Mean Girl ~

High School Days


-Background Music-


 

Tooot Toooot Toooot

Jiyeon POV


*Turn off the alarm* roll over and over ...
Ring Ring Ring 
Jiyeon "Hello?"
IU "Get ready"
Jiyeon "Can I sleep just 1 more minute please I'm so sleepy yesterday I went home late so I didn't get much time to sleep" yawn~~~~
IU "So do I"
Jiyeon "Then why don't you go back to sleep hehe"
IU "Ya!! Get ready or I'm gonna leave you behind"
Jiyeon "Okay okay fine I'll wake up you don't have to be mean"
IU "You can just walk by yourself to school"
Jiyeon "I said I'll get up be at my house"
Toot Toot Toot She hung up the phone...

Aishhh jinja!!!I'm going crazy!!! Why is she so mean I just wanted to sleep a little more anyways I need to change or else she gonna leave me behind and I don't want that to happen...

IU "Jiyeon I'm here are you ready yet?"
Jiyeon "Coming"
IU "Hurry up"
Jiyeon "Okay"
We head to school just like that
IU "You should sleep sooner"
Jiyeon "I do ,but because yesterday...we went home late"
IU "I went home the same time as you...You sleep just like a piggy"
Jiyeon "Ya Ya!!! I'm not a piggy"


While we were talking 3 girls stopped us...They have a really scary eyee, they act as if they want to swallow us up into pieces.
Girl 1 "Hey poor girl, You should go back to your old school"
Girl 2 "Yupe This isn't the kind of school you would get your dirty clothes into"
Jiyeon "Haha what a laugh why don't you care your own business and wash that dirty mouth of yours"
IU "To us, you're just any other piece of trash laying on the ground"
Girl 1 "I'm richer than you, pretier than you"
Jiyeon "I'm poor? Okay I admit it, but look at yourself everything of yours is fake. Fake nose, fake eyes, fake mouth... Why do I even bother being rich if my body isn't real?"
By the look of their faces, I can tell that they're really angry and wanting to punch me really bad...I don't really care, it's not like they can touch me any ways. I learn taekwondo when I was little so I'm not afraid of anything. 
Kris, Baekhyun and Chanyeol approach the scence. Ohhhhh Gosh!!!! Can't believe they are here!!!

Kris "What are you trying to do with this hand?" he grabbed her hand tightly that it hurts just by the look.
Girl 1 "Ow Ow!!! It hurts please let me go. I just wanted to be friend with them but they reject me and make fun of me thats why"
What was that lie? Oh my.. I want to punch her in the face so much. I hate people who lie with a straight face. I raise my hand and trying to slap her but Chanyeol stopped me.
Chanyeol "If you punch her you're going be in the office"
I was really mad but I have to hold it in because I don't want to be in the office on the second day of school.

Baekhyun "They're one of our members now please be nice to them" he smile to persuade them not to cause anymore trouble.
Girls smile "Yea can you let go of my hand now"
Kris, Baekhyun and Chanyeol let go of their hand. The girl glared at me and walk away with her friends....Her face oh gosh I want to punch her so bad >.<
IU "What if she do something bad to us again?"
Jiyeon "Don't worry I'm going to execute her if she does tricks like this again"
IU "My Jiyeon is the best!!"

The compliment make me chuckle and happy.
Baekhyun "If she continue to cause trouble just tell us and we will find a solution"
IU "gomawo"
Baekhyun "No need to thank us"

As we walk to E'T room a lot of girls are looking at  I feel kinda strange. I hear some of their conversation like "those girls are lucky to walk beside them, I wish that was me blah blah blah"

When Kris open the door the members kinda supprise.
Luhan "Good morning"
US "Good Morning"
Luhan "Why are you guys together?"
Jiyeon "The girls were bullying us, and they stopped them that's why we were together"
Suzy "Ohhh, I see. When I first join this group I also get bullied a lot but the members always there and protect me so they just give up"
Na eun "Yea so don't worry we will be there for you whenever you need us"
Luhan "Because we are one"
They stack their hand on top of each other and we also put our hands on and do a high five. We looked just like a family.


 

Kris POV

This happened again... When we have new member in our club. A lot of people get jealous and started to hate them and bullied them. Our new member would get scared and hide themselves but this Jiyeon girl is totally different...She stood up for herself, proud of her life style, not jealous of other personal. Girl like this make me want to get closer to.

We were walking to class together and Jiyeon saw the girl from this morning...She's in our class
Eunji "Jiyeon what are you looking at?"
Jiyeon "That girl that bullied us earlier"
Eunji "I think her name is Soona or something like that"
Jiyeon " She'll pay what she did to me...double"
She really want to take revenge.
Suzy "Are you going to take revenge?"
Jiyeon "Of course"
Xiumin "Girl fights are the scariest"
D.O "Yupe I think so too"
IU "The teacher is coming"
Eunjung " I don't think anyone care"

No one care about the teacher. We are the scariest class that they ever teach.Even the teacher get scared of us sometime. The only teacher that our classmates listened to is the math teacher.I don't really get why but they all afraid of him. We are the only class that are being treated differently.
The teacher walk in and stand behind his desk . He's hitting the surface of the desk with his books and said" QUIET!!!!" Even if he said that we don't care ad keep talking. I lay down on the table with my head phone on and sleep.
Teacher "Ya Ya!!! who keep talking will see me in the teacher office and write 100 pages of reflection form"
~ Class Silent ~

One of our classmate stood up and kicked the table. His name is Jung Ho , our class always think that he's the gangster. He never apologise when he did something unacceptable. He does whatever he wants as if the teacher are not presence. From my personal I think he's not that bad to be call a gangster. 
Jung Ho "Aishhhh...jinja!!!! Teacher your being too annoying"
Teacher "How dare you talk back to me like that, go to my office after school!!!"
Jung Ho " Teacher-nim you gotta be kidding me, I'm busy after school" He push the table and walk outside with his friends
Teacher "Ya!!! Jung Ho!!!!! erm-hum we'll start class"
I don't want to study at all because I already knew all of them...I just take a nap, or listen to music whenever we study.

At lunch time we gather and sit at a table.
Baekhyun "D.O buy food for me"
D.O " Are your legs working?"
Baekhyun "Of course they are"
D.O "Then go buy it yourself"
Baekhyun "I'm kinda lazy today"
Xiumin "I'll treat today..so what do you guys wanna eat?"
Baekhyun "Bacon!!!"
Members "Anything is fine as long as you pay"
Xiumin "I need someone to carry the food"
No one want to so I just raise my hand and said "I volunteer" but at the same time Jiyeon also said the same thing.
Xiumin "Okay then come with me"
Jiyeon "Okay okay"
We follow Xiumin to get food along side of the tables where the food are laying.
Jiyeon "Wow, all of these food look so delicious, I just want to eat all of them"
Kris "...Are you kidding me?"
Jiyeon "Of course not they look delicious"
I sighed
I seriously don't get her at all. She had her own way of talking and reaction that is different than other people but it seem interested. Huh? what am I saying she's weird. I must be thinking too much.

 



I tried to add some pictures to keep it interesting XD so...
Subsribe! and leave a   Comment!