Can't hide

High School Days



Jiyeon was sleeping peacefully in her room, but then someone yell loudly "JIYEON!!!! WAKE UP!!!" Jiyeon just turn away to the other side and went back to sleep again.
"WAKE UP YOU PIGGG!!!!" Someone shake her body. 
Finally Jiyeon open her eyes and and startle herself "How did you get in here" Jiyeon asked. "Your mom open the door and let me in" IU answer
Jiyeon sit on her bed "I thought you were my mom all this time" 
IU " Am I that old -_-"
Jiyeon "wow!!! You said that my mom's old??? I'M TELLING"
IU "SHHHH, you pig, anyways here's your backpack"
Jiyeon lay down again "Just put it anywhere"
IU "Aren't you going to school today" Jiyeon cover herself with a blanket and didn't say a word.
IU "Jiyeon-Ah You can't hide forever anyways"
Jiyeon "I know~"
IU "Then deal with it and enjoy wherever life takes you"
Jiyeon "But you know, when I imagine all of those eyes staring at me, looking at me in a unfriendly way. I don't like it!!!"
IU "If you don't go, the members will be more angry at you"
Jiyeon "Its my business"
IU "If you don't go then I'll stay here with you"
"Aishh I'll go OKAY!!!" Jiyeon took the banket off and went to get ready. IU smile happily
They got to school.The rumors spread out to the whole school and a lot of people are staring at Jiyeon in a strange way. They were whispering to each other and make Jiyeon felt uncomforable. Jiyeon went straight into the classroom instead of the E'T's room. In the classroom there's also bunch of people are talking about her and staring at her.
 "YA!!!!!" IU yelled at the classmates
The Classmates got startle, they stop talking and doing their own things
Jiyeon felt uncomforable. She took out her earphone and put it in her ear so she couldn't hear anything and so it make her feel more comforable.
IU "Give me one, I want to share them with you"
Jiyeon smiled and give one to IU
 Jiyeon closed her eyes so she couldn't see anything. 
They both laying down facing each other and pretent like sleeping.

 


~E'T Room~

Na eun "Do you think Jiyeon will go to school today"
Luhan "No..." 
Na eun "I thought she was really a nice person"
Chanyeol "You sure talk too much, like an old lady"
Na eun "YOU!!!"
Kris just sat there pretending not to hear anything
Eunjung suddenly changing the subject, she turn around and look at Kris "Where are you going yesterday?"
Kris playing on his phone while answering the question "What you mean?"
Eunjung "When the accident happens, where were you????"
Kris said in a boring voice "Somewhere"
Eunjung "Tell me properly!!!"
Kris "Your not my mom, going anywhere is my own choice, do I have to tell you everything I do?"
Eunjung "Don't raise your voice with me, Your the one who's wrong"
Kris " I'm wrong because??"
Eunjung "Suzy got hurt but you didn't even say anything"
Kris "She's not gonna die, besides I'm not her servant. Not everyone is needed to be there. It would be more crowded and hard for her to breath or relax.
"
D.O "Ya, thats true"
Eunjung "but.. atleast you should..." she lowered her voice.

Kris "She's isn't going to school today"
Eunjung "She's gonna take a break for a week"
Kris "Okay...."

Eunjung walk toward the couch where Kris is sitting "Jiyeon's just a normal girl, why do you worry about her so much?"
Kris "Who say that I worry about her?"
Eunjung "Through your expression"
Kris "Uh, your funny"
Kris walk out and slam the door. Baekhyun also followed
Baekhyun "Hyung, are you mad?"
Kris is ignoring everyone today.
Baekhyun "Ya!!! Hyung say something!!!"
Kris "You told her right?"
Baekhyun "Told what?"
Kris "Where I was going yesterday..."
Baekhyun "No Hyung, I totally zip my mouth..."
Kris "Really?"
Baekhyun "You don't believe me? I think Eunjung just guessing because you act weird recently."
Kris "What's weird about me? I'm totally normal."
Baekhyun "For you no...but for others people "yes"..."
Kris "Mhm."


Baekhyun POV

Kris is totally weird. He is just quiet when people are talking. When they yell at him he would be like okay okay...But now he argue back. It's my first time seeing him like this, I don't know why but I'm so happy to see him like this. He's more manly now than in the past. He's a type of person that's quiet and cold back then. When I was walking with Kris to the classroom. Krystal appear out of nowhere and give me a shock!
 Krystal hug Kris and said "FanFan~ Oppa~" Fanfan is Kris nickname when he was little
 Kris "Hi.."
Krystal let go of him "I missed you oppa~"
Kris changed subject "The bell's gonna ring soon so go back to your class, I need to go,too"
Krystal "But, Oppa we just met"
Kris "We'll talk later"
Krystal "kay kay bye, ah bye Bacon Oppa~" she ran back to her class
Baekhyun "I'M NOT BACON!!!!!!!"
OMG I hate that nickname the most -_- What's wrong with loving bacon!!! Kris must feel annoyed. Even I hate that when people following me around every single day and call the nickname that I've never wanted to hear.
We walk into the classroom and saw Jiyeon sleeping beside IU. She's really brave to be here.
"Jiyeon's here" I whisper to Kris
Not long after that The members also come in. They went straight to Jiyeon seat.
Eunjung "Ya JIYEON!!!" Jiyeon didn't respond
"JIYEON" Eunji's shout give everyone a shock even Jiyeon and IU who's sleeping deeply 
Jiyeon looked up a saw the members
Eunjung " We wanna talk to you after lunch, meet you at school rooftop"
Jiyeon "kay"


Jiyeon POV

If I can't hide then I'll face them. I don't want to be a turtle that hide their head in the shell whenever they are scared. I just act normal like nothing really happen. At lunch time I went to the rooftop instead of going to the canteen. IU also went with me because she's worried. I got to the rooftop, everyone of E'T was there except Kris, Baekhyun and Chanyeol, and for Suzy I haven't seen her today.

 

Eunjung go straight to the point "It's time for you to explain yourself what happened. Why did you do that?"

"Sorry, I did that on accident, I know you don't believe me but that's the truth and the reason why I stand there is..." Jiyeon mumble and her hand's shaking like an old lady. She couldn't controlled herself.

Naeun "Because of what????Because you hate Suzy?"

Xiumin "Naeun, Stop making things more complicated"

Naeun "Why are you guys always protecting her, It make me hate her more.!"

"No" Jiyeon answer proud to Naeun question as if she's not afraid of anything.

"Then what else's the reason?" Naeun asked

Jiyeon doesn't want to tell them her personal problem but at the same time she doesn't want to lie because they are her precious friends.

IU feel the worry in Jiyeon's mind so she answer them for her "because she was totally in shock at that time and her head gone blank, she couldn't imagine why she did that"

Eunjung "What a sisters relationship, but we know that it's all made up!!!! Are you kidding us right now?!!!"

"I'm sorry, but I can't tell you the truth" Jiyeon told them what's in her mind.

Eunjung got angry "If you don''t tell us right now then our relationship's gonna be over and you'll be kick out of E'T immediately"

The members got shocked by the words that Eunjung said.

Eunji whisper to Eunjung "Ya Eunjung, aren't you going too far?"

D.O who heard the whisper "Yeah, that's so harsh"

Jiyeon replied to Eunjung words "I'm sorry for everything... and thank you for everything you did for me." she bowed down sincerely to them.

Eunjung "You...sure?"

"I've always causes trouble for you, Mianeh, but from now on I wont cause anything trouble and wont make you worried about me anymore" Jiyeon give the members a force smile and bowed to them again. After saying that she run downstairs without hearing their replied to anything.

At the rooftop.

IU looked at the member with a disappointed eyes "Aren't you being too much right now? Everyone have their own reason and they have the right not to tell them. Jiyeon already said she didn't meant to do it. WHY DON'T YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND!!!"

Luhan "I totally didn't expect this"

Eunjung "She doesn't trust us as member then what's the point of being as a group"

 IU "I'm really disappointed to hear those words from you" After saying that IU run downstairs and go find Jiyeon.

Jiyeon POV

I run downstairs and suddenly someone hold both of my arms and tried to look at my face but I look down.

"Are you okay???Are you crying?" The voice seem to be familiar.

"No" I replied.

"Look into my eyes" he said.

I look up and saw him. It was Suho...I don't know why I felt a little disappointed but I'm glad that he's here.

Suho "are you okay?"

Jiyeon "Yeah I'm fine"

Suho "Where are you planning to go?"

Jiyeon " I don't even know where I'm going"

Suho "Then I'll show you the place to make you feel better"

He hold my hand and dragged me somewhere, I don't even know.

~In Classroom~

Baekhyun "Why are we even here?"

"Don't you want to go to the rooftop?" Chanyeol said, looking at Kris.

Kris just look out of the window and say in a relax voice "Why should I? It's none of my business..."

Chanyeol " It's our business"

Baekhyun "Yea hyung, she's our memeber! you forgot?"

Kris just stared straight out of the window like his soul has been taking away. He saw Suho and Jiyeon sit at the soccer field.

Baekhyun "Is that Jiyeon and Suho?" Chanyeol make an eye contact with Baekhyun.

Baekhyun "Or not hehe"

Kris slowly walk out of the class and suddenly IU came and ask them "Did you see Jiyeon?"

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were looking at her and rolled their eyes to the window.

Kris just walked out of the classroom instantly without saying a word.

Right after Kris left Baekhyun start to talk "Suho is with Jiyeon"

IU "Pheww~ Hope Suho will comfort her"

ChanBaek "anything happen?"

IU "Yea...big problem, You'll know later........Hope she cry all out!!!"

Baekhyun "Cry? why does she need to cry?"

IU "Jiyeon don't usually cry but if she did she probably trust that person a lot, and also if she cry she'll feel better. she doesn't feel burden and don't have to keep it all to herself"

Baekhyun "Ohhh" Baek's stomach started to make a growl sound.

Baekhyun "wanna have lunch? eat so you can have more energy to comfort others"

 "Okay" she smiled at Baekhyun was about to turn around, but then she look Chanyeol "Aren't you coming with us?"

Baekhyun answer for him "He already ate"

IU "Oh..." ...After they walked out of the classroom, Baekhyun turn around and give Chanyeol a wink before turning back around. Chanyeol mumble to himself "Tskkk When did I eat???? You Bacon!!! I'll kill you when you get back... worried about girl and not your hyung...OMG I'm so hungry..."

Suho POV

By the look at her face, the energy of everyday is gone, she looks pale like a dead person.

"Have you eat yet" I ask her

Jiyeon "...no..."

 Suho "Wanna go eat?"

Jiyeon "I'm not hungry..."

Suho "What's wrong?"

Jiyeon "nothing..."

She say every word without any energy. I'm so worried but I don't even know what happen to her. I look straight into her eyes and she surely have a lot of saddness but she doesn't seem like wanting to share them with me...

"You don't trust me?" I ask

Jiyeon "That's not it..." I was quite happy when she say those words.

"If you want to share anything just tell me anytime and I'll be there, I'll make you feel better.If you want to cry then just cry, don't keep them to yourself, It'll be more heavy for you to handle them yourself" I look straight at her and saw someone who's standing behind , looking straight at Jiyeon...It was Kris...Jiyeon doesn't notice that Kris was there because her face was facing the opposite direction as Kris. I want Kris to be angry and more angry. I slowly approach Jiyeon and slightly hug her. I want Jiyeon to lean on my shoulder . I smirk at Kris...

Kris look at me in a totally different expression than before. He kick the sand on the ground and slowly walk away... He doesn't seem to hate me because we are childhood best friend.

Lunch end 

All of the students went back to class. E'T doesn't say anything to Jiyeon or IU. They act like they doesn't know them, as if they were strangers. Naeun rolled her eyes at Jiyeon and sit down. The guys just slightly smile at Jiyeon and IU. And for Kris, he doesn't say anything to Jiyeon or even look at her.

 


SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT XDDDDD HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER... I'm not good at making the story sound more romantic and stuff (you know what I mean.... -Sorry-) And Enjoy this Chapter  ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱