Wait, was this a date?

New Roomate?

Your POV: 

    Your eyes fluttered open to the sun barely reaching over the horizon. You rolled over to the edge of the bed to where your nightstand stood. You picked up your phone and checked the time, 7:30 am. " I guess i went to bed really early to wake up at this time." You told yourself as you crawled out of bed heading towards the kitchen not bothering to change out of your pajamas. 

 

 

pajamas

 

 

 

      You shuffled towards your kitchen ready to make you a cup of coffee. You also began to smell pancakes and bacon be cooked up which instantly woke up as you sorta jogged towards the kitchen. You slid toward the kitchen to see a shirtless Tao cooking breakfast

 

.....WAIT SHIRTLESS!!! You pressed your back against the wall where he couldn't see you and blinked a few times trying to justify if what you just saw was actually there and not your imagination. You peeked around the corner and still saw the the shirtless man was still there cooking up his breakfast as if he never even noticed you were there. You turned back around and felt your cheeks begin to turn red like a tomato.

 

       You quickly pulled up your hood on your sweater and tried to tip toe your way past him trying to to look at his upper torso. You poured yourself a cup of coffee and Tao turned around towards you. CRAP! Ive been spotted.... what do i do?!  You heard a pan be set down and then quick paced footsteps going down the hallway. Once you heard a bedroom door closed you let out a breath that you hadnt had relized you were holding in and turned around leaning against the counter. Woo that was a close one.

 

tumblr_m2cebbvezw1rt21j5o1_500.png

 

       You took a sip of your coffee as you saw Tao walk in with now a baggy long sleeve t-shirt on and wait was he blushing?? It felt a little awkward to you so you decided to start atleast some small talk. "Goodmorning." You said towards him as he made himself two pankcakes. "O-oh, Morning" He stuttered out as he looked towards you smiling shyly. "D-do you want some pancakes?" He asked you nervously. "Yea sure thanks." You said as you grabbed a plate of two pancakes with three slices of bacon. "You know Tao you dont really look like the one to cook" You said as you cut up a piece and shoved it into your mouth. "Well you learn something new everyday" He said giggling at his remark. He has such a cute laugh.  "So what time do you wanna start unpacking?" You asked him. He turned around and leaned against the counter across from you. "Actually, I Dont wanna unpack just yet my back is sore from walking up those stairs with all those boxes. Oh! maybe you could show me around the town so ill know my way around since, you know i just moved here."

      You thought about it for a little while and thought it would be a good idea. You would have a chance to show him the sights and possibly get to know your new roommate a little more. "Sure sounds like it be fun, How bout i take you to Lotte World!" You said happily. He looked towards you a little confused, "Um whats Lotte World?" He asked you. "Oh its a HUGE amusment park with all these cool rides and games and stuff. It's basically like a big huge indoor carnival!" You explained to him. He leaned against the counter still with an adorable thinking face on. "Hmmmm, sounds fun and interesting. Lets do it!" He agreed excitedly. You giggled at how excited he was, "Okai so what time do you wanna go? It doesnt open until one and its only..." You trailed off as you looked at the digital clock on your coffee maker, "11:00, so we have  a couple hours to get ready." He nodded and quickly dashed towards his bathroom. "I CALL FIRST SHOWER!!!" He yelled as he ran across the hallway with his clothes to the bathroom. He obvioulsly totally forgot you had your own shower and you chuckled and went into your room and looked for an outfit to wear. It was gonna be warm today so you were not gonna wear jeans. You heard the shower from Tao's bathroom shut off so you went into your bathroom and started your shower.

 

   Tao's POV:

       I got out of the shower and put on just basketball shorts and a plain t-shirt as i quicky ran into my room and searched in my full suitcases on what to wear. What should i wear?? This is my first time goin out into town with her and i dont wanna look stupid! Should I dress casually or a little dressy? i sat there for what seemed forever but i looked at my phone and saw it was only took 30 minutes to figure out what i finally was gonna wear.

 

 

carnival

 

 

 

 I put my outfit and ran to the mirror and checked my hair and outfit and made sure everything looked perfect. "Okay Tao dont make yourself look like a fool out there be a gentlman and dont mess up. Fighting!!" I told myself into the mirror. Okay... Here we go.

 

  Your POV:

     You stepped out of the shower to a steamed filled bathroom. You blow dried and straightened your hair then stepped out into your bedroom grabbing your clothes. Once you had finished putting on your outfit and your makeup you checked yourself in your full body mirror.

 

 

blue

 

 

 

     "I hope he doesn't think I look to bad " you thought to yourself as you walked out of your bedroom and into the living room to find Tao sitting on the couch watching cartoons. You checked the clock and saw it was only 12:00. You walked towards Tao and poked his shoulder  making him look up at you. Once he saw you he smiled brightly. "Hey its only 12 but why dont we go out for lunch before we go to the carnival. sounds good?" You asked him anticipating what he might say. "Sure! Im pretty hungry anyways what do you wanna eat?" "How bout we go to this good burger place I know?" You asked him. He stood up and began to walk towards the door "LETS GO EAT BURGERS!!" He exclaimed as you followed him out the door

 

  You two left the apartment and began to walk the streets of Seoul toward the burger place. You passed many clothing stores and cafes. You ended up passing the cafe you saw Tao in and smiled once yall passed it. "Hey! I remember that place" Tao said pointing to the cafe "I saw a very pretty girl there!" He said as he looked at you and smiled. You smiled and tried hard to keep your cheeks from turning pink. You looked up and quickly noticed the burger place was in front of you. "Hey we're here!" You said as you grabbed his wrist and lead him inside the restaurant. You walked in and saw it wasn't to packed, there was still a booth opened. You looked down and saw that you were still holding onto Tao's wrist. You looked up and saw that he had his head was down and his cheeks had a ghost shade of pink on them. You let go quickly and acted like nothing had ever happened.

 

     "Soooo, why dont we go get a seat." You said as you walked towards the booth on the right side of the building next to a big window. The waitor came and took you guy's order, once you two order he left and you two tried to make small talk. "So what made you wanna move to Seoul?" You asked him curious on why he moved here. "I actually moved here to be come a singer!" He said proudly. You became more intersted and he must have noticed because he continued on with his story. "I moved here from China, I always liked to sing and dance so I came here to Korea to get into the music business. As I was looking for a place to stay I ran into Xiumin, Luhan, Kris, Lay and Chen. Just to my luck though they actually were planning on trying to make it into the music buisness too so we all instantly got along. We are actually wanting to try out for same company!" He said his voice full of excitment. "Thats cool! Since your my new friend ill support you 100% of the way!" I said to him making him smile brightly. Once our food came we ate and made small jokes and shared stories with one another. We finished our food and after about 10 minutes of arguing childishly we decided to just split the bill half and half, then we headed off to Lotte World.

 

Khitai7.jpg

 

    When you two arrived at Lotte World Tao was in a complete 'Awh' he was so amazed by all the rides and the games that were there. "So what do you wanna ride first?" You asked him knocking him out of his trance. "U-umm i dont know there are so many!" He said happily. You chuckled at how childish he was being, "Well why dont we walk around until you find one that you like." You said as you began to walk as he followed. You passed many rides but none of them sparked his interst fully. You two walked walked passed the ice rink and Tao grabbed your shoulder jumping up and down like a little child you was just about to get candy. "Hey!! Lets go skate i havent ice skated in forever we have to go!" You looked down at all the people skating around the rink some were with friends and some were couple happily skating while they held hands and even exchanged a few kisses. "umm sure." You smiled nervously as he dragged you by your hand towards the rink.

 

     He went up to the the counter and got both his and your skates. You sat down on the benc and put on your skates. You stood up and grabbed on to the rail leading yourself towards the entrance. Tao slid onto the ice and turned around and faced you smiling brightly. "Come on Anna lets go skate!" He told you. You stood there more nervous than ever you would go out there and skate...if you could. You never had skate before so you were scared you were gonna fall down and then totally embarass yourslef not only infront all the people skating but also Tao you would look like a total fool. "Umm Tao.." You started to speak nervously, "I uuhhh well i sorta cant iceskate." You said looking down embarassed. "Thats ok I'll teach you!" He said as he held out his hand. You blushed and grabbed his hand. "Okai so its quite easy, have you ever roller skate before?" He asked you as you still stood there on the ice, your knees were a little shaky from your nervousness, "Um yea i would all the time as a child" you explained to him, "Well it pretty much the same excpet you are on ice and instead of four wheels it just a little blade thingy" he explained.

 

     You nodded nervously as he bagan to lead you to skate you two were goin rather slow as you were still too nervous to move your feet. "You know Anna i cant push you forever youll have to move your feet." He said to you as he chuckled lightly at your nervousness. "OH! Yea i guess your right" You said as you slowly started mving your feet. Ok Anna you can do this dont make your self look stupid you got this. Fighting!  You took a deep breath and moved your feet more moving across the ice smoothly. "Good job Anna! Just keep doing that" Tao ecouraged you as he let go of your hand and left you to do it by yourself. You were doing good you and him skated around the rink a couple of times and exchanged small talk. You two laughed and had an amazing time. You weren't focusing and lost your balanced and almost fell flat on your when you felt someones arms wrap around your waist catching you before you hit the ground. You looked up and saw Tao's face only inches away from yours as you two looked into each others eyes. You widened your eyes a little at how close your face was to his. "You should be more careful next time." He said as he picked you up setting on your feet again. You were pretty sure your cheeks looked like tomatos right now as you two skated to the exit.You two took off your skates and put on your original shoes. You turned in your skates and continued walking around the amusment park. It was dark outside so you both went outside to enjoy the lights. Taos eyes immediantly landed on the ride called "The Gyro Drop".

 

DSC_1043.JPG

     It went all the up on this pole that was so high you could almost could see all of Seoul. "Lets go on that one" Tao said as he ran towards the ride. You quickly ran behind him trying to keep up with him. After you guys waited in line for what seemed like hours you two finally got your to you seat and got strapped in for the ride. When the ride started to move up your heart instantly started beating extremely fast, like one million times a minute fast. You looked over at Tao and he looked more excited than nervous he was laughing and moving his feet swinging them back and forth. "Hello little people on the ground you all look like ants!" He yelled down towards the by standards looking up. You then looked and you were almost to the top and could literally see the whole park along with downtown Seoul. Then the ride stopped moving up and you heard a loud click.

 

     You heart skipped a beat as the ride plumited to the ground, everything came and left in a blur. You were screaming at the top of your lungs as your adrenaline went through the roof. The ride slowly came to a stop and you sat there breathing heavilly. Your heart slowly was returning to his normal speed. Tao got out of his seat and then help you unstrap yourself. You stood up and felt a little dizzy from how you literally screamed all the air out of your lungs. You two left the ride and continued walking around. "That was so fun Anna! My heart has never gone so fast in my life!" He exclaimed. "OH!! lets go ride this one!" He said as he dragged you towards a huge rollercoaster. He dragged you around the park and you two rode scary and calm ride the whole night.

 

     You looked at the time as saw that it was already 10:00 "Tao its getting late we should go back to the apartment" You said as you showed him the time on your cellphone. "Yea it is, plus im getting pretty tired" He said as he yawned. You two left the amusment park and you hailed a cab. When a taxi came you two went inside as you told the driver your address. He began driving as you looked out the window gazing at the light that passed by you. It seemed a little quiet so you looked over and saw Tao was fast asleep leaning his head against the window. When the driver arrived at the dorms you paid him then shook Tao lightly trying to wake him up. "Tao wake up come on we are here." You said as he woke up and nodded sleepily and walked out of the cab and followed you towards the door. You unlocked and opened the door walking inside and slumping onto the couch letting out a deep sigh. You got up and walked towards your bedroom "Im going to bed goodnight Tao." You said as you ruffled his hair and walked into room changed into your pajamas and slammed onto your bed falling asleep instantly.

 

 

 Tao's POV:

 I smiled happily as I laid down in my bed looking up at the ceiling. "Okai Tao its official I think im in love" I told myself. I couldnt stop smiling as I thought about what happened today. When she fell in the ice rink and I caught her, Our faces were so close I wouldve kissed her instantly. I just didnt wanna go to fast I mean its only my first day living here i wouldnt wanna doin anything unless I knew she liked me. I wonder if she considered this a date, because I did.


 

Hi guys! Its Your author Talking.! How did you guys like this chapter.?? I know the last two were short but i made sure i made this one wayyy longer and i hope to keep the chapter around this length or longer. I also have a co-author! she is the one who posts all the picture and stuff onto the story and she helps me with the story too. Me and her actually go to the same school and we hangout when we can. So you guys should go subscribe to her blog and read her stories they are really good  her username is Kpop_Girl so go check her out!! Bye and thanks for reading and subscribing I really appreciate it!!!


 

Kpop_Girl's Co-Author note

 

Hey Guys~! Its your co-author here. I wanted to say thank you for supporting brittneychaos and myself in this story, i hope to get along wiht you readers and hope you check out some of my stories as well. A big Thank you to Chiedelutionz Graphix Shop For creating the poster for this story in a DAY!! They are beautiful and i have even gotten one for my story Love Pendant but it isnt up yet. I love all of you and hope to becaome friends with yall. Hope that brittneychaos gets better! She is sick right now. I will probably make her soup later ~^.^~  Bye! 

 

Comment ,Subscribe, And Upvote~!