Miracle

High School Days

-Background music-




Jiyeon's POV

I am living a normal life like other people... But suddenly the principle anounce that IU and I was being drawn to go to Shinhwa high. I've heard a lot of rumors about Shinhwa, it is a huge school, and it's for high society and scholarship to go there. I was quite shock. I'm gonna miss this school so much when I'm gone though, but I was happy that IU is going with me.
They said that we gonna transfer in 1 week, I'm not quite ready yet but okay...
When I got home I told my dad and my mom what happen today...

Mom "aw daughter you'll have good education there" 
Dad " I'll buy you anything you want as a gift"
"Really?" I feel all excited. 
Dad " I never lie to you"
I really think hard since I love dancing and singing.
Jiyeon " I want a guitar and a recorder"
Dad "Sure I'll buy them for you on the weekend"
Jiyeon "Yay"

So after 1 week pass my dad bought me a guitar and a recorder like he promised. I'm in my room putting my hand on my forehead and start to think are there cute guys like our school? What if I woke up late tomorrow? what if I forget to bring something I needed? as I think I suddenly fell asleep.

IU's POV

Today we are going to the new school and yet I have to wake Jiyeon up. She's just like a pig, sleeping to much...Our house are close and I have a car so I drive her to school everyday...It's 6:10am so I have to call her and give her a ride.

Ring Ring Ring...
Jiyeon "hello?" moannnn~
IU "Ya!!! Are you still sleeping?" I said in an angry voice
Jiyeon " Yea, of course what do you think I was doing at this time?" Moannnn~
IU " Ya!!! Get ready for school we got transfered remember?"
Jiyeon "Ya!! stop saying Ya Ya... I get it okay but it's only 6:15am"
IU "I search up the address of the school and it's very far from our home so hurry or we will be late"
Jiyeon "Okay wait at my house then"
IU "Okay"
I walk into her house wondering if she's ready yet. I put my hand beside my mouth and I was gonna yell then she said...
Jiyeon " I'm ready let's go"
IU "Okay"

As we walk into the new school... Jiyeon and my eyes are sparkle like we saw a diamond ring.

Jiyeon 'WOW!!!!!!! IT'S SO BIGGGGG!!! I never imagine in my life to study in a school that is this big"
IU " Yupe, That's why it's called a rich school, let's head to the class"
Jiyeon " Okay"

The classroom was big too. There are also cute guys. That's the main thing we were looking for at this school.

Teacher " We have 2 new transfer student, please introduce yourself"
Jiyeon " Hi, My name is Jiyeon and I'm a new transfer student here, please take care of me"
IU " I'm IU a new transfer student, nice you meet you"
Classmates " nice to meet you"
Teacher " erm you too can sit at the back sit next to those boys"

So we just walk toward there, sit down and study until lunch time.
At lunch time a girl walk up to us and introduce herself.

Eunjung "Hi I'm Eunjung, the class president,when you guys finish your lunch I'll walk you guys around the school"
IU+Jiyeon "Okay Thanks"

So after that we walk around the school. She introduce a lot to us when she walked us around. Rich people are actually pretty nice.
She switches and start to talk about our classmates...

Eunjung " Actually I wanted to invite you guys into our club, our club is popular among the school, there are a lot of girls and boys who wanted to join but they can't"
IU " But why would you want us to join even though there are a lot of girls who wanted to join"
Eunjung " Because this is fate I guess"
We just transfer here and the club is also popular so...I guess we are gonna join.
IU + Jiyeon "Sure"
Eunjung "Follow me to E'T's room"

E'T has their own room with 12 bedrooms and couches, the decoration was pretty as expect of a popular club.

Eunjung "Lets introduce, we are girl group name T-ara... This is Eunji, Suzy and Naeun"
Eunji,Suzy + Naeun "Nice you meet you Jiyeon and IU"
IU + Jiyeon "Nice to meet you"
Eunjung "On the other side this is a boy group name Exo... This is Baekhyun, Luhan, D.O, Xiumin and the two guys who's sitting over there listen to music are Kris and Chanyeol"
Exo "Nice to meet you" except Kris and Chanyeol they are listening to music -_-
IU+Jiyeon "Nice to meet you"
Eunjung "Don't mind those two guys over there, they always like that"

Suzy "Lets exchange phone numbers"
So we exchange phone numbers and Eunjung just give me Kris and Chanyeol phone numbers...

We have to go back to class and study after that...
Eunjung "Tomorrow when you come to school just go straight to our room 1st ok?"
Jiyeon and I nodded..

Jiyeon POV

I just walk into the classroom and the teacher come in and we started to study. Since our class is so noisy it takes a lot of time to stop them from talking...
At the end of school...While I was packing up my stuff and go home

Na eun "Do you guys wanted to go to the mall that my dad's own?"
Eunji "Since we have time why don't we go and celebrate our new members?"
Eunjung " Oh yea that's a good idea"
Baekhyun "Where should we go?"
Eunjung "Not sure, Should we go to the restaurant?"
Baekhyun " That's a good idea"
D.O "Then lets go"
Na eun "Ya!! are you guys listening to me?"
Members "What did you said again?"
Na eun "just forget about it and go"
Luhan " Chanyeol and Kris are you coming?"
Kris+ Chanyeol "I-" 
Eunjung "You have to go even thou you don't want to, because we are celebrating our new members"
Kris "Okay Okay Pffff"
Chanyeol '..."

We went to the restaurant and call for food.
Luhan " You can eat anything you want today Eunjung will pay for everything"
Eunjung "I didn't say that but anyways I'll pay for it"
The food coming and we eat...
D.O "The food here is delicous"
Jiyeon "You guys went here a lot?"
Suzy "Yupe everytimes when we were hungry"
IU "But this restaurant it's too expensive"
Eunji "It's not when the food its this delicous"

We were talking and having fun but then I remember I have to go home now if I go home too late my mom and dad gonna be mad at me...

So I whisper IU
Jiyeon " IU I have to go home now"
IU "huh? Now?"
Jiyeon "Yea I have to go home now, or else my parents... you know them right?"
IU "Oh yea Okay then"
Jiyeon "Ah...Guys we have to go home now , sorry and thank you for today"
Luhan " Yea it's time for us to go home too"
Members "Yeah ^^"
We walk out of the restaurant and say goodbye to each other
Eunjung "We will see you guys tomorrow"
IU + Jiyeon "Bye"
While IU drive me home.
IU "Exo are so cute"
Jiyeon "I know right, I wanted a boyfriend like them. We are so lucky"
IU " Yupe haha"

When I walk into my house 
Mom "You are so late dear, did something happen"
Jiyeon " This is my first time at school so hehe ..you know... I make new friends and we went to play for a while"
Dad "Play??!?!"
Jiyeon "Y-eah"
Mom "Okay but don't get home late like this again"
Jiyeon " It's only 7"
Mom "That's late"
Jiyeon "Its not late"
Mom "If we said its late then it is don't argue"
Jiyeon "Okay whatever I'm going to my room"
Mom "Are you gonna eat?"
Jiyeon " I already ate"
Mom "Okay sleep soon ok"
Whatever whatever my mom and my dad always like that... I just walk into my room and do whatever I need to...
What a tired day, I just went to sleep right away.



The chapter is kinda long and kinda boring but please keep reading XD
And don't forget to...
Subsribe! and leave a   Comment!