Duty starting ~~~

High School Days

                                                 

I sit down and my table and ask IU "Are you ok now ? If not then you should stay home and rest some more " 

IU "ehhh? Rest some more ??? No way.. I'm totally fine"

 Jiyeon "ohhhhhh.." I was talking with IU and suddenly someone said "Hi" *turn and look*

 "Ohh hi Shinhye........." I said

 IU " who is she???..."

 Jiyeon " forgot to tell you... She's my new friend and her name is Shinhye and this is IU........." 

Both " nice to meet you" 

Boys "OMG she's so adorable " all gaze at her

Shinhye *smile* 

Boys *fainted* She seem to be popular with the boys... 

IU "are you in 11th grade??, same grade with us?" 

Shinhye "Yupe, I'm in 1-A the class next to you"

Jiyeon "Ahhh... "

IU whisper " Do you have a boy friend?"

Shinhye " No, How about you guys?"

IU "Yes! They are in our dream, hehe"

Jiyeon " Yeah... I know... It's so sad."

*bell ring *

 Shinhye "whoops got to go back to class .. See you guys after lunch" *wave*

 IU "she's popular, but seem to be a nice girl" 

Jiyeon "Yeah.. I totally gain energy now" *smile*

IU " Me too " *Smile back*

All of the students sits in their seat and talking nonstop... Ah... forgot to mention I just notice the math teacher is our homeroom teacher... I've never look at him in the eyes... So I don't know until now... OMG I look like a dumb girl *sigh* But he's also scary to me, too !! i think that's why our class are afraid of him... well not only our class...  At the very moment when he comes in, the class zip their mouth and look at him. 

Eunjung "Class attention"

*Class bow, and sit down*

The teacher went to he's desk and pull out a bunch of papers "These papers is a review for math...You will get to work with your partner and  I will decide who your partner is... wether you like it or not, you have to work with them...Once I call your name come pick up the paper"

" [D.O, Xiumin], [Eunji, Eunjung], [Naeun, Suho], [ Luhan, IU ], [Baekhyun, Chanyeol], [Jiyeon, Kris], etc."

Since I work with Kris I went to get my papers and come sit next to him... Why is it Kris again... ARG!!! Why I always stuck with him!!??!?!?!

Kris *Sigh* " This is irritating"

This dude..."Tskkkk Ya, dude, It's not like I want to work with you either! Got it?" I said...

Kris " Isn't it that you want to copy off of me?"

I grind my teeth while answering  "Yah!! Are you the one who think your smarter than every body else??!!!?!"

"I didn't say that" Kris doing the work alone...

I want to explode!!! "I swear..." As I remembered he ignored me yesterday or the other day... I don't know... BUT right now he really pissed me off! I look at the paper clueless...I honestly don't know any of these...*sigh* I wondered why Am I at this school...  I just sit there next to him and put my head on the table.

Baekhyun's POV

"Why are they always like that?" I asked Chanyeolie ~

Chanyeol "You wanna know?"

Baek "Yes, You know hyung?"

Chanyeol " Go ask them"

Baek "AHHHH!! HYUNG Why are you always like that :((" I started to think and come up with an idea .. 

Baek "Hyung~ Let's act like them and we will know the answer... h-ahaha"

Chanyeol " Did you drink your medicine yet?"

Baek " Wae?? I'm not sick..."

Chanyeol " You seriously need some..."

Baek " I was joking ... JOKING !!! It's a joke... I'm not a dummy :("

Chanyeol " Hope so..."

Baek "OING" 

JIYEON'S POV

I've fallen asleep... Someone ... poke my arm, and I got annoyed... I thought it was Kris so I yelled "WHAT!!?!!??!" while sitting up and OMG WHAT TO DO?????????!!!?!!! THE ONE WHO CALLED ME WASN'T K-KRIS BUT THE TEACHER -.- !!!!  I GASP IN SHOCK 

I stand up and bow "T-teacher I'm s-sorry"

The classmates is laughing so much...

The teacher hold the stick and slam the table... "You ! Get outside !!!"

I walk slowly outside and hearing him talking to someone else too "YOU GO OUTSIDE TOO"

" Why? What did I do wrong?" He asked

" Didn't I said work with your partner ??? WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING ??? MY LESSON IS THAT BORING??? STEP OUTSIDE NOW!!!" THE TEACHER YELL

He take a deep sigh " I am not the one who's sleeping though.. I did what I surpose to..."

"When I tell you to do something you don't argue SO GO OUTSIDE!!!"

He walk outside and stand next to me.

I looked at him "HAHHAHAH!!! That's what you get bastard!!"

Kris " I don't want to study anyways... I want to get some fresh air.."

Jiyeon "UGH!!! So Am I helping you right now ?" 

Suddenly Krystal pop out of no where for likw the 10000th times....she seem like a ghost to me.... to be honest I shock a little...

Krystal " Haiiiiii Opppaaaaa ❤❤❤ ~

Kris " Ah~ Haiiii, by the way, what are you doing here?

Krystal " I---- I was just---------"

Kris " Skipping class again?"

Krystal " H-hehe I was bored so....I just wanna to relax" She stared at me for a moment ... " Ah~ i didn't know that you're here... Hai.... J-Jiyeon? I think?"

"H-hi" I said back.

Krystal " May I ask... Why are you two together?"

Kris "She sleep in class during work... thats why..."

Krystal "Ooooohhhh..."

I turn and look at him "YAHH!!!! Who's fault was it???"

Kris " If you didn't sleep nothing would happen..."

Jiyeon "Tsssskkkkk...If you woke me up nothing would happen"
Kris "Ehh, Why would I?"
Jiyeon "I thought you were kind for a moment but I guess not"
Kris chuckle a little " Your funny"

Krystal ╰☆╮ I paused for a moment and look at them arguing... Jiyeon make me jealous a little...  He never did that to me before... actually I want him to see me as KRYSTAL!!! not Suho's "little" sister ╰☆╮ 

Krystal " Hehe....................... Ah Opppa~ Wanna go with me?? Get some fresh air together???"

Kris glare at me a little " Y-yeah sure... If the teacher ask where am I just say I got business to do.............."

I just nodded ................ Then so... they walk together.... I look at their back..... they are farther and farther apart from me......... so this is how that "kind" of lonely feels like........ Once again.... me...by myself.... standing outside of the classroom door..... alone...............

IU's POV 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Awkward silent-------------------------------------------------------------------

Luhan "......................erm.................. about that............incident.............. s-s-s-s-sorry.........."

I space out " Sorry about what??"

Luhan "Ah-ah you know.... the fact that you guys are not in E'T anymore.... causing you.....sad..." -blush-

IU " It's okay.... you guys still treat us nicely "

Luhan "Eunjung just got a little mad since she love Suzy so much........ I think she regreted a little after when  you said "people have their own secret"

IU "Is that so???"

Luhan " Ah----well things well be solved once Suzy came back..... I talked to her.... and she said it's not a serious injury soooooo........"

IU "Ohhhhh.... I hope she feels better"

Luhan -blushing- *smile* "Yeah"

I look at him ..... "You're cute when your blushing..." *smile*

he grab his cheek "I-I'm not blushing...."

IU " perhaps.... You like Suzy...?" 

Luhan *RED FACE* "------------------........................-------------"

IU "Ha!!! You didn't deny it"

........................................................................................

Jiyeon's POV

Few hours has pass...........and lunch have start and the classmates come out... look at me and go... I only wave at IU

IU " Good luck~~~~~~~"

Jiyeon "Pshhhhhh"

.............I'm still standing here waiting for the teacher .............. and he opened the door........

Teacher "You!!!"

Jiyeon "............."

Teacher "Where's is he?"

Jiyeon "He said he got some business to take care of........"

Teacher "Hmmmm... Kay..... I wanna talk to you separately anyways......................"

Jiyeon "WHat is it???"

Teacher " About your grade, It's seriously too low, you need to start studying seriously...You had fail a lot of tests... You're way behind! from now on you need to take extra lessons at school......just find someone who rank 1st or 2nd in school and tell them to help you....since I'm busy"

Jiyeon "Extra lessons?????? what if they don't wanna help me??!!?!?!?"

Teacher " Don't worry.... I will tell them to :) "

Jiyeon "hmmm-kay..."

Teacher " AND About your punishment ........... clean the classroom and the library with him for a WEEK starting from today!!!"

Jiyeon "A WEEEEEEEEEEEK??????????????????????"

Teacher " Ahhemmm.... Y-yes" walk away.........

.................how Am I suppose to go home........... I have extra lessons now.....I can't make IU wait for me everyday.... I need to think of a way.... But extra lessons and clean up..... such a pain............and who's rank first in class?? erm...  It's that dude -_- and Suho rank 2nd right or Chanyeol??? I don't really pay attention to these stuff...........-_____________- I wondered when is Christmas..... that holiday is best for dating <3..... since it's cold and romantic.... but I don't even have a boyfriend.... *sigh* 

...............Lunch end................

I went back to the classroom and we start studying.... I look at Kris' desk............I wonder where he is now ...... Am I doing cleaning up alone?... but cleaning myself after school is scary......... and he's stuff is also here.....I took out my phone and search up Kris' contact. I want to message him about the duty but I think he's with Krystal right now so I didn't even bother.

IU wrote in the paper and lend it to me " What happen??!?!? Is anything wrong???"

I wrote back " I need to take extra lessons because of you!!! -_- and I have to clean up for a week with Kris ..."

IU " Why is it me and why is it always him?"

Jiyeon "You never help me!!! and I KNOW RIGHT!!!!!!!!???????????"

IU " Shall I wait for you??!?!!"

Jiyeon "Nah I'm fine"

IU "hmmm...Kay"

School End............

IU "Then I'll be going~~~~~~~~~ get home safely"

Jiyeon "Kayyyyyyyyyyyyy Baiiiiiiiii"

*sigh* and so I left alone.

I quickly arange the desks and clear the board, not long after that Kris come back into the class room.

He look at me with a supprised face....

Kris "aren't you going home??"

Jiyeon " I have to clean up the classroom and the library with you"

He look around " Ah Sorry..........your house is far from here right?"

Jiyeon "Yeah....but the bus is not far from here...so I can take the bus."

Kris " You can go home I'll take care of the rest"

I don't want someone else to take care of it all~ since it's also my duty 

Jiyeon "Nahh~~~~ It's fine"

Kris "Okay then ........ It's your fault anyways"

〴⋋_⋌〵 <---- Me

we clean up nicely and gone home......... what a long day.......... and so extra lessons starting from tomorrow ................