Errands

New Roomate?

 

Your POV:

    Once you had woken up, you got out of your bed and walked to your living room before sitting on the couch and watched the morning cartoons. You looked around and saw there was no sign of Tao anywhere. You figured he was still in his room so you just shrugged it off and continued to watch your cartoons. You then began to focus on what had happened yesterday as you slowly began to smile. You thought about all the rides you two rode together and how much you two laughed as you walked with him admiring the lights of the park. When you were skating in the ice rink with him was probably the most mermorable night you had with him and you probably would never forget it. When you started to think about the moment when you fell, your cheeks burned a bright red.

 

     You heard a bedroom door open and looked up to see a very sleepy Tao stumbling into the living room yawning. He sat down onto the couch next to you and stared blankly at the tv screen. You giggled softly to yourself, "Still tired?" You asked him while letting out a short chuckle. He only responded with a slow nod. "Why dont I make us something eat." You said as you stood up and walked towards the kitchen. You opened the fridge and saw nothing but a couple apples and a gallon of milk. "Well looks like I know what I'll be doing today, This has been a VERY busy weekend." You told yourself as you began to just make coffee instead.

 

     When the coffee was done you made two mugs and walked towards the living room and sat down on teh couch placing the mug infront of Tao on the table. He grbbed his cup and said a mumble 'Thank you' as he took a sip of his coffee. "We dont really have any food, so today ill go to the grocery store and do a couple other things since I'll be out. Do you wanna join?" You asked him. "Sure, I need to go to the mall or something today anways. While they were moving my stuf they lost a box full of my clothes so all i have is whats is in my suitcase." He said as he continued to sip on his coffee.

    After you had finished your coffee and finished watching a couple more cartoon episodes you got up and walked towards your bedroom and went to take a shower.

 

  Tao's POV:

   When i saw Anna leave and go to her room ,I immediantly started to smile to myself. Yesterday while i was making breakfast i saw on her calander that tommorow is gonna be her birthday! And today she is going on errands so maybe ill get to find out what she like so I can get her the most perfect birthday present in the world! I got up and jogged to my room and grabbed an outfit out of my closet and ran to my bathroom and hopped in the shower.

    I got out of my shower, put on my clothes and fixed my hair. I walked out of the bathroom and walked into the living room to find Anna sitting on the couch. I looked at her outfit and then back at mines . She saw i was ready and stood up and smiled at me.

Errands (Fan Fic)

 

I swear that smile will be the death of me. "So, you ready to go?" She asked me. "Yup! Lets go!" I said as we walked out of the house.

     We walked across the street to one of those big car garages that you would probably see in front of and office building. We walked inside as Anna said hi to the i guess receptionest lady. I waved back shyly as she walked towards the elevator and pressed the 3rd floor button. The elevator doors opened and we walked into the garage which had a heavy smell of gasoline. We walked down to the 4th row and walked down to a black '67 Impala.

 

     It was actually quite nice if I could say so myself. I saw Anna dig through her purse and pull out a set of keys. She unlocked the door and sat down in the car. I went around to the passanger's side and opened the door and sat down inside. "I didn't know you had car." I said to her as she began to drive out of the parking garage. "Yea i got it as a going away present it was my dads." She told me keeping her eyes on the road. "Well then why do you walk so much when you have a car if I had a car i would drive everywhere!" I said wishing i had my own car. "I like to walk. I like looking at all the shops in the street as I walk by. Plus, gas is expensive. I only use my car unless im going to work or I have many things to do that walking wouldnt get them done in time, like today." She explained to me as I nodded understanding what she was saying.

 

    "So whats first on the agenda for today?" I asked looking at her, I swear even when she has just a ponytail and mascara on she is still just as beautiful, Focus Tao she is about to speak. "Well, we need to stop by the library so i can turn in a couple of books, Then we will take you on your shopping spree, I might also get me a couple things while we are there. Then we will go get groceries, I dont need food sitting in the car for god knows how long while we shop." She explained to me. I nodded and smiled to myself, so she likes to read? Maybe I'll see what kind of books she likes and I can get her a few books.

   

     She pulled up to the library and  parked her car. She reached into the backseat and picked up a stack of 3 books, all of them pretty thick and possibly heavy in my perspective, but it didnt seem like they were to much of a problem to her. "Okai, you can stay in here if you want I shouldnt be to long, but I may look at some books while I'm in there." She said and she stepped out of the car. I thought about it for a while and decided maybe out of luck she would actually look and I'd see what she was interested in so I could atleast see some options. So i walked in behind her as she walked up to the librarian carrying her books. "Hi! Anna back again I see." The librarian said to Anna with a smile on her face. Well I could tell she came her often. "Yes, Im back haha. Any new books come in?" She asked politely to the lady. "Actually yes! You know where to go." She said as Anna bowed and continued to walk towards what I was guessing was the 'New Books Section'.

 

     There was a medium sized shelf next to a couple other shelves about the same size as the one she was sitting infront of. "Biography? No." She said to herself as she stuck the book back in its place. OK so no biographies.  "Romance? Nah I just finished on not too long ago."  Ok so no romances right now.  "Hmmm Cinder? It a Science fiction, but also a romance? I'll try it." She said as she stood up and took a deep sigh and turned towards me and jumped a little that i was there. Her reaction was so cute. "OH! I almost forgot you were with me." She laughed at herself. "Well lets go we dont have all day." She said as me and her walked back to the librarian. "Can you check this out for me please?" She asked the librarian. "Sure dear. This is actually a series ya know." She informed Anna. "Well next time I come back I'll get the second one." She said and she got her book and bowed goodbye to the lady and we left. You wont need to worry about coming back for the second one Anna, because I will buy you the whole series!  I smiled confidently as we walked back into the car. "Okay, lets take you shopping." She said as we drove towards the mall.

    We drove through the town and passed many tiny clothing stores but they were either for little children or for the elderly. Drove up to this huge mall it looked to be two stories. That mean I'll have more of a choice, great I can spend more time with Anna. We probably spent aboit 10 minutes just looking for a parking spot. I mean it was Sunday how many people could possibly be at the mall on a Sunday?! We parked up towards the front. She stopped the engine as we walked into the mall ready for our spree.

 

    Your POV:

       You walked through the mall doors with Tao as he admire how big it actually looked inside. "So I was thinking we will start on this floor then we will go up to the second floor and see what else you want." You told him as you looked up at him. He nodded in agreement with you as he started to smile. "Okai, sounds good."

  

     You walked beside him in the crowded mall as he scanned at stores with an occasional "NAhh." or "That store looks scary." You two stopped at about 3 or 4 stores on the first floor. He bought a few pairs of jeans and a few t-shirts, you got a few things too. "Hey! Aren't your tryouts for SM in a few days? Have you been practicing?" You asked him remembering the coversation you two had at the diner yesterday. "Yea I have been practicing. What about the tryout?" He answered and asked me. "Do you have good practice clothes and shoes and what not?" You asked him curious. "Well I have a shirt and a old pair of basketball shorts I practice in, but not really any shoes." He answered.

 

     You figured you would be nice and go buy him a couple pairs of shoes and some new shirts and shorts. "Well come on you need some more, I know a good store that sells good work out shoes and clothes. Come on!" You said as you linked arms with him and led him to the store that was on the second floor. When you walked in you went to the clothes sections first and picked out a couple or shirts and basketball shorts. You then got him 2 pairs of shoes then checked out and payed for the items. "You know you didnt have to buy me those I couldve bought them." He said stopping in front of you. "Well I did. I said I was going to support you so that is what I'm doing." You said stern but with a smile on your face. "W-well thanks, u-umm" He said.To your suprised he pulled you into a warm embrace. "Thank you Anna, I really appreciate it." He said as he pulled away and smile down at you. "N-no problem" You said looking down to keep him from seeing your pink cheeks.

 

     You two walked around the mall a little, then Tao stopped infront of a store. "What store is this?" He asked pointing to the store that said 'GUCCI'.  "Its Gucci, it's a clothing brand but it sells like bags and accessories and whatever else." You said calmly. "Lets go in I need a backpack." He said as he led you into the store. He walked towards the backpacks and you swore he almost fainted. "THIS.IS.BEAUTIFUL!!" He said as he hugged about five bags. "I wish I could buy them all!!" He said sadly. "Well lets buy two atleast and you can get the rest later. We still need to go to the grocery store. " You told him. He picked a tan and red backpack then payed for the bags. The cashier kept on eyeing him up and down. HEY! EYES OFF HE IS MINE LADY.....wait what are you thinking Anna he isnt your boyfriend you shouldnt be thinkning that stuff. "Bye handsome." The cashier said to Tao giving him a wink. He only waved goodbye and left the store with you following behind him. "Okay, lets go get food. Im getting hungry." You said as you and Tao left the mall.

   

  Tao's POV:

       I left the mall with Anna completely happy with the items that I bought today. I realy appriciate when Anna bought me those work-out clothes. Anytime I wear them I will think of her! She is so nice, no wonder I love her! Wait, did I just say that? Oh well. We drove to our last destination of the day, the grocery store. Now I will know what to get food wise for the suprise party I had planned for her, but I dont want just her and me at the party that would be awkward.

 

     Maybe she has friends or something that I could call and invite! I should ask her. "Hey Anna." I asked her while we walked through the isle. "Yea?" She asked. "Well I was wondering... dont take this the wrong way, but I wanted to know if you had any friends ya know" I asked as nice as i could say without sounding mean, I didnt want her to think i was making fun of her or anything. She grabbed chips from the shelf and started rolling the cart. "I dont actually. Ive lived her for two years but I have never made any friends. Im just not very good with people and I always liked to be alone anyway, but it does get pretty boring sometimes." She said with a smile but I could tell it also made her pretty sad to talk about it. "Well I'll be your friend I promise!" I said to her.

 

    I saw her smile and i swore my heart skipped a beat, she had such a pretty smile I hope I can make her smile every minute of the day. I'll see if I get Kris and everyone to come. We were almost done with our shopping so I decided I would find out more about her, "what your favorite food?" I asked her. "I like seafood and spicy rice cakes." She answered me as we started to check out. I shall buy you 1,000 spicy rice cakes for your party and all the seafood you can eat! We grabbed the plastic bags and got in the car then drove back to the apartment.

 

    When we got home it was already late so Anna said goodnight to me and went to bed. Anna I promise you will never be lonely ever again I will be there for you as a friend, and hopefully a boyfriend in the future. I yawned and decided to go to bed. I slipped on pajamas and went to bed. "Goodnight Anna, I love you." I said to myself and I fell fast asleep.
 


    Author' Note:

       HI GUYS. I Finally updated, it took me awhile to update this im sorry but i do work on thwm everyday for as long as I can, I wish I could post new updates everyday, but I have school and stuff. Well, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Oh and if you wanted to know what Tao and Anna bought at the mall here is the link: http://www.polyvore.com/shopping_spree/set?id=119466167   OKai BYE!! 

 

Hey guys it's your co author Kpop_Girl ~^.^~ just wanted to see how y'all were doing~! If you have any questions from me just put ~Co-Author~ in your comment and I will get back to you as soon as possible!