Romance Start

High School Days





No One POV

They bought the food and bring them to the table. They are eating and talking about Jiyeon's old school.
Eunji "How's your old school like?"

Jiyeon "It's pretty nice, we have a lot of nice classmates. We hang out with each other after school so it is a lot of fun"

Eunjung "Woah Sounds fun, I want to experience too"

IU seem thirsty from all the chatting so she went to get some water.Soona saw IU walked back with a glass of water.


Soona "This time I'll pay back"
Girl 2 "huh? You have a new trick?"
Soona "Just watch me"

She walked toward IU and pretent to pump into her, she throw her food into IU and act as if it was an accident.The food was so hot since they are new. IU feel like her body was burning. The members saw the incident so they ran over.

Soona "Ahh, I'm so sorry are you okay? I'm so clumsy, I will be more careful next time" she said while smirking

Jiyeon is burning up, she looked at IU from head to toes and it was all dirty, the hot soup was dropping on her feet so it was burned pretty badly.She feel like she's gonna kill that Soona. Jiyeon look down on the table to find something to take revenge with. While she was looking down she saw IU glass of water. The water didn't spill and it also mix with Soona's food. Jiyeon pick the glass up and throw the water into Soona's face.

Jiyeon "Are you okay? I'm so clumsy " The supprised on Soona's face make it so satisfy for Jiyeon.
Soona "Ya!!! How can you call that clumsy b!tch" showing her true face
Jiyeon "Then how can you throw food into my best friend and say that your clumsy? if that's how you feel then my friend also feel the same way...If you want fight with me then go ahead, but don't you dare treat my friend like this"
Soona "Ya! Park Jiyeon!! you just wait" walk away.
Soona "I thought my plan is a success but that stupid girl ruin it, Oh gosh how embarrasing"
Girl 3 "It's okay you can tear her apart anytime"
Soona "of course she need to pay double for what she did today and yesterday also"

~Back to IU ~

Eunji "your clothes are full of food and your legs are burning pretty bad"
Eunji clean all the food that is on IU.
Eunjung "This is bad I don't think she can walk at all"
Baekhyun "I'll take you to the infirmary"
IU " What about class?"
Baekhyun " don't worry about that right now and worry about yourself"
IU tried to stand but she fall down and Baekhyun held her right in time

Baekhyun "you guys can go back to class I'll take care of her"
Luhan "can you?"
Baekhyun "of course, I'm a man!"
D.O " If you can't handle it by yourself or needed something just call us ok?"
Baekhyun "Okay got it"
Eunjung "there's a extra uniform in my locker, she can change into it"
Baekhyun "okay okay"
Baekhyun carry IU to the infirmary and he ran into Eunjung locker to get the uniform for IU to change 
After she change into the uniform and the nurse checked her. 

Baekhyun "Are you hurt?"
IU "I'm fine now you can go back to class"
Baekhyun "The members said that I have to stayed with you or else I'll get woop"
IU laughed "anyway thank you for carrying me all the way here"
Baekhyun "that's my job so no need to thank"
They both are tired. IU sleep on the bed and Baekhyun sleep beside her on a chair.

Jiyeon POV

I was so worry when Baekhyun carry IU to the infirmary ...Is she really alright? or is she hiding the pain/. I was thinking too much that I can't even concentrate in studying. I think about negative things. It's my fault that she got hurt, my fault that I can't protect her.
Right after class end the members and I run to the hospital to see if they are alright.
I open the door slightly when I got into the infirmary. They are sleeping peacefully, all of the stress that I had up till now suddenly disapeared.

Eunji "should we wake them up?"
Jiyeon "I think we should let them sleep for a little while"
Xiumin "should we buy something for them to eat"
Na eun "that's a good idea"
Jiyeon "I'll go"
Eunjung "1 more person"
Luhan "Kris"
Kris, who was playing on his phone and not paying attention "What you want?"
Luhan "you should go with Jiyeon to the market"
Kris "why me?"
Luhan "because you know his favorite food"
Kris "I thought everyone knows"
Luhan "you know more than us"
Kris "chanyeol also know"
Eunjung "Just go!!!!!"
Kris "Okay"

Kris walk into the car, I follow behind him ...
D.O" buy a lot of food for us too okay?"
Jiyeon "okay"

Kris POV 
Sigh, out of all people I was the one that get pick the most. Being a leader is really tiresome.

Jiyeon " wow there's a lot of people here" she get all excited when we arrived at the market
I look at her and think Why is she so surprised? there are alway a lot of people at this market. Anyways I don't want to waste time so I walk in a hurry.
Jiyeon "Ya!!! wait for me! Or we will get lost"
Kris "go faster then"

We bought all of the stuff and I'm the one who's carrying it and pay for it..
Jiyeon "ya!! ya!! go slower"
Kris "..." I didn't reply her at all so she pull my hand I was surprised .
Kris "what are you doing?"
Jiyeon "You didn't listen to me at all"
Kris "I'm not your son why should I"
Jiyeon flick my hand away and said "Nevermind then...just do whatever you want..."
I grabbed her hand again "My hand isn't for anyone to grab and then just let go whenever they wants, beside you won't get lost easily this way"

She let me hold her hand without any complaining. It was a happy momment that I had.

Eunjung POV 

Kris and Jiyeon is taking too long. Did they go on a date and forgot about us? Or they are eating first before heading back? 

D.O "why are they taking too long I'm hungry"
Eunji "same here I'm starving to dead"
Right at that time Baekhyun and IU woke up from the noise that the members make, when they are together they can not shut their mouth.
Suzy "Oh, you're awake, are you feeling better?"
IU "yea... Am I still in the infirmary?"
Suzy "Ya, Did Baekhyun do anything bad to you?" she stared at Baekhyun.
Baekhyun startled "Of course not, I'm not that kind of person!! SUZY don't underestimate me mate"
Suzy "EH! Who knows" she smirked

IU laughed "how long did I sleep?"
Suzy "You guys were asleep when we got here"
Baekhyun "what time is it?"
Xiumin "5pm"
Baekhyun "already this late?"
Chanyeol "so what time do you think it is?"
Baekhyun "3pm haha"
Chanyeol "your crazy"
Baekhyun "hyung I'm hungry"
Chanyeol "go buy it"
Eunjung "Jiyeon and Kris already went to buy some food for us to eat"
*Claaaanggg* Door Open

Jiyeon "Sorry I'm late here's the food"
Na eun"what take you guys so long?"
Kris "she walk too slow"
Jiyeon "Ya!! you walk too fast!!! you don't even wait for me or care if I get lost"
Kris "Um, you sure?"
Jiyeon ignored him and change the subject to something else.
Jiyeon "Let's eat~~ IU must be hungry. I have a special dish for you" she took out the dish and there are tons of meat and vegetables
IU "Awhh! Thank you bae" 
Baekhyun "hahaha...haha...lets eat I'm hungry"
Jiyeon "I'll go home first, IU give me your car key"
IU " if you get home by my car then how am I suppose to get home you pabo"
Jiyeon "Baekhyun of course who else" she give IU the eye contact "I got you bae"
IU "ya!!!"
Baekhyun "don't worry, you can't drive like this anyways , I'll take you home"
IU "but I-"
Baekhyun "no need to feel bother"
IU "okay... Here's the key"
Jiyeon "thanks, then I'll get going bai bai"
Eunji "when did you have your driver license?"
Jiyeon "I don't have it yet"
Luhan "do you even know how to drive"
Jiyeon "IU teached me last month"
Luhan "oh"
Jiyeon "ima go bye guys see ya tomorrow"
Members "okay bye"
Eunjunh "be careful okay?"
Jiyeon "okay okay"
The emosphere seems different after Jiyeon left
Baekhyun "it's pretty late now should we go home"
Eunjung "yea"



 

Jiyeon POV 

I get home late again. I went home first because I don't want my parents to get worry and text me every 5 second, besides from the look that IU gave Baekhyun I can tell what's going on in her mind. I've friend with her for 16 years. Of course I know her the most. She found a good man! I'm so proud!

Mom "Your late again"
Jiyeon "IU got hurt that's why I'm late"
Mom "Awhh how? you should stay with her"
Jiyeon "she got bullied, and didn't you just said I was late?"
Mom " because I didn't know IU got hurt"
Dad "If you don't be careful their next target would be you"
I act like to don't care and went upstairs to where my room is.
Jiyeon "Pfff hahaha appa your funny." I yelled from my room
My parents are tiring -_- also school's tiring!!!

 


B2ST!!! Yoseob is also my bias ^-^ <3