Today!

High School Days

                                                          
                                                         

 

It's finally Sunday~~~ I roll around and around in my bed. I opened my eye for a minute and freak myself out!!! I sit up and ask myself AM I LATE?? WHAT TO DO IF I AM?? I quickly check my phone and it's only 12PM.... seriously I sleep too much and freak myself out sometimes. The concert hasn't start yet, it will start at like 5 or 6 pm I think. The reason I want to go beside seeing E'T concert is play !! There's a lot of games where you can win prizes there... There will be fireworks late at night, too. I quickly call IU

RINGGGGG RINGGGGGGGGG RIINGGGGGGGGG

IU "Hello"

Jiyeon "HI!!! Do you know when is the park or something like that open?"

IU "What are you talking about?"

Jiyeon "The place where E'T perform, when is it open?"

IU "Around 2 or 3 why?"

Jiyeon "Should we go there early? Come to my house now!"

IU "Waeeeeeee?Its still early"

Jiyeon "We need to change and go to Shinhye's house too"

IU "arraseo"

I quickly get up and brush my teeth, I don't know why but I'm really excited and hyper today... I get back to my room after brushing. I open my closet and took out bunch of clothes and try some on. I heard someone yell from down stairs, It sounds familar Oh yeah its IU. I quickly went downstairs and open the door for her. Both of us went back to my room.She's wearing a dress with her hair braid. OH MY GOD!!! SHE'S SO CUTE!!! I SWEAR IF I WAS A GUY I'LL SURELY FALL FOR HER <3

"Damm! You're so cute" I said with a sparkly eyes
"You didn't know?" *flick her hair*

IU pick a dress for me. "Try this on"

Jiyeon "Woahh!!! Genius~~~ Okay Okay~~~"

I went to the restroom, try it on and come back... I really like this dress. I wear a long jacket since it's cold outside

IU "Woahhh! Perfect!!! Now make up time" I get the make up from my mom's room~ I don't ever buy make up since I don't know how to put make up on. I sit down with IU sitting in front of me. She put on foundation, etc. Then my eyes. she put eyeliner on my under eye.

"AHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH IT HURTS WHAT ARE U DOING WITH MY EYES?????????" I YELL 

"STAY STILL WILL YA" she still focusing.

FINALLY MAKE UP IS DONE BUT MY TEARS KEEP COMING OUT -_- I have to walk looking up at the ceiling for a while or the tears will mess up the make up~ I look at my phone and its already 2. I quickly clean my room and tell IU to get ready. We went to Shinhye's house according to the address she gave us. We arrived at her house so we call her, telling her to come down... Her house is like a mainsion. I wonder when can I live in a house like that? Right then Shinhye walk out and went into our car... She look like a princess, I'm look like nothing compare to her.

Shinhye "Sorry for the wait" 

Jiyeon "Woahhh!!! You're so pretty"

Shinhye "Thanks!!! You too !!"

"Thank you" I smile at her

"I'm gonna try to approach him today !" she said shyly while holding her bag tightly

"Good Luck!" I give her a fighting hand sign.

We arrived at the fair... I think that's what it called, I'm not sure. Its fresh and look amazing!!! but kinda cold. There are a lot of people, it's so crowded. After getting off the car. IU, Shinhye and I just wandering around. 

"AH!! Look! Look!!! Its so cute !! I want that one !!!" I said while pointing at the teddy bear.

IU "Try and shoot it"

"But... I'm not good at shooting" I said with an aegyo voice

"Your aegyo gives me goosebumps" IU hold both of her arms 

"Should I try to get one of the things here and give it to Kris?" Shinhye get excited all of sudden

"That works" IU said.

"Come with me then" Shinhye quickly grab both of IU and my hands and drag us with her. She then stop at the store where they sell phone's accessories

"Woah, So pretty I want one of these" She said with a sparkling eyes  

"How can we get these?" I ask the owner.

"You see the can over there? Just throw these rings until you get it around the can" she answer. Shinhye quickly get up, pay the owner to get the rings, she try her hardest to win, but as expect from a rich "princess" like her can't even get one near the can. I try to help her but she refused. I guess she wanted to get that phone strap with her own strength. Is that what love can do I ask myself. Can I be like that some day too? IU and I get bored as we watched.

"We will go look for something else to play ok?" I tapped Shinhye shoulder.

"Alright, See you" Shinhye then throw the ring again...

*sigh* "Let's go" I tell IU

"Ok" she reply. We walk in the crowd while link arms with each other. Suddenly the topic come out of nowhere...

"What do you think of Baek?" Looking straight as she ask...

"erm... He's nice, good looking, always smile, everyone ideal type..." I said...

IU " Do you think he will like me?"

Jiyeon "Maybe, but you guys barely talk.... when did you fall for him...?"

IU " Because he's too nice to me, that's why..." *blush*

Jiyeon "As you know he's nice to everyone, though..."

IU " I know but I can't control myself..."

Jiyeon " If you want I'll help you to get closer to him?"

IU "No thanks~ I wanna try with my own strength!!!"

Jiyeon "Okay!!! BUT WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME BACK THEN???"

IU "I'm just not so sure about my feeling!!!"

Jiyeon "mhm.."

"To think about it you don't even have your first boyfriend" She laughed.

Jiyeon "Yah!!! Neither do you !!!?" Both of us are laughing in the middle of the crowd, then I saw T-ara walking straight this way, I was shock. I saw Suzy walking with them. They just walk pass by, pretent like I didn't exist. Naeun, who gives me a glare, like saying "I hate you"  but Suzy, the only one who's smiling at me... I look down at her leg while she walking by... I wonder if she's ok since her leg is still cover with white vetrap. I was worried, but I can't even ask about it. I'm nothing but an outsider now... My face... seem down a little bit. I look at IU, her face are full of worries, I don't want her to worry so I just give her a big smile, to tell her that I'm totally fine, but deep inside I'm surely not. 

IU " Are you okay?" she said while saking my hand.

I grab her hand "Yeah, I'm okay ! Let's go !"

IU "Okay ! " She smile widely~

Kris POV

I just arrive at the fair with these guys [ Chanyeol and Baekhyun ] Baekhyun is trying to call the rest of the members while walking in the crowd, I walk with my headphone on with a medium volume. There's a lot of people, as I remember this fair wasn't this crowded back then. I keep walking with my hand in my pocket since its cold, suddenly I saw IU and Jiyeon. I stop, they are both laughing cutely, her smile always supprise me, it's kind and sweet but dangerous enough to make  my heart skip a beat.

Baekhyun " Hyung??!!...?Hyung???... HUYNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard a loud voice coming from behind...

"I HEAR YOU!" I yell since it's really crowded...

Baek "Why did you stop? anything wrong?" He said in a worry voice.

"Nothing" I reply softly.

"Hm... I call Luhan but he didn't answer, I guess because it's too crowded, he couldn't hear the phone so I texted him." Baek continue to check on he's phone

Kris "Kay"

Chanyeol " So where are we going now?"

Baek " To the stadium of course"

Chanyeol check he's phone "It's only 4:29, everything is ready anyways, should we enjoy ourselves first?"

Baek " Woah Woah!!! Hyung, you know how to enjoy yourself?"

"You...!!!!" He knock Baek's head...

"Ouch" Baek said, while messaging his head. 

"You guys play too much" I said
 


UPDATEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I WAS TRYING TO MAKE THIS A QUICK CHAPTER SINCE I WANNA UPDATE  TODAY~~~ BECAUSE ITS MY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! <3333333333 WISH U HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE OR NIGHT XD!!!!!!!!!!!