This Feeling?

High School Days

Kris POV

I carried Jiyeon into the infirmary room and lay her down on the bed. Her body temperature slowly increase. I can felt the heat from it.
"She had a very bad fever" The nurse said
"Will she be alright?" I asked
"She need to drink the medicine and rest for a while and she'll be fine" The nurse gave me the medicine that was needed for Jiyeon then she walk out.
I try to fed her but the medicine just spill out. Aishhhh Jinja I don't know what to do. I just walk around and around like a idiot. I looked at Jiyeon for a moment, she looked so cute when she's asleep. I can see her peaceful face. Suddenly I remembered I've read a manga...where a girl's laying down on the bed. Since she can't move, the guy had to fed her with his mouth... Why did I remembered this such things??? OMG!!!! >____<
Should I do that? but it's embarassing >///< What if suddenly she wakes up? I don't care anymore...Jiyeon's safety is more important if I don't do it now the fever is going became even worse. She'll be missing out more practicce days.
I drank the medicine and slowly come close to her... I can feel her body's heat... My heart start to beat faster and faster. What is this feeling? Am I sick too? This is no good. Whenever I'm too close to Jiyeon my heart just start to beat faster and faster. I've never had this sickness before but why now?
I just touch Jiyeon's lips. This is my first time touching someone's lips.It was so soft like cotton candy I can feel the sweetness of her lips. I was gonna put the midicine in but Jiyeon opened her eyes. I was so nervous that I drank the medicine and stand up wandering around.
"What are you doing?" Jiyeon asked
"Y-you fainted in the middle of the class so I carried you here" I answer in a worried voice.
"Oh I see, I must be so tired sorry for the worry" Jiyeon still laying on her bed
Kris "Here's the medicine drink it and rest for a while"
Jiyeon "Thanks"


Baekhyun POV

I was in the class studying for our 6 hour class 1 more hour to go then class will end. My hand are dirty from all the material that we did for a project.I needed to go to the restroom so I asked the teacher. When I walk back to class I was curious how Jiyeon is doing now ,so I went to the infirmary room to check her out. Oh my Gosh! I can't believe it with my eyes!!!!What did I just see? Are they kissing? When did they go out? Or is it Kris' one side love? But they're always arguing O_O. I looked closely and saw their lips touching but then suddenly Jiyeon woke up hahaha. Kris felt so nervous and funny at the same time. OMG He's too cute ^-^ The first time I saw him like this. Anyways I need to keep this as a secret or else Kris is going to kill me. I went back to the classroom and study like nothing has happened.

~School End~


No One POV

The members rushed to the infirmary, but no one was there...they wonder where Kris and Jiyeon went. What they saw is an empty bedroom with no one in it.
Baekhyun "Someone call Kris"
 "Okay" D.O said while taking out his phone and call Kris ...
Kris "What you want?"
D.O "Where are you guys going? What happened to Jiyeon?"
Kris " She's sleeping at her house so don't worry"
" Why didn't you leave a message to us?" D.O yelled
Kris " I did"
D.O "To who?"
Kris " Baekhyun"
D.O "Okay so she's fine right?"
"Yea" Kris say then hung up
D.O kicked Baekhyun's and said "Ya!!! Where the heck is your phone....Kris texted you"
Baekhyun "ow ow HYUNG!!!" he take out his phone and checked "hahahaha It ran out of battery"
IU "Aishhh Jinja"
Suzy "Well, they are fine now, so we dont need to worry so much and go home"
Eunjung "Okay"

~Flash Back~

Jiyeon stand up getting ready "Can you take me home?"
Kris looks worry "Right now?"
Jiyeon "Yea, sleeping at home is more comfortable"
Kris "Mhm, Let me text the members"
Jiyeon "Okay"
An awkward silent happend while they were on the car. (Jiyeon cough)
Kris "Are you going to school tomorrow?"
Jiyeon "I think so because we need to practice"
Kris "You should stayed home instead...or it will caused more trouble for other members"
Jiyeon "Oh yea I forgot..I can spread to other people...hehe clumsy me"
Kris "You should worrying about yourself instead of other people"
Jiyeon "Yea"
They arrived at Jiyeon's house and Kris carried her to the door.
Mom opened the door.
Mom "Wow so handsome...Who is this guy? Is he your boyfriend?"
"Ya...Umma can you see that I'm sick? Carry me in and he isn't my boyfriend...That's impossible!!!"
Mom "Come to our house and play sometimes" she said while looking at Kris
Kris "Yea, I will, thanks for the invite"
"Umma!!!!" Jiyeon yelled
Mom "arraseoo" continue "see you later" smile
Kris bow and went back to his car.
"You don't need to hold on to me anymore I can walk by myself" Jiyeon said when they get inside the house.
Mom "arraseo, but who's that handsome boy?"

"My classmate, but do you keep asking about him?" Jiyeon wondered
Mom "Its gonna be awesome If I had a son in law like him"
Jiyeon "Umma stop day dreaming and cook me food" After saying that Jiyeon went upstairs and rest.


~End Of Flash Back~
 

 
Some cute and Cool! !!! GIF :DDD