his face, you were confused as to if it was just to you or if he just looked that way all the time.

 

exo_kris_png_by_hunfanytine-d6x1g2f.png

 

     "This tall guy right here is Kris, he is the oldest of our group"  He bowed he head as he gave me a suttle wink. 'so he is a cold guy and he is a flirt? I dont know if ill get to along with him'  you thought to yourself as Tao was introducing the second one of this bunch. He was pretty tall as well you could say, but still not as tall as Kris.  This guy had short black hair and more defined cheek bones than anybody else of the group, he also kinda reminded you of a dinosaur.

 

f318d75ff05be440dd19672c00042f7f.jpg

     "This is Chen, be careful with him he can be a bit of a troll." Chen bowed then smirked in a way of agreement with what he had just heard. 'Great now i have to watch my back when he is around, wouldnt wanna end up with like pie in my hair or something.' The third had sorta had reddish orange hair and it was pushed up is a sorta swoosh motion. He had somewhat baby/feminine like features about him wich you found absolutly adorable.

 

4_luhan_hair.jpg

     "This is the 'manly' one Luhan" Tao said while making are quotation around the word "manly". Luhan then slapped Tao on the arm playfully "YAH!! I am manly!!!" You sorta giggled at his immaturity. He pointed to the one with red hair and a sorta cute chubby face almost like squishy steamed buns.

 

tumblr_mckzxsEftu1qm4gg2.png

     "He is Xiumin, but you can call him baozi." The last guy had a smile half smile on that showed his deep dimple. You could tell he would be the shy one of the group.

 

tumblr_m8l3ef6c0x1rued0uo2_1280%25255B1%

     "Dimple boy over here is Lay." He bowed shyly at you as he looked down at the tan colored carpet.

  "Hello, my name is Anna" You bowed as you introduced yourself to the six boys.

"Well, i guess since your my new roomate I'll show you to your room" you said as you trailed down the hallway with the rest of the boys following you to the last door on the right. You opened it to reveal a empty untouched room with nothing but a bed and a window at the end. "I planned on doing anything to this room so you can do what you want with it,and the door across is your bathroom i have my own in my room" you explained to him. "It is getting late so you might wanna go to bed and ill help you finish unpacking in the morning." You told Tao as you looked at the other 5 boys, "Are you guys gonna spend the night over too?" You asked as nicely as you could without sounding annoyed. To be honest you didn't want all of them to stay, because you felt uncomfortable having that many people in your house especially when they were all boys and you were the only girl. "No we have a place to stay. But thanks anyway." The tall blonde Kris had said as the 5 boys left the apartment closing the door lightly. You turn towards Tao yawning. "Well I'm going to bed I'll see you in the morning, goodnight." You said tiredly as you walked to your room. You put on your pajamas then laid down in your bed falling asleep instantly.

 

Tao's POV:

    "Goodnight" I said back to Anna as she walked away to her room. I fell back onto the couch smiling brightly. Today couldnt get any better. First I see the most beautiful girl in a cafe this afternoon and now i find out im living with her!!! I got up  and headed towards my new bedroom and put on a pair of track pants and fell asleep thinking about Anna.