Debut!!

New Roomate?

Tao's POV:

  The guys and I were all laying in the middle of the practice room. We just got finished with training as everyone else was sent to there dorms they told us six to stay and wait here. We just layed there in silence trying to think of why we would have to stay back.

    "Do you think we got in trouble?" Chen bursted through the silence. "Why would we be in trouble?" Luhan looked over questionally at him. "Well you see, you know when someone wrapped all the trees in toilet paper outside the front of the building? Well that was me." Chen admitted.

   "Yah!! What if you get kicked out!! We are ALL tryign to get in a group together it wont really be all of us if you are missing!!!" Xiumin started yelling. "Hey! Maybe it is not anything bad. Maybe it something good." I told everyone trying to get everyone on the bright side of everything.

     We continued to lay there until the owner came in a few minutes later. We all scrambled to our feet and quickly got into a line. "Goodmorning sir!" We all said at once as we bowed in unison. He looked at all of us with a bright smile on his face. "Goodmorning boys! I have some good news for you all!" He exclaimed as he clapped his hands together. We all stood there anxious about the good news that was about to come our way.

     "Well as of right now you 6 boys are no longer trainies, You will now be half of the new boys band EXO!!" We all started jumping and screaming in happiness. I couldnt believe it, but we actually did it and the best part is I'll be going through it with my best friends. We all calmed down and returned our attention to the smiling man before us.

    "Wait you said half right? So there are 6 other members.?" Kris asked the owner. "Yes there are, would you like to meet them?" He asked us all. "YEA!" we all said together.

    As we said that six boys walked out and stood infront of us. "Hello I am Kim Junmyeon!" The somewhat tall male said as he bowed  to us. He was pale and had dark brown hair, he also had kind of a older look to him giving us the impression that he would be the leader.

   The next guy was very tall compared to the others almost as tall as kris. He had curly browm hair with his pointy fairy-like ears sticking out as he gave us a cheesy smile. "Hello I am Park Chanyeol!" He bowed to us aswell.

     "Hello Im Do Kyungsoo!" He was very short with big eyes that you would see in an anime. "Hello I am Kim Jongin!" This guy was probably darkest out of all of us with his hair in a dark brown bowl cut just above his eyebrows.

    "I am Byun Baekhyun!" " And I am Oh Sehun!" The last two introduced them selves. We Introduced ourselves then we all looked at the owner to see if he had any other news. "Okay! Since you are idols now you 12 boys will be training especially hard for your debut." We all nodded but were actually wished we wouldnt have to.

   "But before that start we are giving you a 2 month break to go and visit loved ones of yours, but be prepared and stay healthy!' He said is final words then walked out of the practice room. Once he left the other six leaving awhile after Luhan started to do a victory dance. "Oh my god guys can you believe it??!!! We made it and we are in the same group together isnt this amazing?!?! We have to go see Anna!!"

   "I think we should suprise her!" Lay said as we all thought about his plan. We all nodded in agreement. "Okai so no one text her anything! If she text you just act like we are still trining give no hint about anything! Now lets all go back to out dorms and pack up and then head over there tomorrow and we will go there before she gets home from work." Kris ordered us. "Yes Hyung!" We said as we all grabbed our bags then headed to our dorms.

     Me and Kris walked into our dorm and plopped on the couch. "I cant believe it Kris we actually made it!! And we get a 2 month break! I , I mean we get to see Anna after all this time!" I exclaimed as I looked up at the ceiling with a smile across my face. "Well Im gonna go and pack Ill see you the morning Kris!" I said as I walked into my room and start getting out my suitcase packing in my  clothes.

                      

       Kai's POV:

         "Omg Kyungsoo can you believe it a teo month break this is amazing!!!!!" I exclaimed as me and D.O walked into our dorm. "Yea I'm excited! I cant wait to see my family and tell them the good news!" He said excitedly as he ran to his room to pack up. I picked up my phone and started texting Anna

       HEY!! Can you meet me at that deli shop on your lunch break tomorrow??

   I sent her the text and waited for her reply. I sat there until I heard my phone go off, I quickly looked at the phone for her answer.

      Yea sure. Why do you need to see me?

     I have some great news to tell you!!

    Haha Okai well I'll see you tomorrow Goodnight!

  I texted her goodnight and quickly went to my room to go and pack up my things. I'm so excited to meet her again since that day when I saw her in that deli I just couldnt get her off my mind! She just looked so lonely, and a beautiful girl like that shouldnt be lonely so I went up to her and started talking to her. I was suprised to know that her personality was just as beautiful as her face. Most of the pretty girls I meet have personalities like an evil witch, but Anna was different, I knew she was. I'm determined to make her mine no matter who gets in my way.