SM TRAINIES!!

New Roomate?

Tao's POV:

     I woke up to Chen and Luhan watching cartoons on the television. I looked to see it was 6:30 A.M, typical for them to be up so early just to watch cartoons. I looked and saw that Lay, Kris and Xiumin were still fast asleep. I guess them laughing abnoxiously loud had no effect on them. I sat up on the floor of the living room and streched out my arms. "I dont see how you guys can get up so early to watch the same cartoons every morning." I said  to the little kids on the couch as a yawned escaped my mouth. "Well, we are early birds so might as well do something while we wait for you three to get off your butts." Luhan retorted and took a sip of coffee. I just shook my head and got up and walked towards the kitchen and got my self a cup of coffee.

     I was pouring my cup when I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I turned around and saw Anna look up at me sleepily. "Goodmorning" she said as she looked up at me smiling. I chuckled at how cute she was being right now. "Goodmorning babe." I said as I snuck a kiss from her. "Do you want some coffee?" I asked her. "I would love some, Ill be in the living room." she stood up on her tip-toes and pecked my lips then made her way to the couch. I came back to the living room and sat next to her as we both sipped on our morning drinks and watched 3 more hours of cartoons.

   ~Time skip~

          It was now 12 in the afternoon and we were just sitting around having small talk when kris got a phone call. "One sec guys." Kris said as he got up and left the room. "I wonder who is calling him?" Anna asked everyone. We all just shrugged and continued with the conversation.

 

     Kris' POV:

          I rushed into the hallway and looked and saw that the caller ID said "SM". OH GOD this is either really great news or really bad news. I let out a deep sigh and answered the phone, "Hello?" "Hello! is this Wu Yi Fan?" I heard a lady say through the phone. "Um yes it is." "Well this is SM management and I was calling to tell you that you, Zitao, Yixing, Chen, Luhan And Xiumin have all made it as Sm trainees, You are to meet at the Sm main lobby on Friday at 2:30 P.M. Welcome to SM!" "Yes Ma'am we will all be there Thank you goodbye!" I said as I hung up the phone. I smiled brightly and did a little victory dance. "I gotta tell the guys! But first I 'll fool with them." I said as I walking back into the living and put on my fake sad face.

           "Hey so who called?" Luhan said as everyone looked towards me. I let out a sad sigh and began my little prank, "That was Sm." I said as I looked at them all with sad eyes. "W-well what did they say." Lay asked nervously. "Well, I dont know how I should put this but......WE MADE IT!!!!" I exclaimed as everyone started to jump up and celebrate.

 

    Anna's POV:
     

               I looked at the 6 boys all jumping andscreaming for joy. Dont get me wrong I'm happy for all of them, but Im gonna miss them. "Hey Anna are you okay?" Luhan asked as he sat next to me on the couch. "Yea I'm fine. I'm just gonna miss you all." I said a little sadder than I hoped. "Awe Anna it'll be okay you will see us soon and we will all text you , well me and Tao anyway because I heard you guys were together! Thats awesome!" Luhan exclaimed as he pulled me into a death grip of a hug. "Haha thanks Lulu." I said as I hugged him back. "Come on lets go to the others." Luhan said as he dragged me to the group of 5 screaming boys.

     "Did you hear that Anna we made it!!" Tao said as he pulled me in and gave me a big kiss. We stayed like that for a while until we had to pull apart for air. "I know Im so happy. For all of you!" I said. "Okay we need to do something to celebrate!" Xiumin said to everyone. "Lets go eat!" Chen exclaimed. "Sound good to me lets go." Kris said as we left the apartment.

        We drove to a Japanese resteraunt downtown. We walked in and it was red and black with gold, they had booths or tables and to be honest I wanted a booth. "Hey do you guys waant a booth?" I asked everyone. "Yea sure." evryone said as we walked to a booth in the corner of the place. Tao sat next to me and Luhan sat on my left. We picked up our menus and ordered our food.

      "Im so excited guys! What if we all get into the same group!?" Lay said. "I know but we have to wait cause we still have to go through all this training." Kris said with a mouth full of food. "Ugh but I dont wanna train Hyung!" Tao complained as he laid his head on the table. I chuckled at how he was attempting aegyo. "Well we have too Tao or we wont be good. Now lets eat IM STARVING!!" Luhan said.

    We all ate for the rest of them time then drove home in Kris' van. Me and Tao sat in the back by ourselves. I leaned my head on his shoulder as we were driving. "Im gonna miss you. You know that?" Tao told me as he held my hand and placed a soft kiss on my forehead. "I know I will too, alot."

 


 

Author's Note: 

    Hey guys! I Finally updated! I know i was really short but dont worry I promise that BIG drama is coming up! SO please forgive  me for this chapter!