Haunted House

High School Days



Jiyeon POV

The bus arrived at the museum park and we have to walk all the way to where the haunted house is and form a line with my partner .The weather is so cold, and I have a thin jacket so I was shivering. A lot of students were complaining but they have to follow anyways

Jiyeon "Can we not go in there?"
Kris "Yea but I want go in"
Jiyeon "you should have told me earlier , you can go in alone then"
Kris "You have to"
Jiyeon "Why?"
Kris bend down and look straight to my face "I want to see Jiyeon's scared face" he smile slightly

Jiyeon "Pffft, I don't have to listen to you so have fun going in alone" I try to walk away but he grab my hand tightly and I can't resist

Kris "Eh~ You can't escape from me"
Jiyeon "Please Please I don't want to go in there"
Kris "No"
Jiyeon "Ya!! you're being too much right now"
Kris "Heh"
Teacher "it's you guys turn right now"
Kris opened the door and drag Jiyeon with him..., I yelled at him he didn't answer so I followed him.
Jiyeon "This place is too dark"
Kris "Obviously it's a haunted house for a reason"
Right at that time there's a hand grabbing on my leg with a skull near the side of the wall, the right light were shining into the skull as if they were blood. I feel like my heart stop beating. I jumped and grab onto Kris hand.

Kris "Eh~ Jiyeon is scared from just this?" he looks at me and chuckle, he really enjoy this moment right now.

Jiyeon "Ya Stop teasing me and keep going"

Kris "Okay Okay"

He didn't resist on letting my hand go. He held them and we walk slowly far in. When I grab onto his hand I feel safe and better than before I wonder why but the feeling feels good. We walk for a short time almost got outside I suddenly heard a really loud scream from behind, it really startle me.

Jiyeon "who is that"
Kris "Eunji"
Jiyeon "wow I feel bad for D.O , wonder if his ear are ok"
Kris "don't worry, he's the only one that can bare Eunji's scream"
Jiyeon "wow we're outside"
Kris "Ahhhh.... this haunted house is boring and yet Jiyeon is so scared" he once again tease me about being scared.
Jiyeon "Ya~~~" I said in an embrassed tone. 
After we got out, we went to where Eunjung and Chanyeol are sitting and wait for the other members.

Baekhyun POV

We finally got into the haunted house, I wonder if it's scarier than last year suddenly the loud scream coming from somewhere.

IU "that's loud"
Baekhyun "I think it's Eunji scream"
IU "really?"
Baekhyun "it's really loud and high"
IU "taebak!!!"
As we go there's a door... "Get Ready........." I say to IU
IU "Mhm.."
She hide behind my back with her hands on my shoulder ~
The ghosts appeared but there are no reaction from us... Haha... It may be awkward for the ghost...

Baekhyun " Aren't you scared...?"
IU " Not really..."
Baekhyun "You're really something..."
IU "huh?"
Baekhyun "Ah----Well... Girls are usually afraid of ghosts... Whenever they go to the haunted house... They always grabbed into someone..."
IU "Ah-- I see...I guess...I'm not that kind of person"
Baekhyun *smile* "That's why it's interesting"

Eunjung POV 

Our members come out one by one and walk toward the bench outside of the haunted house, where we sitting.
D.O "oh gosh I need to go to the doctor to check on my ear. it's probably deaf."
Baekhyun "if I were you I could have faint in there, not because of the ghost but because of her voice"

Do laugh giving Baekhyun a high five

Jiyeon "Taebak! Taebak! Eunji unie can be a singer now haha"
Eunji "Ya!!! stop making fun of me!"
Jiyeon "unie I like your voice though"
Eunji "thank you Jiyeon"
Jiyeon "it's nothing unie"
Eunjung "we still have time right?"
Luhan "about an hour I think"
Eunjung "kaja"
Suzy "where?"
Eunjung "roller coaster"
Xiumin "jebal, we just got out of the haunted house, We want to live"
Eunjung "Why are you guys so weak? It's fine, people that don't want to go can stay home, so who want to go with me?"
Jiyeon, IU, and Suzy raise their hands
Jiyeon " I've never been in a roller coaster before so I wanted to see how it feel"

Kris "You can't even handle a skull, can you be fine with roller coaster?" he chuckle at his own joke.

"SHHHHH, I'm afraid of ghosts and only ghosts so hush!"

Na eun "I'll walk around the museum park with Eunji then"
Baekhyun "As for us we'll go eat"
Eunjung "okay okay see ya guys later"

D.O POV 

So we went to a restaurant and called for food. we all are exhausted. I lay down on the table and wait till the food come.
Baekhyun "Chanyeol hyung. On the bus Kris hyung almost punched me"
Chanyeol "so what?"
Baekhyun "Ya!! you should be on my side....so what????? that sounds so bold"
Luhan "you probably cause trouble first that's why"
Baekhyun "ani , I didn't....aishh never mind I thought you guys would be on my side...y'all ditched me."
Xiumin "you look pitiful"
D.O "ah-ha the food is coming this is what I'm waiting for"
We eat and became silent...
30 minutes later....
Baekhyun "wow I'm so full"
Xiumin "you eat too much"
Baekhyun "hehe I was so hungry"
Luhan "done eating ?"
Baekhyun "yupe"
Baekhyun "Ah hyung why did you went into the haunted house this year? You never go inside to the haunted house before right?"
D.O "Now to think about it he never go into a haunted house before"
Kris "I wanted to know how it feels like to be in a haunted house that's all"
Baekhyun "jinja?? Nothing else???" Kris nodded.
Baekhyun "eehhhhhhh hyung stop lying"
Luhan "who was Kris' partner this year?"
Chanyeol "the new girl"
Luhan "Jiyeon ?" Chanyeol nodded. 
D.O "ohhhhhh perhaps-"
Kris "No No No that will never happen, never okay?"
Chanyeol "who knows"
While we were teasing Kris. I look up and saw T-ARA walking toward this way.
Eunjung "you guys done eating already?"
Luhan "it's been 40-50 mins already"
Xiumin "it's almost time to go back, we have to get on the bus now"
Suzy " I'll go buy you guys something to eat then"
Luhan "I'll help "
Suzy "okay"
Eunjung " we'll go to the bus first okay?"
Suzy "okay"
We walk to the bus and sit where we sat this morning. We became silent until Qri and Luhan came back and brought some food.
Suzy "food came"
Jiyeon "wow It looks delious" Suzy gave the food to T-ara members.
Baekhyun "Luhan, did you bought us some"
Luhan "I didn't know you want some  Mian-hae"
Jiyeon turn around and divided the big hamburger into half and give half to Baekhyun "Here you can have some since I'm not that hungry"
Baekhyun "Thanks"
Kris glared at them and Jiyeon stick out her tongue and turn back around.The teacher walk in the bus and take attendance. Jung Ho, the guy that everyone called a gangster ask the teacher in a boring voice "Teacher-nim what took you so long, as a teacher you should came first right!"
The teacher is boiling "If you don't want to get off this bus then shut your mouth" he said in an angry voice.

Jung Ho laughed "Ha... Can you do that Teacher-nim"
Chanyeol seem bother so he raise his voice "Yah Stop it"
Jung Ho and the teacher stopped.
Teacher "S-Sorry Chanyeol shi"
Chanyeol had a lot of power since his mother is the principle. No one can bully him. I'm so proud to have a friend like him haha...
Jiyeon looked surprised "WOW!! Taeeeebakkk!!"
IU " I know right, What if we have that power"
Jiyeon "Sleep and it will appear in your dream."
IU "Tsk"
Teacher "Everyone's here, we will go back now"




 


Sorry if my grammar are wrong...
Thank you for keep reading my story
Gomawo!!!

Subscribe! and leave a Comment!