Sleepover!!!

New Roomate?

   You're POV:

   You woke up at around 6:00 that morning to get ready for work. You really hated Mondays, but who doesnt? You worked at a tiny cafe just a few blocks down from your place. You took a shower and applied some simple make-up and put on your uniform. You wrote down a letter to let Tao know why you were not there when he woke up and walked out the door.

 

    Tao's POV:

         I woke up to my phone making my annoying ringtone begging me to answer it, I should really change it. I picked it up and noticed that it was Kris on the phone. "Hello?" I answered. "Hey Tao! You know what today is right?!" He asked me sounding a little more excited than he usually did, I wonder why? "Um, no what is today?" I asked half asleep. "IT IS THE DAY OF THE AUDITIONS DUDE!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DONT REMEMBER!!" He yelled throught the phone. My eye went wide as I immediantly remeber that it was audition day. "Well what time do they start?!?!" I asked as I frantically grabbed clothes. "An hour but we will me and the guys will be picking you up in like 30 minute so you better be ready we are not gonna wait on you!" He told me "OKAI HYUNG!! BYE!!" I yelled as I hung up the phone. I jumped in the shower and hurried and washed my hair and such. I brushed my teeth then put on an outfit Anna bought me. I looked and smiled as I looked in the mirror.

 

 

Work-out

 

 

       "HEY TAO!! COME ON YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO SOME OUT OR WE ARE LEAVING!!!" I heard Kris yell from the living room. I ran out of my room and stopped almost ramming into Luhan. "I'm here!! Lets go!!" I exclaimed as we all ran out the door and jumped into Kris' van and drove of to the SM building.

       When we arrived at the huge building that was SM Entertainment I was honestly in an 'Awh' It was so tall and fancy! I was awaken from my gaze by Xiumin nudging me to hurry and scoot out so he could get out of the van. We all walked towards the building together as we made small talk. "I hope we all make it! Then maybe we will all be in the same group!!" An overly excited Luhan said as he grabbed onto Chen's shoulder and jumped up and down. "Eh I could see myself going solo, I mean I can rap, dance, draw and lets not forget about my looks." Kris scoffed as he flipped his hair. "Hyung you can barley shake your hips and last I checked ducks dont have 4 legs!" Xiumin retorted back to Kris. All Kris did though was just glare at him like he usually does. "Lets just go in and get this over with." Kris said as he pouted while we walked inside the building.

      We signed in on a piece of paper at the front desk and walked towards one of the dance rooms. We walked into a room where one wall was all mirrors and  one had a backdrop of clouds. There was a man in a suit next to another guy who was dressed in regular clothes while setting up his camera onto his stand. "Hello I'm Mr. Lee and I will be watching your audition today." The middle age man said as he smiled and shook our hands. "First, I will see your singing/rapping skills then after that i will test your dancing skills, both freestyle and choreographed so I hope you have one dance routine ready!" He explained to us, I was more nervous about the rappin part than anything. Would I have to freestyle or cover a song? Oh boy!

       As I sat and waited while the other guys went through auditions. Hearing how good they did was making the butterflies in my stomach go even more crazy then they were already. "Zitao" I heard the man say as I looked up  then walked into the dance room while all my hyungs were giving me the thumbs up, that made me feel a little bit better. "Hello Zitao!" The man said to me as he sat down. "Please call me Tao." I said politely to the man. "Okai Tao, now first we will test your singing and/or rapping skills." He explained. "I will be rapping sir" I told him as I looked down. The man laughed a little at my shyness. "No need to be shy son you can do whatever you want you can freestyle or do a cover it doesnt matter." "Yes sir" I said as I bowed  then began my audition.

      I walked out of the dance room and let out a relieved sigh as all my hyungs ran towards me. "How did it go?! Did you do great?! You didnt throw up did you!?!?" I was getting dizzy at all the questions that were getting thrown at me. "I think I did good guys, I cant wait to tell Anna how it went!" I said as I smiled thinking about her once again. I lookd up and saw Chen smirking towards me, "By how much you talk about her I have feeling you might have a thing for her Tao, is are little Tao in looove?" Chen mocked me as I looked down feeling my cheeks start to turn pink. "OH MY GOD HE IS TOTALLY IN LOVE!!! OUR LITTLE TAO HAS FOUND THE ONE!!" Luhan exclaimed as he pulled me into a death grip of a hug. "Speaking of Anna I just happened to walk into her kitchen and see on her calender that today was her birthday. Do you have any plans." Kris smirked and leaned against the wall.  My eyes as I remembered why this day was also important. It was Anna's birthday and I almost forgot!!! "You're right hyung I almost forgot! Oh and by the way i need to talk to you about something. Do you guys mind participating in a sleepover?" I asked waiting to see if they would reject me. "If it for our Tao and his future wife I'm in!" Luhan said as he raised his hand. "Count me in!" Xiumin said raising his hand "Us too" Lay and Chen said as they both raised their hands. "Eh why not sounds cool." Kris smiled and raised his hand. "Thank you guys soo much!! Now lets go back to the apartment!!" I exlaimed as I ran towards the apartment the rest of the guys following behind me.

      When we got to mine and Anna's house I quickly rushed up the stairs and ran into my bathroom and took a shower while the rest of the guys were still waiting on me in the living room. I rushed all through my room in only my boxers trying to look for the perfect outfit I could wear for tonight. I wanted to take Anna somewhere special for her birthday. I already knew the place. I looked up when I heard a knock on my door. "HeyTao, so why are you in such a rush?" I heard Xiumins voice echo past my door. "Today is Anna's birthday and i figured since she told me she didnt have any friends I would take her out for a birthday." I said as I put on my outfit that i had finally found. I walked out of my bedroom and walked with xiumin to the living rooms towards the guys. "So what do you think." I said as i stood there in my outfit ready for opinions.

    "Wow, You clean up nice Tao." Luhan said as the others nodded in agreement with him. I smiled at all my hyungs as they admired my suit. "Okai so Anna should be here soon so lets get down to buisness." I said as I rubbed my hands together. "I will be splitting you up into three groups. Group #1 will take care of food. Group#2 will take care of party supplies like streamers and such and group #3 you will be gifts." I explained to the five boys sitting infront of me on the couch. "Ive already split up the groups aswell. "Food I have assigned that too Xiumin and Lay, Get spicy rice cakes and seafood and a birthday cake. Supplies will be Kris, I am thinking about maybe banners that say her name and balloons so many balloons! Gifts will be Chen and Luhan, she likes to read so go to any local books stores and get some romances and adventures she likes those and clothes she likes colorful stuff but also she likes dark purple and red." I explained to all the boys. "So once we leave on to her birthday dinner I hope all you will all get stuff that we need." I said quickly as I looked at my watch. "She should be here in about 5 minutes,so you might wanna get ready to leave soon."

   Your POV:

      You walked up your stairs tired from waiting tables all day. You took off your apron and slung it over your shoulder as you unlocked and opened your door. You walked in and saw the five boys sitting on your couch, You'd be suprised but they probably were here to see Tao. "Hi Anna!" you heard someone yell at you from the couch. You saw that it was Luhan cause he was smiling and waving at you. "Hey Luhan" you said as you waved back. You walked towards your room when you ram into someones chest and the hallway. You looked up and saw Tao smiling and looking down at you. "Hi" He said to you. You looked down trying to fight your cheeks from heating up. "U-um H-hi" You said looking down. "Go put on something nice im taking you out tonight." He said as he smiled and walked past you. You blushed once he walked past, What was he doing? Where was he taking you? Your mind kept sworming with questions as you put on your outfit.

 

dresses <3

 

 

 

 You checked yourself in the mirror as you smiled at how you looked. This should be nice enough?   You walked and saw all the boys in the living room except Tao. Good time to get opinions. You walked up to the guys and stood infront of them. "So what do you think Tao told be to dress nice, is this okay?" You asked as you gave a little twirl. "Oh.My.God. You.Look.AMAZING!! So pretty Tao will love it!!" Luhan said as he hugged you in a sorta brotherly way. "Thanks Luhan." You said as you chuckled, he seemed a little well alot more excited than the others were. "Tao should be out any second he just went to use the bathroom." I heard Kris say from the right side of the couch. Just as he finished his sentence Tao came walking into the living room. "You ready to go?" He asked you. you smiled trying to hide the fact that the butterflies in your stomach were going crazy. "Um yea lets go" You said leaving a slightg chuckle. You both walked out the door. This should be interesting. 

     Taos POV:

         I walked out of the apartment with Anna and I could say she looked so beautiful her dressed looked amazing on her as well as he pretty curled red hair. We walked to my car as I opened the door for her on the passanger side. "Thank you." she said smiling at me. I sat inside the drivers side and started up the car then left the apartment building. "Happy Birthday by the way." I said smiling. I know I might seem callm on the outside but on the inside I feel like my heart is about to burst and the butterflies in my stomach feels like they will just fly out. "Oh um thanks, how did you know it was my birthday?" She asked me as she looked down but i could see her cheeks turning a light shade of pink. "I was in the kitchen and on the calender I saw that is was." I said smiling. We pulled up to our destination as I got out of the car and walked around and opened the door for her. "Thank you .. again" She said to me.

       "Do you remember this place?" I asked as we sat down in a booth next to a window while we waited for our food. "Yea, this is the cafe where we first saw eachother." She said laughing. "Why did you bring me here?" She asked as our coffee and muffins sat got served infront of us. "Well I figured I would bring you to a place that would be somewhere, familiar I guess involving our friendship. Its is also a very special place to me" I said. "Why is it special to you?" I smiled ready for what I was about to say to her. I looked up into her beautiful big brown eyes, " Because this is the place where I saw the most beautiful girl in the whole universe." I said trying so hard to not sound nervous or shaky. She smiled and looked down as I saw her cheeks turn a deep shade of red. YES!! Score one for Tao!! We sat and continued to talk for a good two hours when I got a text on my cell phone. 'Hey, we got all the stuff ready hurry and get her or Chens says he will eat the while cake!- Xiumin'. I giggled to myself as I looked back up at Anna. "Come on, I have another suprise for you!" I said as I grabbed her hand and led her out of the cafe and into the car. I got in and drove off towards the apartment. 'We are on our way Hyung get ready we will be there in two minutes!'  I texted as I continued to keep my eyes on the road.

    I pulled  up into the parking lot of the apartment and stopped the engine. I jogged to Anna's side of the door and opened it for her. "Okay so why do you look so excited?" She asked me. Did I really looked that excited? "Youll see" I said as we began to walk inside the building. We walked up the stairs and I jiggled my keys letting the boys know I was here. We walked into a pitch black apartment. "Why is it so dark in here did I close the curtains?" As she finished her sentenced I switched on the lights as Kris Luhan Xiumin Chen and Lay all jumped up and yelled "SUPRISE!!!" Anna jumped and scremed from suprise,but once she looked around and saw the streamer and balloons all scattered on the floor she knew what was up. "You did this all for me?"She asked still sounding very suprised. "Yes we did because you are Tao's friend therefore you are my friend!!" Luhan said as he hugged her tightly. I will admit Im getting jealous of Luhan right now I wish I had the confidence to just hug her all the time. "Anna  hurry and go get dressed in your pajama sleepover we are gonna play games, eat cake and open your presents!!" Luhan said as he gently pushed Anna into her room so she could get dressed. I think Luhan is a little too excited about this whole birthday party thing.

 

Your POV:

     You were pushed into your bedroom by a very excited Luhan. When he closed the door you leaned against and let out a happy sigh. You just couldnt believethat Tao would go to all that trouble for your birthday, even though you just met. Just thinking about him made your heart race and you never knew what to do when you were around him, you swore you were in love. You just knew he doesnt like you back, He was fixing to be a kpop idol and you knew that after that you would be wayyy out of his league after that. Should you tell him how you feel or just keep it to yourself left wondering if he ever liked you back? You shook your head free of those thoughts as you started to get dressed in your pajamas 

 

 

sleepover

 

 

        You walked into the living room and saw that all the boys were now in pajamas as well. When they saw you they brought out a medium sized birthday cake with sparkler candles. "Happy birthday too you!! Happy Birthday too you!!! Happy Birthday dear Anna!! Happy Birthday too you!!!" They all sang out as you blew out your candles. "Thank you guys! this really means a lot." You said as you looked down blushing. "Come on we are gonna watch a scary movie!!" Luhan said as he dragged you to the couch and sat you next to him. "One second" He said to you as he got up and walked towards the other boys as they were cutting up birthday cake. You saw him come back dragging Tao behind him. He lightly shoved Tao down next to you on the couch. "Now I'll be back I gotta go help get the cake ready." He said as he walked back into the kitchen. "Soooo" You said awkwardly as you looked up at him. "I like your sweater." He said trying to start small talk. "Hah, Thanks" You said as all came in with plates of cake. "Okai you all eat while I put the movie in." Kris said as he sat down in front of the dvd player. You picked up the chocolate cake and took a bite. Chocolatey goodness spread across your taste buds as You smiled. "Okai the movie is in ill turn off the lights." Kris said as he jogged and turned off the lights and sat infront of the couch. The play menu showed up as you saw you guys would be watching 'Evil Dead' tonight. You never heard of it but by the short clips it showed it would be very gory.

      The movie played and it started with a teenage girl tied to a wooden poll. She was pleading telling her dad she wasnt evil or anything, But then her eyes turned yellow and looked like her skin was decaying as if she was in a grave for a couple of years. She started to say very vulger things to him. He poured gasoline on her as she kept saying these nasty things. He set her on fire and as soon as she let out a ear piercing scream her dad shot her. It was so nasty and scary her face was so scary. The rest of the movie was very scary and bloody and gorey.

     When the end credits showed up you just looked at the screen trying to justify what you just watched. "Well that was something." You came back to reality as you relized you were cuddled you next to Tao with his arm wrapped around your shoulder. You shot up straight and scooted away a little from him as you felt your cheeks turn a bright red. "Well what should we do now guys? Its only 11:00" Luhan said as he looked at the clock. "Lets play truth or dare! Ill go first! Everyone sit in a circle!" Kris said. Luhan moved the coffee table as you all sat in the middle of the floor. Kris rubbed his hands together mischeviously as he looked straight at Tao. "Okai Tao Truth or Dare!" He asked Tao anxiously. "Dare!" Tao confindently stated to him. "Yes! Okai I dare you to dye your hair blonde!" Kris said chuckling at him. "I dont have any hair dye." Tao said nervously. "Oh dont worry I got that covered." Kris smirked as he swung a plastic bag by his face. "Crap! Fine!" He said as he snatched the bag and out of his hyungs grip and walked into the bathroom.

     About thirty minutes Tao walked back into the living room and sat back down next to you. You were speechless that he actually did it. He took a piece of food that was in the middle of the circle. You just couldnt believe how good he looked. He looked at you with his cheeks full of food and chuckled and you swore you almost died.

 

   For the rest of the night you played truth or dare and watched another movie. You looked around and saw that everyone was asleep except for Tao. "Well, Im gonna go to bed I'll see you in the morning." You yawned to Tao as you pat his hair and got up off the couch. "Okai goodnight." he said back as you  walked into your bedroom.

    Tao's POV:

    Should I do it or no. Tao hurry and go tell her before she goes to sleep. My head was going 90 to nothing at this point and I felt like my heart was gonna explode. "Okai I'll do it!! Tao FIGHTING~" I shot up off the couch and walked towards Anna's room. I took a deep breath before I slowly lifted my hand and knocked softly on the door. It took about a minute before Anna opened the door. "Oh hey Tao did you need anything." She asked me completely oblivious about what I was gonna say. "Um y-yea anna ca-an I talk to you for a second?" I stuttered towards her,OH god Tao come one pull yourself together! "Sure, What is it." She asked as she closed the door behind her leaving us in her very small hallway. "Okai I'm just gonna say it, the day I saw you in that cafe a few days ago I knew I would see you again whether it be by fate or by me finding you, And just by chance I end up being your roommate. I felt like the luckiest man in the world." I paused and looked down getting quite embarrassed, but I continued. "Anyways what Im try to say is....Anna I know we just met but I know Im deeply in love with you and want you to be mine, will you accept my feelings and be my amzingly beautiful funny and intelligent girlfriend?"  I asked as I looked into her eyes waiting for an answer and hoping it would be good. 

     "Tao I remember the day we saw eachother in the cafe that day and honestly I was head over heels. When I saw that you were my roommate I was happy but also very nervous.  Anyways, yes Tao I accept your feelings and I will be your girlfriend." She said to me. I was so happy, the love of my life just said she actually loved me too and now she was my girlfriend. I looked into her eyes as I placed both my hands on her cheeks as I gently pulled her face closer to mine. Before I knew it my lips were on hers. I felt fireworks and a spark as out lips touched. She wrapped her arms around me as I felt her kiss me back. I pulled away needing more oxegyn into my lungs. "Wow!" Me and Anna sighed happily as the same time. "Well its late you need to go to bed and I do to so good night." She smiled at me as she gently pecked my lips and walk back into her room to fall asleep. I leaned up against the wall with probably the biggest smile I have ever had across my face. This was definantly the best day of my life. I walked into my bedroom and collapsed onto the bed and fells asleep with a smiel on my face