Time for me to approach!

High School Days

                                            
 

 

 

I count down the days for E'T's concert, the performance is on a Sunday. Later after the concert, the school festival will be coming soon then Christmas. I sit down with IU at our table. As always, our class is a mess.
From where I sit I could hear Jung Ho start the bully ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jung Ho "Ay Ay ~~ YOU! Stand up and hold your backpack"

The boy stood up and hold his backpack. He stood close to the door at the other side near a wall .... Jung Ho took out a book and throw it purposely.

As I see Jung Ho, his face were full of injuries... I couldn't imagine how painful it was. I used to get bruises too, but why did he bullied people???!

Jung Ho *Throw the book hard and it hits that boy's face* "Haha, sorry I use too much force. I will make it this time..." he's friends laugh in a loud voice.No one stand up or say anything, some people enjoyed this moment,too. I found it rude to bully people, so I decide to speak to them. I stand up and catch the book.

Jung Ho "YA!!! Little girl!!! What are you doing???!!!?!?!! Give it back!!!"

I throw the book back to him as he catch it "So Is this how you play??? It's fun :)) I wanna play too"

Jung Ho walk towards me, looking down on me.
Jung Ho "A girl like you, Why so brave? I could just flick my fingure and you're dead"
Jiyeon "Eh, really? Shall we try?"
Jung Ho, a guy that has no mercy for girls or anyone. He raise his hand up trying to slap me.... I could see Kris interupted and grabbed Jung Ho's arm.
He swung it down and grab my hand... he drag me with him...... -_-

*Classmates* 
" WOAHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT WAS THAT?!!?!?!??!!!!!!"
"DID HE JUST GRAB JIYEON'S HAND???"
"OMG I'M SO JEALOUS!!! CAN I JUST BE HER!!!!!!???!!?!?"
" NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! KRIS IS MINE!!! I CAN'T ACCEPT IT!!! GYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!"
"OMO OMO OMO"
The only one............
IU " What the heck was that"
Suho ".................." ╰☆╮ I was a step late...huh ?........ ╰☆╮

Kris' POV

I hold Jiyeon's hand tightly and drag her to the back of the school yard.

Jiyeon yelled so loud as always "WHAT ARE YOU DOINGGGGGGGG??????"

I was just worried. Why is she so brave? Acting as if everything is her business, what if he gets hurt? She never put herself first. *sigh* "WHAT BOUT YOU??? ARE YOU CRAZY?????? MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND STOP MINDING OTHERS!! YOU Should thanks me!! or else your gonna get slap by a guy"

Jiyeon "Why do you even care? I could have dodge it!!"

Yeah, she's right! why do I even care?The reason is there's no reason to it. I think I'm fallen for her. Thaaaa-thumppppppp Thaaaaaaaa-thumppppppp~ AISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm going crazy !!!!!!!

I flick her head softly with my left hand "Because you're a Pabo...don't think that the fact that you know taekwondo will help you, after all you're still a girl" After saying all these things I realized that I was still holding her hand... she doesn't resist it either... now to think about it... her hand is soft and warm. I feel like I want to hold it forever. Her small hand... holding her hand make me smile... even just for a while.. let me hold it... just for a while...

Jiyeon's POV

Kris suddenly drag me at the back of the school yard...

I didn't know what to said and I was in a panic mode, so I just yell at him. "WHAT ARE YOU DOINGGGGG?" 
Kris yell back at me... " WHAT BOUT YOU??? ARE YOU CRAZY ??? MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND STOP MINDING OTHERS!!!YOU Should thanks me!! or else your gonna get slap by a guy" His words supprised me , but it's my personality, my own choice...
"Why do you even care!! I could have dodge it" He paused for a moment... As I know he's the type of guy that doesn't wanna stuck into people's business either ...
He flicked my head softly " Because you're a Pabo, don't think that the fact that you know taekwondo will help you, after all you're still a girl " Those words coming from him is so right... I rely on my Taekwondo too much...Thaaaaaa-bumpppppppp Thaaaa-bumppppppppp.... My right hand is sweating, I look down and Kris was still holding onto my hand.

"Ah Sorry" I say and let it go quickly...

--------------------------Awkward Silent ------------------------- * Bell Ring*

Jiyeon "Ya!! Because of you!!! I'm late now !!! -_-"
Kris " We're already late anyways, so let stay here for a while"
Jiyeon "A while my !!! I need to do "MORE" extra lessons if my grade continue to drop!!!" OPS!!!!!!!!! WHY DID I SAY THAT!!!????????????
Kris "Extra lessons?"
Jiyeon "YES!! A smart person like you wouldn't know how it feels to be last in class" I'm not really last but almost last, but it's the same thing anyways...
Kris "You're a troublesome girl~~~~~~ I will help you" he laughed

Jiyeon *shock* "didn't you get annoyed yesterday??" but he's cute when he laugh. My mood is get brighter and brighter when I'm with him. It feels so nice, I can't resist this feelings.
Kris "Well, you see.." he paused "Nevermind"
Jiyeon "What? I see what??"
Kris "I have no reason to tell you, unless you want to know" he smile, smoothing my hair. I have this weird feeling when people touch my hair, it feels good in a weird way. It make me shy and blushed
"TSKKKKK Who would want to know? I wouldn't care about whatever you do."
Kris "Eh, Is that so? Is Jiyeon being honest right now?"
Obviously not, I want to know a lot more about him and him being with Krystal, but he will think that I like him if I ask about it. 
Jiyeon "Ya, Why wouldn't I ?" 
Kris "Who knows" 
Jiyeon "Pfffft I'm going back to class, so see ya later"

He waved as I went back to the classroom. The classroom were staring at me like a wild animal that is from a different species.
*stare* *staarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeee* *staaaaaareeeeeeee* people keeps staring at me... 
I think about that CHICKEN HEAD. He seems to act different from usual...tsskkk But who cares, he probably just playing with me ...(?)

Kris POV
Phew ~ I lay down near the tree, I lift my right hand up high upon the sky and secretly smile. I wonder when did I fall for her? but being with her makes me happy :) I could just smile all day long.

Jiyeon's POV

It's finally lunch time...

IU "Wanna grab lunch together?"

Jiyeon "Ah sorry I got to go somewhere"

IU "Is that so?....."

Jiyeon "Shinhye will be down there waiting for you... you can go and eat with her. I won't be back for a while maybe..."

IU "Kay.."

I walk outside and look for Jung Ho but I don't see him anywhere so I went to the backyard to look for him but then I saw Kris with a girl..... What are they doing here? Then I realized that it was a confession. I couldn't help myself but to eavesdrop the conversation since I'm a curious type of person.

" I like you , Kris oppa. Will you go out with me?" she grab both of her hands tightly as her head bow down.

"I can't, I'm sorry."

"Then perhaps, did you like somone else?"

" Yeah........."

"Is that so? Then I hope you will find happiness" that girl smile while her tears are falling down... It is heart breaking. This is why I don't want to fall in love. I wonder who he likes though, Is it Krystal? Hm.. I got more curious when I think about it. I stood there without realizing I was being seen.

"What are you doing here?" Kris asked

I look up *shock* when did he saw me??

" I was looking for someone" I stared at him

" Is that so?" Kris said with no curousity

"But you! broke a girl's heart like that!!!"

"How Am I surpose to do it then? there's a lot of girls confessed to me. I can't help it"

"Tssssssskkkk What a player"

"Player? Would you want to experience it too?" He teased me.

*irritate* " Pshh! You talk too much"
He bend down and get closer to my face with both of his hand in his pockets "Could it be.. that Jiyeon is jealous?" He smirk in a teasy way. I can feel myself blushing.
Jiyeon "Hahahaha you must be dreaming"

*walk away*

I keep on looking for that guy but I don't see him anywhere, whatever I just want to give him a band-aid that's all...I keep on thinking about what Kris say earlier "Could it be that Jiyeon is jealous?" AHHHHHH I'm going crazy. That quote keeps wandering on my mind.
I just went back to the lunch room, get lunch and sit with IU and Shinhye.

"Welcome back" Shinhye said with a smile on her face

"Thanks" I smile back at her.

"Did you take care of your business" IU ask while eating her food.

"No" I reply and continue "I was looking for Jung Ho but I couldn't find him. Then I saw someone confess to Kris. he broke that girl's heart, heartlessly, I felt bad for her"

"Are you and Kris dating, perhaps?" Shinhye sudden question shock me.

"HECK NO!!! why did you ask that?" I look at her straight in the eyes.

Shinhye seem to be shy "Well, you guys seem to be close, and if you guys are not dating... could you please help me? you know... I like Kris for a while but I didn't get a chance to talk to him. I just want him to notice me. I also want to be close to him"

"Hmmm, Sure why not" I answer. What's so special about him that make a lot of girls fall for ??? He's normal to me.

"Ah this Sunday, E'T is performance at the festival near by our school, you can meet him if you go there." I told Shinhye

"Is that so? Let's go together then." She smile.

"Sure, IU will also go with us" I turn a look at her.

IU who's busy eating "Why should I go?"

"To see your lovely Baek's voice" I laugh

"A-a... SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" IU's blushing.

Shinhye and I both laugh.

I tried to pay attention to class, so that I wont have to take extra classes and falling behind, but the more I try to figure something out, the more I get confused. What is this? I don't know why no matter how hard I try, nothing inproved.

For hour and hour of studying finally school is OVER!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~ but still I'm not happy at all..

"Have fun studying " IU wave

"Have fun mah " I reply

The class is now empty, there's only two people's left, and it is me and him.

"Shall we go to the library? so that it is easily to clean and study at the same time" He asked, carrying his backpack on his shoulder.

"Hm, Sure" I reply while packing up my things.

We walk side by side with each other to the library. I walk straight into the manga "fiction" section and sit on the chair. I get my math book and start to do my homework, but I'm completely dumbfound.

"Hmm... I'll start studying a bit later, since school just out" I said while looking at Kris...

Kris "Do whatever you want" As expect he doesn't care...

I just stand up,walking around, then I start organizing the fiction books, I try to reach up at the top of the shelf to get the fallen book organized, but I was born to be short, so I couldn't reach it no matter how hard I try. I was gonna leave it alobe but then Kris stood behind me and reach up for the book. He's tall, he's hand is long and big... We're so close, I could hear he's heart beat and he's warmth, and I could feel my heart beating fast, too. I sneak out of that awkwardness situation and he lend me the book.

"Thanks" I can't even look at him in the face for a moment...

"Next time, if you can't reach the books then just leave it" He said. Looking at me, then take a deep breath.

"I know I'm short! Thanks!" I glare at him

"Ah- I didn't say that, it was all you, but short girl are cute though" He smile

"Heee Your handsome, too" I smile back at him

"Except you" He laughed

"...............TSKKKKKKKK!!! YOUR NOT THAT HANDSOME EITHER !!! I TAKE BACK WHAT I JUST SAID!!!"

We then get back to cleaning and studying, he help me out a lot and it was fun to be around him... I didn't know he has a fun side to him with that cold face, eyes and expression...