Feel Better because of You!! Thanks

High School Days



IU POV

 Why does Jiyeon accidently hit Suzy leg, and recall her past once again to come back!!!. I felt like as if I was nothing. All this time I was trying hard to get rid of that memory out of her brain, but I can't make her forget those memories anyways. It will never disapear from her mind. When she ran away I knew that I can't catch up with her so I asked Kris because he ran so fast. Suho also wanted to followed Jiyeon I hold him back because I want Suho to think of a plan to make the rumors about Jiyeon to fade away,but how can I explain to the members about this accident??? I've promised Jiyeon not to tell anyone, and act like it never happened.... OH GOSH MY HEAD HURT!!!

Suho POV

I felt so bad about what happened and I also don't know what happen in Jiyeon's mind I wanted to read her mind to know what's going on. I quickly ran to the infirmary to see if Suzy was alright. I saw her laying on the bed with her leg swollen. It look so bad, why is Jiyeon so strong. A lot of members felt strange about Jiyeon.
Na eun "I wondered why did Jiyeon do that to Suzy?"
Chanyeol "Just an accident"
Na eun "How you know"
Chanyeol "Not your bussiness"
Na eun "You!!!!"
Luhan "Well,  she could've ran toward Suzy instead of standing there like a tree"
I just stand still and listen to them without complaining.
Na eun "I don't think she's be able to come to school tomorrow"
Luhan "Aishhhh!!!! When I think about it, it make me more mad"
Eunji "She looks strange somehow"
D.O " I can see that her tear almost fall though"

Xiumin "I'm sure she didn't do it on purpose"

Naeun "YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HER!!"

Xiumin "Why do you always make things more complicated?"

Naeun " I'm not!!! Why are you protecting her?"

Xiumin "I'm just telling the truth"

Suzy "I'm fine it's going to be alright! Don't be too harsh on Jiyeon ok? She's a nice girl"

Eunjung "Stop talking about this and care for Suzy leg. We'll settle this when Jiyeon is back or we can ask IU later"
Baekhyun "I agree we don't know the truth unless we asked them and as you guys know Jiyeon personality is not like that right?".
Luhan "Suzy don't worry and rest"

Na eun "What if its all an act?"
Eunji "That could be true"
Eunjung "where is Kris?"
Chanyeol "Ran somewhere, no need to worry"
Eunjung "THIS GUY!!! IN this situation???"
Chanyeol "He got something important to do."
Baekhyun who knows about Kris  and smirk "Hehe more important than this"
Eunjung got angry "When he gets here I'll KILLED HIM"

Kris POV

I sat beside her but she didn't even notice that she was there. I can see Jiyeon eye filling with water, she can't hold it anymore and finally those precious tears are falling down from her cheeks. I watch every drop of her tear fall down in her pretty face cover with her long straight hair. No one was there but Jiyeon and I. It felt so strange while seeing her like this, maybe because its my first time watching her crying.

No One POV.

Jiyeon look down on the ground while her tears are dropping like raindrop. She doesn't pay any attention to anyone else because she thought that no one was there except her. Suddenly, a soft hand appear in front of her face and wipe down all of the tears that she'd cried.
Jiyeon surprised and slowly looked up. Kris was right in front of her, wipping down her tears.

"Girls tears are so precious, so don't cry" Kris said gently
Jiyeon quickly wipping down all of her tears and looked at Kris.
Kris "Why are you sitting here anyways?, it just a small accident"
Jiyeon "Just ignored me and go back to school"
Kris "Is there anything wrong?"
Jiyeon "JUST IGNORED ME!!!" She yelled 
 Kris stand up and looked at her.
 "Just leave me alone" Jiyeon lower her voice
"FINE!!! Shoot yourself then" Kris stand up and walked away.

Kris POV

Tssk I was being nice to her. I even ran to her because I was worry. I was thinking that she's cute. But now SHE ISN'T CUTE AT ALL. Tskkk. She doesn't even know and tried to be rude to me so I walked away. I walked slowly as if I wanted her to called me back.
"Why are you being so nice to me like this" Jiyeon suddenly asked.
I stopped and turn around "Because you are my friend and one of my group member"
Jiyeon "Is that all?"
I stared at her as if I wanted  more from her but she didn't say anything else so I just noded.
I changed to another subject "Want me to take you home? Since its already late and It seem like it's gonna rain soon"
Jiyeon "You can go home first and rest yourself"
Kris "You...are so stubborn"
Jiyeon "That's how I am"
Aishhh I know that she doesn't know the way to get home, and she doesn't even have anything with her. All she have on is P.E uniform. I feel bad so I held her hand and dragged her to my car and to drive her home.
Jiyeon "Ya LET ME GO!!!!" I just ignored her, she gave me a weird nickname and yelled at me "YAHHHHH!!! YOU CHICKEN HEAD LET ME GO BEFORE I KILL YOU!!!"
I just hold her hand tightly and continue to drag her with me. Something become heavy and doesn't move at all so I turn around and saw Jiyeon fell down on the ground. I feel so bad!!! It's all my fault  WHAT TO DO???? WHAT TO DO???? MY HEAD WENT CRAZY!!! I sat down and ask her "Are you Okay???"
She just nodded and grabbed her ankle. I bet she is hurting her ankle so badly. She stood up and try to walk, but the way she walk look so painful, so I kneel down one knee and ask her "Get on"
She looked at me in a dumbfound face "huh?"
At that time something wet was dropping  on my shoulder. I looked up at the sky and it was totally dark. I can't barely see anything but rain.
Me "Do you want to catch a cold?" She shook her head.
Me "Then get on"
She look at me for a while and get on my back. I piggyback her beside the street and the rain was pouring hardly.
Me "Aishhh because of you I end up like this"
Jiyeon "I didn't told you to run after me ok?"
Me "Tskkkk No thank you but complain?"
Jiyeon "Gomawo...ARE YOU EXPECTED ME TO SAY THAT???? NEVER!!!!"
Kris "Arasseo...whatever"
 The rain was so cold and the street became wet all around, Jiyeon leaned her head on my shoulder and put her arm around my neck. It felt really warm and I smile for no reason.


Jiyeon POV


Why is he being to nice to me like this. We always fought none sense things. But now the one who appeared to wipe away my sadness is Kris!!!! I was so thankful for what he did for me. Without him coming today, I would be more depress . When I'm with him my mind that feel with many worries suddenly gone. It feels nice and happy somehow. I can't really explain and feeling. It just feel so nice (。◕‿◕。) 

 


HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER !!!! I'LL UPDATE AGAIN AS SOON AS I CAN AND ( MY SAD CHAPTER DOESN'T TURN OUT SO WELL SORRY T__T FIRST TIME WRITING A STORY o(╥﹏╥)o ) I'm not really good at writing around and around so I just go straight to the point,it may looked short and funny. :D