PIzza Drama

New Roomate?

Anna's POV:

    I woke up to the smell of colonge filling my nose, but not jus any colonge his colonge. I fluttered  my eyes to see Tao's sleeping face above mine. I smiled as I traced my fingers across his cheek then brushing my fingers through his soft messy black hair.  The soft smile on my face never leaving.

    "Goodmorning." I hear his raspy soft voice break the silenced that filled the room. I felt his snake his arms around my waist and pull my closer. My clothed chest against his bare one. "Goodmorning" I say to him as my fingers lay on his chest. He leaned down and placed his lips on mine. I smiled against his lips as I began to kiss him back my arms snking around his neck. He tilted his head deepening the kiss between us as he flipped over hovering above me. I began to trail kisses down my neck making me gasp out in response.

     

     Bang! Bang! Bang~!

 

   "Yah!!! Tao I'm hungry you and Anna wake up already so I can eaaatt!!!" I heard Luhan exclaim from outside the bedroom door. I hear Tao groan out in annoyance as he rolled off of me and covered himself in the covers. My cheeks start to heat up as I sit up and look over at Tao. "Come on lets go out and eat." I say As I uncover him from under my blankets. "I'm not hungry...." He pouted out as I heard his stomach growl disagreeing with him.  "Oookai suuure." I say as I lean over and peck his lips and get up.

  I walk towards the door and open it to Luhan standing infront. "Goodmornig Anna! Can you make me pancakes?" He asked me looking at me with his big doe eyes. I chuckle as I walk him to the kitchen "Sure." I walk in the kitchen and begin to start making pancakes.

   When we all fnished eating  and everyone finally woke up we just wanted to be lazy so we were just watching the tv. We all decided to just watch movies . In the middle of the first one we heard someone knock on the door. "I'll get it." I said as I walked up to the door. Once I opened the door I was pulled into a strong embrace.

    "Anna!" I recongized the voice realizing that it was jongin. He pulled away and looked at me with a smile across his face. "O-oh h-hi jongin I wasnt expecting you here!" I said a little shocked that hejust showed up randomly.

   "Yea I know it was kind of unexpected but you said that one day you wanted to meet the guys in the group I was in so I figured I would suprise you!" He exclaimed happily. "I only brung half of the band though because yesterday they left like REALLY ear-" He cut himself off and looked behind me. I turned around and saw all the guys standing there. "Oh! I guess you have already met them! How do you guys know Anna?" He asked them as me and him walked towards them.

   "Oh we have known her since before we were trainees." Kris explained to him then looked over at Tao. Tao then walked over to me and pulled me to his side squeezing me lightly. "And Anna is my girlfriend." He told Jongin a hint of jealousy coating his words.

   "Oh.. Anna didnt tell me she was dating anyone." Jongin said with a sad look in his eyes. "Well now I only have to introduce you to six of them members atleast." He said as five men walked into my apartment. "This is Suho, Baekhyun,Chanyeol, Sehun and Kyungsoo. " He said as he pointed to everyone individually. They bowed at me as the said 'Hello'. "Hello nice to meet you all." I said back as I bowed.

    Jongin then looked around at everyone then spoke out breaking the awkward silence. "W-well I was hoping that maybe we could all go out and get to know eachother a little better." He looked around at everyone as he scracted the back of his neck.

   "Sure! I think we should all get to know eachother better before we all debut atleast." Kris said as he looked at his group of five friends. "So where are goin jongin?"  I ask him as we all walked down the sidewalk of the streets.

   "Well I figured we could all go eat at this really good pizza place that I use to go to all the time then at the beach there is a carnival so  we could all go there and play games mybe even ride some rollercoasters." He said nervously as we continued to walk down the street. "Well that sound like itll be fun, I havent had pizza in forever!"  I say as i pat my stomach making everyone chuckle at my silliness.

   We walked down three more block until we reach the pizza place.When we walked in tomatos and cheese filled my nose as I looked daround at the decorations. It was a mix of old 50s adverstisments and liscences plates along with a few sport signs of famous athletes. Jongin walked up to the lady and ordered 7 pizzas then we went and found a table to sit at.

   We sat in the back so we had enough room to push two tables together. When everyone went and got a seat I felt somone hand grab my wrist gently and sit me down next to them. I look over and see Tao as he lets go of my hand. "What was that for?" I ask him. "I-I just wanted you to sit by me thats all." He said as he rubbed the back of his head. I nod my head at him as I look and see Jongin sit down in the middle of the table next to me. I look over and see Tao and see him sorta glaring at Jongin. I pull out my phone and open my messages.

    To Tao: Hey, are you okay you look angry...

     From Tao: Yea Im fine! I just dont know how I feel about that Jongin guy

    To: Dont tell me you are jealous?!?!

     From: Yah! I am not jealous!!!

  I chuckle at the last text as I put my phone back in my pocket. Once the pizza and wings got here we all got our own plate and filled it with pizza. "Jongin how do you know about this place? They make amazing pizza.!" The boy named Chanyeol said with his mouth full. "Yah! Dont talk with your mouth full that is gross!!" I exclaimed at Chanyeol. "I can do what I want!" He said his mouth still full.  I suddenly burst out. "You shouldnt talk with you mouth full boy! It very Impolite!" I said as I grabbed a napkin and leaned over the table and shoved the napkin in his mouth then sat back down. Everyone looked at me shocked as I continued to eat.

   "Dude she got you!!" I heard Sehun explained as he laughed. "Shutup you maknae!!" Chanyeol said as he pulled the napkin out of his mouth and looked down his cheeks flushed pink with embarressment. Everyone then continued on with their own conversation before everyone got full.

  When we paid we left the pizza place and all started walking to the carnival. As we were walking Jongin came up and we started talking. We were close enough to each other that our hands brushed together every now and then and I guess Tao cause he then pulled me to him tightly squeezing my shoulder.

  I could tell that this night was going to be pretty exciting......


 

Authours note: Hey guys its your author!!!  Finally another update!!! I hope I didnt make you guys mad by the lack of updating Ive just had really big writers block lately!! 

But on another note I would like to tell you guys that I am writing another story!! It is called Demon Hunters and I already released the first and second chapter so you should go and read and subscribe to it I'd really appreciate it!! Also than you to everyone who commented and told me I needed to keep updating I wouldnt be updating this story because of all you guys for commenting and subscribing!!

   P.S. dont forget to comment on this story and give me feedback on how Im doing!!