New Roommate?!

New Roomate?

     You woke up to the autumn sun gleaming down at you.You lazily rolled out of your bed and made your way out of your room in your batman boxers and baggy grey t-shirt. You didnt really have anything planned to do today except maybe go to the book store or library and read a book or two. You walked over to your closet and got a clean set of clothes for the day as you made your way to the shower with a towel.

     After your shower you blow dried and straightened your hair. You got back to your bedroom and put on your outfit and applied some simple makeup. Once you finished you grabbed your beanie and wallet and headed out to the streets of Seoul.

 

Untitled #3

 

 

     You passed many tiny market stands that families had put up to make money. You felt your stomach rumble telling you that you need food so you went and found a cafe just around the corner. When you walked in the delisious smell of donuts and coffee filled up on your nose making you even more hungry. You ordered a small coffee and chocolate muffin and then sat down in a booth next to a window.

     

     You heard the bell of the cafe doors ring making you look up to see six boys walking in socializing to themselves. One boy caught your eye though, he was behind all the other boys walking shyly behind them. He had messily styled black hair, he looked skinny but you could tell it was muscle because of the sleevless shirt, he wore a variety of rings and braclets along with black leather skinny jean and sunglasses that just pulled the whole outfit together. You could tell this boy was a bit of a fashionista. He must have felt you staring because he turned his head around and looked at you. You looked down quickly taking a sip of your coffee already beginning to feel your cheeks turn a light shade of pink.

     

     When you felt it was safe to look up you slowly tilted your head up towards the window and started eating your muffin when you felt eyes staring at you. You faced forward and saw the same guy staring at you smiling while the other 5 boys were too absorbed in their coversation to notice anything. You felt your cheeks heat up as you finished off your coffee and placed a five dollar bill under your plate. You quickly made your way out the door to the library to save yourself from embarassing yourself infront of and EXTREMELY hot guy! You held onto your cheeks feeling that they were still warm as you arrived at the library. You walked in making your way towards the bookshelves. You found a interesting story and sat down and began to read.

     After awhile you noticed it was getting late so you walked up to the libraian to check out your book. Once you had your book you left the library as it was closing and hailed a cab. You sat patiently as you watched the city lights of Seoul pass by you.

     You arrived at your apartment building without you noticing as you were to drawn into your cell phone. "We are here miss" the driver had told you waking you up from your phone trance. "Oh, thank you" you said as you pulled out your fair for the ride and walked into the entrance of the bulding. You walked up the stairs to your dorm. You jumbled through your pockets and pulled out the keys and unlocked the door.

 

     Once you opened the door, you were not prepared for what you were about to see.The six boys that you had saw in the cafe were standing in the middle of your living room unpacking boxes next to your couch.The cute but shy one with the messy hair looked up and smiled once he had saw standing in the doorway. He walked towards you as the 5 other men looked up and seemed quite confused as to why you were here when you heard a voice speak.

             " Hello! Im Tao, your new roommate!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

{ AUTHORS NOTE} :

And that was chapter one!!! Was it good? Did you guys like it?!?! I really would like to know. This is my first fanfic like ever in my whole life that ive written so please letme know if i did good and if i should keep writing this story or just stop now.