I Hate myself!

High School Days



~Morning at School~

Last week they has so many homework to do but Jiyeon, the laziest girl never does her homework. She stayed home on the weekend just to play games.

Jiyeon "IU did you do your homework from yesterday?"
IU "What homework?"
Jiyeon "History, what else?"
IU "Yes why?"
Jiyeon "Can I see it please" Puppy eyes ◕.◕  ✪.✪
IU stick out her tounge "No coppy, figured it out yourself, you always coppying"
"Ya!!! When did I" Jiyeon feel embarassed

Suho heard that Jiyeon didn't do her homework so he walk toward her seat.
"I'll teach you" Suho smile
While Suho was teaching Jiyeon Baekhyun approached IU

"Can you help me with my homework hehe I forgot to do it" Baekhyun said with a smile
IU "Sure which problem?"
"Ya!!! What's wrong with you???Not helping me but Baekhyun???" Jiyeon yelled
"I help who I want to okay?" IU yelled back
Suzy "What's wrong with you two? This is my first time hearing you both arguing"
"She's being picky" Jiyeon said
"Ya!!!! You're the one who argue first" IU voice raise high
"Tskk Arraseo I won't argue with you anymore!!!!" Jiyeon said in an angry voice, slamming her pencil on the table.


IU POV

When I wake up in the morning my dad yell at me for no reason and compared me to other student like my best friend Jiyeon. I hated when people compared me to other people. I'm unique in my own way. My parents should be proud of what they have. Sigh~ I hate my parents sometimes.This  is why I'm mad at her. Out of all day why does she need help with her homework today  (ノ-_-)ノ・・・ Well anyways when I'm mad or angry at her she always come and make up with me first. This new transfer student is being nice to Jiyeon? Does he have a crush on her or something? That's strange. I guessed he's nice to everyone.

~P.E Time~

The class gather at the gym. The teacher make the boys played basketball and the girls watched. All of the girl cheer for Exo, but they are not all on the same team. This is the first time that Jiyeon and IU are watching Exo played basketball so they're all excited. The boys are warming up and get ready to play .

THE WISTLE BLOW!!!!


Baekhyun has the ball to begin with and pass it to Kris. Since Kris is so tall, he run super fast toward the other team's goal, he jump and shoot the ball into the basket. He aimed for 3 points and make it. Jiyeon and IU were surprised, they didn't know that Kris was good at basketball. They keep continue watching Kris make the baskets. It goes in a flow for a few time then suddenly Suho stole the ball from Kris hand and ran toward the basket and shoot. HE MAKE IT IN!!!



Jiyeon POV

It looks interesting to see Exo playing a sport that I love ! I'm so proud. I love guy that know how to play basketball. They just look so cool while running and shoot.

I whisper to IU "They are good"
IU " I know right" 
After I talk to her I remembered about what happened in the morning. I forgot things easily. Whenever we're angry at each other we make up easily so I don't think it's a big issues at all. 
(。◕‿◕。)

When the game end we clapped and went to Exo + Suho and congratz them for playing good! I gave Suho a tower to dry himself from sweat. Kris glared at me like he want to eat me up. What was that expression just now? Why is he suddenly become mad? What did I do..
We have some free time left so the teacher told us to play dodgeball. Only girls are playing and the boys are resting because they are all tired.

The ball was on Eunjung's hand and she throw it to get me out but I dodge. It was pretty fun. 10 mins have pass and I got the ball I somehow throw the ball with all my strength because I learned taekwondo for an amount of time. I totally forgot this isn't taekwondo practce. After I release the I just realize that I hit it too freaking hard. It hit Suzy leg on accident  and she fell down. The classmates ran toward her. I froze. I remember about my past.
 My tears are flowing on top of my eye, but it didn't fall down.I think about the past that I'll always remember, The mistake that I've make, makes me feel like I'm the worse, I should have die long time ago. It's really painful. I get used to it as time went by but why did I make that mistake again? WHY!!!! I saw Luhan ran toward Suzy and carried her to the infirmary and the members followed, but I keep standing here. 




Girls "How can she just stand like that and do nothing?"
Girls "She's really the worse"

Girl "Isn't she friend with Suzy? Did she want to take revenge on her?"
Girl "I think so, girls hate are really something"

I squeeze my hand and make a dash and ran as far as I could. I can hear IU from behind "Ya!! Jiyeon where are you going!!! Wait for me!!!".I still ran as fast as I could and my leg ran out of energy so I stopped end up in the park. I don't really know where it is.
 I sat on the bench and trying to stop my tears from falling down but I can't.I don't want anyone to see that I'm crying so I face my head on the ground.  (╥_╥)

Kris POV

When Jiyeon throw the ball at Suzy and hit her in the leg. She fall down but Jiyeon just stood there, everyone was supprised. They ran to Suzy as if she is going to die. I keep staring at Jiyeon from a distance. After Suzy got carry to the infirmary Jiyeon make a quick dash out of the gym. I ran and follow her. Suho was being stop by IU when he tried to make a run towards Jiyeon. She stop at a park where no one is around. Her expression was dumbfound. She sat on the bench and face down on the ground. I watched from a far but I couldn't see what she is doing so I slowly walk up to her.



(☞゚∀゚)☞ To be Continue (☞゚∀゚)☞



Sorry It's taken long time to update ╥﹏╥ Here's the next chapter - Hope you like it- c: