Having Fun~

High School Days


They skipped classes and went to Luhan's house. It looks like a mansion.Luhan walked the members to the practice room. There are three guys that are already there. Luhan walked toward them and introduced.
Luhan "This is Chen, he will teach us singing, and this is Kai and Lay,they will teach us dancing."
Suzy looked curious "When did they get here?"
Luhan "Since in the morning, they always come to my house and practiced."
Suzy"Ohh..."
"Shall we start now?" Lay said in an excited voice.
"Who want to tryout for singing first follow me" Chen said while waving his hand.
Eunjung " Why don't we do boys and girls since we perform separate"
Chen "That's a good idea"
IU "let's do singing first then"

T-ara "Sure"


Jiyeon POV

Chen-nim walked us to a room that has a piano and a recorder also some chairs. My heart just keep bouncing like a basketball. I'm so worried that I can't do it.
Chen "Okay, we will start one by one to see your level" IU volenteer first and then go one by one and lastly, it is my turn. I don't even know what to sing.
Chen "Don't worry take it slowly....Ah" Suddenly he remember something I guess,  "Can you rap?" he asked.
"A little" I answered... I seriously like rapping better than singging.
I calm myself down and start focusing on my rapping. I rapped one little part of the First Love version that we were gonna perform.
Chen seem to be interested in it "Wow your good"
"Thanks" I smiled
IU seem to be surprise too "I didn't know you're good at rapping"
Chen "IU and Eunji will take care the high notes, Jiyeon take care the rap part, Eunjung and Naeun take care of the middle parts and Suzy will take care the background parts okay?"
Eunjung "that's great"
We started to practice and pratice for couple of hours then switch for dancing.


Baekhyun POV

In dancing the teacher-nim are so good, the move are so powerful. Lay-nim moved his hips when he dance and Kai dance fast. They both have their own style I wish I can do that. He said that we were doing the song Baby Don't Cry and he teach us how to dance that song.It's a sad song, we dance slowly due to the tempo and emotion but the dance is funny. It's tiresome but some parts are fun I enjoy it so much. We were laughing so much because when someone messed up the dance it looks so funny. I didn't expect Kris and Chanyeol to laughed but they did Oh gosh I can't stopped looking at them since it's my first time and they looked Kyopta when they laughed.


We were starting one by one to see our level in singing room and Chen-nim told me that I have a powerful voice to take care of the high parts also D.O.
Since Kris and Chanyeol hyung voice were low they take care the rap part. Xiumin take care of the middle parts and Luhan voice are soft and nice, so he take care of the high parts and middle.
We all gather when we finish with both subject. It takes about 4 hours for both classes.
We are all exhausted.
Eunji "Ya..what time is it now?"
Luhan "12 o'clock"
Eunji "We need to go back to school now"
Eunjung "We need to eat first"
Lay "here comes chicken" he walked toward us.
Jiyeon "Thank you thank you"
We all eating and sharing food with each other but one person just staring at the chicken and smelled it.




Baekhyun "Kris hyung your not eating?"
Kris "...Chicken style anida"
I feed Kris and said "Just try one" I put a piece of chicken into Kris mouth with a chopstick.


"Ya!!! Hyung are you trying to bite my hand?" I said while standing up"
Kris "Mian-he" After that he keep eating the chicken
Jiyeon looked up "I though chicken isn't your style."
Kris freeze "...its more delicious than I thought it would be"
we all laugh "Hyung your funny in a cold way hahaha"I said.


 

Time to practiced their skills haha funny XD... I copied that part on Exo Showtime episode 1 and 9 ^-^ It's so funny ;P