EXO!

New Roomate?

Anna's POV:

     I stood behind the counter of the coffee shop I worked at constantly looking at the clock waiting for my lunch break to start. I wasnt even hungry, but im pretty sure what Jongin had to tell me would be important. I gave my last customer their coffee before I looked at the clock and saw that it was now my break.

      " I'm going on my break!! See you in an a hour!!" I said as I put my apron on the rack and went out the door jogging to the sandwhich shop. I hope he hasnt been there long I dont want to keep him waiting. I approached the sandwhich shop and saw he wasnt inside or outside so I decided to sit outside. I waited about five minutes before I saw him walk up waving at me with a smile on his face.

    " Hey Anna!!" He said as he sat down across the table from me. "Hey Jongin. So what is it that you had to tell me?" I asked himas I looked at him patiently waiting for his answer.

     " Well, I dont remember if I told you this, but I was trainee at Sm entertainment." He began to speak as he looked down trying to think of whatelse to say as I nodded and kept listening. "Well, last night I was informed that I would be debuting!!" He exclaimed as he looked at me excitement pouring out of his eyes.

    "OH MY GOD THATS AMAZING!!!" I exclaimed. "So are you going solo?" I asked him.

    " No, I'll be debuting in a boy band group." He told me,"There are 12 members can you believe that 12!! thats almost as much as Super Junior!!"

    "Wow!! that is alot!!" I said suprisingly. I looked down at my watch and saw that my break was about to end. "Crap!! My break is about to end, I have to go." I stood up as well as he did. "Congradulations!! On debuting youll have to let me meet the whole group sometime!!" I said as I gave him a quick hug. "Bye jongin!" I waved goodbye as I jogged down the street back into the coffee shope and continued the rest of my shift.

 

   Tao's POV:

       I woke up to the bright afternoon sun gleaming down on my face. I rolled on my back and stretched out my legs and arms before sitting up on my bed. I looked at the clock and saw it was twelve in the afternoon. I looked around my rom and saw all my stuff packed in boxes. I then remembered that I would be seeing Anna today and quickly jumped up and ran into Kris' room.

    I ran in and jump on him and started shaking him. "KRIS HYUNG KRIS HYUNG!!!! WE ARE SEEING ANNA TODAY!!" I said loudly shaking him trying to wake his lazy up.  He fluttered his eyes open and looked at me. "Okai,okai I'm up." He groans out as he rubs his eyes. I jump off his and run out the door. "Hurry and get ready we have to go and get the others!!!!" I yell as I run into the shower.

    Me and kris finish getting ready as we step out of our door with our things. "Okai lets go and put our things up in the van then we can go back and get the others." He explains to me as we take the elevator down to the parking garage. We make our way back up and we split up me getting xiumin and chen while kris gets Luhan and Lay.

   I bust into Chen and Xiumins dorm and see that Xiumin is in the kitchen drinking coffee. "Sup Tao." He said as he took a drink. "Is chen still asleep?" I ask.
   "Yea he is, you can wake him up if youd like to." He told me as he pointed towards his bedroom.  " Oh trust me I will."

     I ran into Chen's room and the bright light making him groan in response. "Come on chen we are seeing Anna today wake up we only have 2 hours till she gets off work so you need to get your stuff and hurry so we can be there before her!" I explained getting impatient with him.

      He bursted out of bed at my words then quickly started getting dressed. Once everyone was now ready we all jumped into the van with our things in the back and quickly made our way to mine and Annas apartment.

        I looked at my watch as we got to Annas house and saw we still had about 30 minutes till she got home. " Guys we have 30 minutes until she is home we need to  hurry and get inside." I said anxiously as we all made our way upstairs.

   I unlocked the door and walked into the same Gray and blue apartment.  My hands started to shake from the anxiety I was getting. After about a month and a half I'll finally get to see the love of my life. I bet she is still as beautiful as ever ,maybe even more beautiful if that is even possible.

    We all went and sat on the couch nervoulsy waiting for her arrival. We all sat in silence, but it wasnt and uncomfortable silence. We all were sitting anxiously and excited to see her.

     About twenty minutes later we all heard the sound of a key unlocking the door. We all quickly got to our feet and stood together facing the door smiling excitedly to see her. When th door opened I finally saw thos big beautiful brown eyes that I missed, that long red hair that my fingers ran through, those lips that I use to kiss. I saw the love of my life, I saw my Anna.

    

    Anna's POV:

       I walked up my stairs towards my apartment door and pulled out my keys. I unlocked my door to pen and see almost the best thing I've seen all this month.

      I close my door seeing the same six boys that were in my apartment those two months ago,only there werent stacking boxes. There were standing there infront of the couch smiling and waving at me waitng for my arrival. "Suprise!" I heard them all say.

     I tried to speak but my happiness was making me speechless. I felt hot tears prick my eyes, then I began to chuckle. "Am I really this happy that tears are falling from my eyes." I say out loud to everyone. The boys chuckle then all run up and give a group hug, wrapping me in the of their warmth.

    The back away as they all looked down at me. I just smiled and looked at all their faces. "I missed you guys, you have no Idea how lonely its been since you guys left."  I went up and hugged Tao. He held me back in his embrace as everyone else just smiled. We all stood there in silence but I enjoyed it.

    I pulled away from Tao and looked at everyone. "Well Its dinner time so how bout I make you all some food?"

   "Yea. We are all hungry, Ill help you cook." Tao said as me and him headed into the kitchen while everyone else sat in the living room. Me and Tao started to make Kimchi Spagetti.

  I was stirring the noodles when I felt two arm snake around my waist. I chuckled looking down at Tao hands linked infront of me. "Tao you are suppose to be cutting the peppers." I told him.

   "Lets just stay like this for while." He stated calmly as he slowly swayed us back and forth. I just smiled as He kept his arms around me, his hot breath tickling my neck. I went up to the sink to strain the noodles and began to set up everybody's bowls.

    "Guys dinner is ready!!" I yell from my small dinning room as 5 men come running from the living room. Everyone sat down and dug into their food. It seemed like that havent eaten the past month because of how they scarrfed down their food.

   "By how fast you all are eating I'd say you havent eaten in a month." I stated as I took a small bute of my food. Chen looked up and shook his head has he spoke with his cheeks full of food.

  "No, Its just that the fod they had . Plus, we missed your cooking." He said his mouth full of food. "Yah! Dont speak with your mouth full' I said as we all continued to eat in silence. We all finished eating and headed back to the living room to talk.

   "So there must be a reason why you are all here? I mean you all never got any time off so tell me whatsup." I said sitting in my recliner with my legs crossed. All the guys looked at one another and nodded at Kris. Kris looked at me getting ready for what he was about to  say.

   "We are here because.... We have debuted in the same group!" He said a big grin forming on his face. "Omg that is amazing!!" I exclaimed almost falling out of my chair. "What is the groups name?"

  " The group name is called EXO  we are only half of the 12." I listened to kris getting major dejavu about this conversation. "I'm happy for you guys! its getting late though we should probably go bed do you guys want to stay the night?" I asked all of them.

  They all nodded as I got blankets and pillows from my hall closet and gave them all one. They fell asleep as I turned off the lights and walked towards my bedroom. I was about to open my room when I felt somebody grab my wrist to see Tao's face looking at me in the dark hallway.

  "I missed you Anna." He said softly as he pulled me into an embrace nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck. I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I missed you too Tao." He pulled away  as he layed his forehead against mine. He leaned in as I felt his lips touch mine. I returned the kiss immediantly missing the touch off his soft lips on mine. Our lips moved in sync with one anothers as his gripped tightened around my waist pulled me closer to him. We stayed like that for a while until we pulled away needing air.

  "I wanna sleep with you tonight, Not like that but I wanna just sleep. I want to wrap my arms around you and feel your soft hair on my chest as you and I sleep soundly. I want to be able to wake up and see your beautiful sleeping face looking up at me." He stated to me as he ran his through my hair. I nodded my head up at him.

  We both went and layed in my bed peacefully as he lightly combed his finger through my hair. I moved closer to him laying my haid on his bare chest. "Goodnight Anna." Was the last thing I heard before me and him both went to sleep soundly with one another. My head on his chest and his arms wrapped around waist pulling me close to him.  'Goodnight Tao, I love you.'