Ready to go

High School Days




Today's Holloween's day. A lot of people are excited like couples and boys. Most of the girls are scared because they knew that they would end up going to a scary place and also have to be partner with a guy. The school doesn't allow same gender partner on Halloween's day because guys have to protect girls is what they believed, and also they want to be more "special" than other school so weird!

No one POV

The amosphere is the same as always. The others are talking about Halloween, but Kris and Chanyeol didn't care, they just sat on the couch, listen to music and play on their phone.

Baekhyun "I heard that our school is going to a haunt house this year"
Eunji "Where did we go last year I forgot?"
Baekhyun "As I remember it's a haunted school?"
Eunjung "Yupe I think so"
Jiyeon "They change places every year?"
Suzy "Yupe, we also have to pick a different gender partner"
Luhan "We have enough boys and girls why don't we pick now"
IU "What did you guys do when you don't have enough girls?"
Xiumin "We pick one from our class"
IU "I see"
D.O " So how are we gonna partner up?"
Eunjung "Lets draw"
D.O "That's a good idea but how are we gonna do that?"

Eunjung get a piece of paper out of her backpack and cut it down into 6 pieces of paper. She wrote down Exo's name, and put it in a box.
Enjung "Here are all of the boys name. Girls will pick a piece of paper out of the box and whoever name on it will be their partner"
Luhan "Why girls but not guys"
Eunjung "You guys will get to pick later in the future"
Luhan "Alright"

Each member of T-ara pick their own paper. 
Suzy "Woot! I got Luhan ^^"
Eunjung "...Chanyeol si"
Chanyeol was listening to music and he heard his name somewhere. He looked up and saw Eunjung holding a piece of paper that had his name on it. He pointed his finger at himself to see if eunjung was his partner and Eunjung nodded.
IU "Beakhyun" 
Baekhyun "Ay"
Na eun "Xiumin"
Eunji "D.O"
D.O "Oh god Jebal"
And lastly Jiyeon "Aishh...Kris"

Kris heard his name so he look up and Jiyeon show her paper to him. He pointed his finger toward Jiyeon.
Kris "Ya!!! You? Again???"
Jiyeon squeeze the paper "It's not like I picked you on purpose"
Kris " Aishh I must be unlucky"
Jiyeon "Ya!!! That's my line"
Eunjung "Aigoo...It's just partnering up, not like we order you guys to go on a date or something"
Suzy "Okay so it's settle"
Luhan "Yupe :D "

Eunjung POV

*Claaaang* Door Open 
Teacher "Class President"
Eujung "Attention"
Class bow.
Students "Teacher do we have to do this everyday? This is tiresome!"
Teacher "Be quiet. As you know we are going to a field trip"
Boy 1 "We know, and we also knew that we are going to a haunted house so can we choose partner now Teacher nim ?"
Teacher " O-okay t-take your time."
Most of the girls and boys are walking toward our club members, but they got reject because we already select our partner and it's enough. 
After we're done partnering we walk into the bus and I sit with Eunji. 
Eunji "Which haunt house are we going?"
Eunjung "Ask the teacher "
Eunji "aisssshhh..."

Baekhyun POV 

I sit with Kris but he's too quiet. I feel a bit lonely. I look at him in a curious eyes. Kris looked back at me and said " Why are you looking at me like that?"
Baekhyun "Why are you so quiet?"
Kris "why are you so annoying?"
Baekhyun "ya!!! hyung I'm not annoying, by the way why do you always fighting with Jiyeon?"
Kris "...wae wae wae you ask wae a lot"
Baekhyun "Stop changing the subject, but hyung, whenever I see you with Jiyeon you always talk a lot like an annoying guy"
Kris "aishhh... mind your own business"
Baekhyun " I'm just curious"
Kris "want me to kick you off the bus?"
Baekhyun "I'm telling Chanyeol's mother to expell you if you kicked me"
Kris raise his hand up like he was gonna punch me, but I know he was just teasing me.
Baekhyun "Hyung I'm just joking joking I just want you to talk more hehe don't be mad"
Kris "you better be"
Baekhyun "are you going in to the haunted house this year?" 
Kris "I don't know"
Baekhyun "Eh~~"


~> Continue ~>


My story seem too long and it's kinda boring to read them in 1 chapter ,so I divide them into 2 XD
And here are some Aegyo ^-^ !!! Enjoy...
Please  Subsribe! and leave a   Comment!  if you haven't