Carnival Madness!

New Roomate?

Anna's POV:

   I walked along beside Jongin and Tao as we were a block away from this carnival Jongin was talking about earlier. I then felt someone tug on my arm as if too pull me closer to them. I look down and see Jongin's hand on my arm gently trying to pull me closer. I guess Tao had noticed cause he immediantly pulled me by my shoulder into his chest, but that didnt stop Jongin from continuing to pull me. This is was getting on my nerves so  I let out an aggitated huff and walked over to Luhan and started walking with him.

   "Hey Anna whats wrong you looked pretty mad." Luhan asked me. "Just Tao, he says he isnt jealous, but I know he is and Jongin really isnt making it any better." I huff out. I here Luhan start chuckling and I looked at him irritated. "Hey! What is so funny?!" He calms down his laughter. "Nothing its just that. You look really adorable when you make that angry face." I just stuck out my tongue as we continued to walk towards the carnival.

   Once we got to the carnival some people split up from us and went to go rides saying that they would meet up with us later. Now the only people that were left were me,Tao,Luhan,Sehun and Jongin. Of course Tao was immediantly by my side when he saw that Jongin was still with us. "Hey Anna why dont we go walk around and play a few games?" Tao whispered into my ear I guess so Jongin wouldn't hear us. "Yea sure." Once the words left my mouth Tao smiled then quickly took us away from the group.

  Tao took me to the basketball booth and me and him tried to see who could get the most baskets. Lets just say he totally underestimated my basketball skills! After Tao relized that he would not be able to win against me he took me to the balloon darts booth and looked up at the huge stuffed animals hung up on the racks.

   "Which one do you like the most?" He asked me. I looked at all of them then saw the perfect one. It was a red and black panda and it was HUGE! Almost as big as Kris. "OH! That one!!" I said pointing up at my dream animal. He gave the man a five dollar bill and he gave him ten darts in return. Tao hit five in a row and he needed ten to win the panda. When he was on the tenth dart he threw it but missed the balloon. "Awww so close!" He said as he was about to pull out another five dollar bill until the man running the booth cut him off. "No man. here." He took the panda bear and gave it to me, knowing it was for me. "Wow! Thank you sir!" I said as I hugged the huge bear that was almost as big as me.

    Me and Taothen continued walked around the carnival together his hand in mine and my panda in the other.  We walked around admiring the rainbow neon light that shined against the dark night sky and stars. "Oh god.." I heard Tao say in annoyance. I looked in front and saw Jongin running towards us smiling.

   "Hey where have you guys been?? We all were looking for you!" Jongin said as the rest of the ten guys were walking behind him. "Thank god we found you! Gosh Jongin wouldnt shutup!! It was so annoying!! All we heard the whole time  was 'Where is Anna?' .' OH! Anna is so pr-mffh!" Chanyeol was complaining until Sehun quickly covered his mouth before he could finish his second sentence. "What he means was that Jongin and everbody else were all ready to leave so we were looking for you." Sehun chuckled out nervously as he uncovered Chanyeol's mouth making the tall male look at Sehun in annoyance.

   "Well you found us so lets just go." Tao said through sort of clentched teeth. Everyone just nodded their heads as we all walked back to my apartment. We all walked to the front of my apartment and once we got there I guess everyone still wanted to hang out so we all squeezed into my living space. Two of the guys moved my coffee table from the middle of the living room against the wall, then we all sat down in a circle. "Okay why dont we all play truth or dare huh?" Chanyeol said rubbing his hands together like a evil mastermind. Everyone agreed and we all started to play.

   After about thirty minutes of playing somehow Chanyeol and Chen ended up in nothing but their underwear with tiaras on and Luhan with a female wig on and make-up which I had to put on him. "Okay. Jongin your turn.! Truth or Dare?" Chanyeol asked from across from the circle to him. "Uhhhmm. Dare!" He said sounding a bit excited for what he had to do. Chanyeol giggled evily as he got ready to reveal his dare. "I. Dare. You. Too.......Kiss Anna!"

   My head shot up as my eyes went wide when I heard Chanyeol's awful dare. Before I could refuse anything I felt a pair of lips on mine and gasps filling the room , then a pair of feet stomping off along with a door slamming shut. I push  Jongin away as he gets a sorta hurt look in his eyes. "I-I think it is best that everyone just go back home." I said looking around at everyone. Chanyeol, Sehun, Suho, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were the firsts ones to leave. "Bye Anna..." I heard Jongin say with his head down. "Just go Jongin I'll talk to you about this later." I said embarressed.

   Once they left Kris and his crew walked up to me at the door. "We are gonna leave too, we think you should talk to Tao about this about this alone." Kris stated. I gave them all a hug before I thanked them all for coming. I closed the door to my apartment locking it then I walked down the hallway to Taos room.

   I knocked on the door to see if he was awake because it was pretty late. "Come in..." I heard him mumble as I opened the bedroom door. He looked up and saw it was me and smiled softly at me. "Did everyone leave?" He asked me. I gave him a slight nod as he sighed out. "Sorry if I made kinda of a scene back there." he stated with his head down. "No it okai it wasnt your fault. Chanyeol shouldnt have made that dare and Jongin shouldnt have participated."

   I felt Tao turn around and look across at me as we sat in his bed. The next thing I knew I felt a pair of warm soft lips on mine. I kissed back without hesitation and wrapped my arms around his neck as our lips moved in sync with eachother. After about a minute or two he pulled away leaving the feeling of his lips lingering on mine as I sat in his lap facing him.

  "You know your mine right? I really dont care who trys to come inbetween us, because I promise I will fight for you." He spoke softly as he leaned his forehead against mine. I only nodded my head in response as I smiled at him. He let out a chuckle as he placed his hand softly on the back of my neck and pulled me in placing his lips softly on mine again.

  Tao pulled away then looked at the clock and saw the time that read 2:30 A.M. "It is late why dont we just sleep all day tomorrow, well more like today?" He asked me softly as we laid down in his bed and pulled the covers over ourselves. "That sounds awesome!" I said as I scooted closer to him nuzzling my face in his chest. He wrapped his arms around me as he drew circles with his finger on my back relaxing my nerves. Next thing I knew my vision darkened sending me into a peaceful sleep~. 


 

Authors Note: Hi guys!! Another Update yay!! Are you happy that i am sorta updating like how I use to!?

 Have any of you beautiful human beings read my story I just came out with is called Demon Hunters and it is staring Kris and Sehun. If you have please comment and tell me what you think about it!!

 Also If you guys wanna get to know a little bit about me or ask me questions you can read my  blog post I will put the link here. If you are interested in getting to know me. You can ask me anything you would like doesnt necissarily have to be about me, but I will answer you the best way that I can. It also has the usernames  to the social media sites that I am on so if you wanna  to talk to me on those you can!

But yes, as always remeber to comment, subscribe and upvote!! I love you guys!! (~^-^)~  <3 <3 <3