Lonley Again.....

New Roomate?

Warning: BIG time skip~        


    

    I sat silently on my kitchen counter swinging my legs back and forth, my heels occasionally softly hitting the wooden cabinet doors below me. I blew my bangs out of face and just listened to the captivating silence that now consumed my small apartment, just like how it use too . Today marked a week since Tao and the guys had left back to the company and I was already starting to feel lonely again, just like how I use to be. I can still clearly remember the day he had left.

 

     ~ "I wish you weren't leaving so soon, it seems like you only came here just yesterday." I said as I stood in front of Tao who had suitcases standng behind him full of all of his clothes and belongings. He nodded before grabbed my shoulder and pulled me into a soft embrace making me feel like he was never going to let me go. "I know, but I promise I'll text you every chance I get, hell I'll even skype you every night before I go to bed even if it is just to say goodnight I promise~" He said against my hair before pulled away and looked down at me as he smiled softly and leaned in slowly, before I knew it his soft lips made contact with mine. Our lips moved together before he pulled away leaving my lips empty. "I love you" He said to me with adoration in his eyes showing me he truely and utterly ment the three words that moved past his small pink lips. "I love you too" was the last thing I said before he slowly got his bags and walked out of the door leaving with the rest of the five boys I already said goodbye to. ~

 

       I placed my finger on my lips, the lingering feeling of his lips still on mine. Even though he has only been gone a week I still didnt know if I would be able to get use to this again. The empty apartment, the silence I would hear when I wlaked in instead of luhan voice bursting as soon as I walked in, the lonely walks, the speechless lunches at the cafe, my only friend the librarian whom only knows my name. It wasnt the happiest life I had before I met Tao but I was happy with it. 

  

      I hopped off of my counter and walked in my baggy sweat pants and black tank top to my pantry and dug for some ramen. I pulled out my package and cooked it. I walked out with my bowl onto my balcony to eat. It was pretty cheesy but I liked to sit on my balcony and eat while looking into the city. The city lights were on while the sky illuminated a dark shade of purple and pink, It was quite beautiful. I ate my noodle and went to go to bed when I heard I my skpye going off on my laptop saying I was getting a video call. I quickly ran and sat down at my desk and adjusted my messy bun so it would atleastlook somewhat cute then pressed the green answer button.

     "Hey babe!" I saw a now black haired Tao waving at me in the what looked like a living room through the PC screen. "Youre hair is black now?!"I asked suprised at his dark locks. I then chuckled a little remembering how Kris had dared him to dye his blonde and until now he had always kept it that way cause he was too lazy to do anything with it. He ruffled his fingers through his messy hair, "Uh yea they dyed it for the debut, they wanted all of us to start with dark colors."

      "IS THAT ANNA ON SKYPE?!?" I heard someone yell in the background of the video. "Ye-" before he could even finish Tao was pushed out of his seat followed by the thud of him hitting the floor. I look and now saw a brown haired Luhan staring at me with a wide smile on his face. I couldnt help but laugh at the scene that just unravled before.

   "Hey Anna its Lulu remeber?!? Your MANLY bestie for the restie!" I could help but shake my head at his attempt to make the word "manly" and the term "bestie for the restie" sound well manly. "Yes Lulu I remember." I said as I looked at his face through the screen. "Yay! look I have brown hair now! Dont I look good." He exclaimed as he fixed his hair in the camera. " Yes Luhan I see and it looks nice." I chuckled out at I looked at him acting like a diva. 

   "Okay princess now let me talk to my girlfriend!" I heard Tao say while he pushed Luhan out of the chair, "Ugh FINE whatever! Bye Anna I'll text you tomorrow!" Luhan left the screen then Tao sat back down in his seat and blew air at his bangs. "Sorry about that, when he found I was making a skype to talk to you he wanted to be the first one to talk to you, but we all knew that wouldnt happen!" He said as he smiled at me. I smiled back at my cheeks turning a pale pink. He smile always made me blush, when he did he looked more like a child then a grown adult.

      "I miss you..." He said as he looked at me a little bit of saddness piercing his eyes.I let out a sad sigh as I looked back at him. "I know I miss you too, but you have to live your dream Tao dont let me hold you back we can still talk everynight like how we planned, And I promise when your first concert happens I promise that I will be there to congradulate you!" I smiled at him letting him know that he needed to positive about all this.

     He smiled at me letting me know he was okay now. We talked for another ten minutes then we had to say our goodbyes. we blew eachother a goodbye kiss then I ended the call and closed my laptop leaving my room dark except for the lamp the was lit up on my desk. I turned It off then walked and slipped into my bed falling asleep soundly awaiting for the next upcoming day.

     .

    .

   It was like this for the next year. He would do his practices and I would do my daily rountine like how I use too. Every night we would skype for a good ten minutes before he would have to say goodbye and Id go to sleep and it would follow the same cycle.

   But then he didnt one day, but I didnt think much because that was also the day the bands debut came out. I remember him telling me everytime a new video of him were to come up of one of the teasers and I watched everyone of them, Jongin even sent me link to his teaser and so did everyoen else. I was happy for all of them, they all looked so great. 

   But because of how enormusly bust he was now being our talking slowly decresed to where we would be grateful enough to talk atleast once a month, but I guess it made the time we DID see eachother more memorable. I told him I would atleast text him everytime I woke up and everytime I went to bed and I did.

  

 

    I woke up on lazily on my couch from dozing off from a move marathon. I picked up my phone and typed up my goodmorning message to Tao.

   

    Goodmorning Tao!

I hope you are happy and well with well everything!

Are you eating? You dont miss my cooking to much right?^~^

Stay healthy and happy, I love you! <3

 

 

    I set my phone down on my coffee table and then got up and ventured into my kitchen. I pulled out my eggs while my coffee was brewing. I put my scrambled eggs on my plate and grabbed my cup of coffee and sat down on my couch then the news. I put my plate down and mug down on the table as I saw my phone screen light up. I picked it up and slid my thumb across the screen. The message I saw honestly brought tears to my eyes.

 

Hey babe!

I hope you know I read all your messages that you send me and I glad you send

them, because Im in a good mood everytime I wake up and everytiem I go to sleep now.

I know you probably weren't expecting a reply, but I woke up early so I waited for your text to pop up and it did. :)

I do miss your cooking by the way! :( I always will.

I know it isnt a long meaning full message, but know that I love you so much!

You arent cheating  on me right? ._. I hope not because Id have to kill that guy!

I have to leave now, I can hear our manager coming in luckily I'm the last he wakes up.

You stay happy while Im gone okay? I promise I will be able to hold you in my arms again some day. :)

I love you my Anna~ <3

   xoxo

 

    I must have re-read that message a hundred times.. I quickly wiped away the few stray tears that streaked down onto my white cheeks. He said it wasnt meanigful, but to me it was probably the best thing I read all year compared to my award winning books. That whole day was a happy one for me, I even ran to the library just to tell the librarian what happened thsi amazing morning.

 

          I promise Tao, I will have you able to hold me in your arms again soon~  


 

Another Update guys!!~

Thank you all so much for subscribing and commenting!! I really supe duper appreciate it oh so much!!

So please continue to comment it really does motivate me to update my story!!

 

So please Comment Subscribe and Upvote!!!

So in return I will give you some adorable exo gifs/pictures!!

 

omg kyungsoo you are so cute!! haha you were scared by confetti wussy!   Take what you get and dont throw a fit Kris! (sorry my mama mode came out) chen! chenchenchenchen  Xiumin stooop!! Chanyeol I love you but I will punch you stop it!