Lonely...

New Roomate?

Anna's POV:

 Its been about four weeks since Tao and the rest of the boys have left and I'll have to say it has been the most lonliest four weeks of my life. I should be use to being alone but I was getting use to having people in my home. To walking in from work and seeing Tao on the couch along with all the other guys. Now I just walk into a empty and quiet home. Most of Taos stuff isn't in his room anymore because he has a dorm now. We barely have anytime to text because he is so busy with training. When we do though we don't talk long because it's late at night and he has to sleep because he is so tired. I just hope it won't always be like this. 

   I proceed with my usual routine by getting up at 7:30 then head to work at the cafe around 8:00. Today I work the register, I hope there aren't to many rude people today. It was slow today. Not many people came in, only buissness men and women looking to get their coffee so they can work throughout the day without crashing. I put my apron on the hook and took off for my lunch break. I walked to the local sandwich shop that's just across the street. I get my usual turkey sandwich with everything on it with a sweet tea. I sit down in a booth and start playing on my phone and drink from my tea. I look through mine and Taos messages for the tenth time this week and chuckle at our conversations. 

   "Whatcha laughin at??" I jump at the sudden voice and look at the man that sits in front of me smiling. I just sat there and observed him. He had long dark brown hair that was pushed up to the right side of his head. He had big brown eyes and big pink lips with a set of white teeth. "Oh, I'm Kim Jongin!" he said as he extended his hand across the table for me to shake. I shook is slowly as I introduced myself, "umm I'm Anna. Nice to meet you.."

   "So not meaning to sound rude or anything but, why are sitting with me?" 

    "Because I walked in and saw that you were just sitting here all by yourself so I thought I'd keep you company while you ate." he said sounding proud of what he had just told me. "So what were you laughing at??" he asked me again. 

  "Just some old texts between me and a friend." I stated as I took a bite of my turkey sandwich. I looked down at the time and saw thats my break was almost over. "Hey it was nice talking to you but my break is about to be over so i need to get back to work."

    "Can we exchange numbers atleast?" He asked me while giving me some aegyo. "Yeah, sure" I handed him my phone while he handed me his. We exchanged numbers and I left the sandwich shop back to my tiring job.

     I walked into my still empty house as I layed on my couch and let out a deep sigh. I picked up my phone and started scrolling through my pictures. there were pictures that me and the boys took on my phone before they left also selcas that they send me every chance they get.

   Sometimes I have to look through them to tell myself that it was all real. That it all wasnt just a dream. I just never saw myself having friends im the secluded girl who never goes out unless it is to do errands, but who new that one of the days I went out would be the day I get amazing friends along with and equally amazing boyfriend. 

   I just hope that they come back home soon.....

 

 


 Authors Note:

  Hey guys! another short chapter i know im sorry!! i have big writers block, but i really wanted to post another chapter for guys.

   do you guys like how the story is going?? or is it going to total crap? id really like to know!! :c