Chapter 15

Can you make me feel again?

Yongguk's POV

We were finishing up breakfast the next day when the phone rang.  After I hung up I called for the attention of the others.

"That was Uncle."  This grabbed everybody's full attention.  "Omini's awake.  Let's clean up and go see her."

Pandemonium broke out.  After a quick clean up we rushed to the hospital.  When we got to her room I saw that she was sitting up, talking to Uncle.  I rushed over and gave her a big hug.  I could feel tears falling down my cheeks.  I wiped them away quickly before letting her go.  I couldn't let her see them.  I had to be strong for her. 

"I'm so happy your okay."  I said.

"Other then a slight headache, I'm fine.  The doctor checked on me and said that they were going to run a couple of tests on me to make sure I'm okay.  I told him it wasn't necessary, but he insisted."  Onini replied.

"Omini, you get those tests done.  I want to make sure your completely fine."  I insisted.

"Okay.  I'll get them done."

"I love you Omini."  I hugged her again.

"I love you too son."  Omini squeezed me before letting go.

I looked over towards the end of the bed and saw that the others were waiting for their turn.  I kissed Omini's cheek, backed up and jestered for them to come forward.  The boys surrounded Omini, taking their turn hugging her and kissing her on the cheek.  I looked over and saw that Joon hee and Eun hee stood back and waited for them to finish.  After the guys had their time with Omini, I told them to let Joon hee and Eun hee have their turn. 

We visited Omini for a couple hours before heading home.  Before I left I kissed her cheek again.  I turned around to leave but Omini grabbed my hand to stop me.  I turned back to her with concern.  Was she have some kind of relapse?  I told the others to wait for me in the hallway.

"I know somethings going on.  Whatever it is, be careful.  Joon hee's parents are not people to mess with.  If they can eliminate their own child they won't have any problem get rid of you or your brothers.  I understand that they need to be stopped, but please be very very careful."  Omini warned.

I once again kissed her cheek and turned to Uncle.  "Please take care of her."

"I will son.  Be careful and look after Eun hee."  I nodded to Uncle and bowed to both of them before leaving.

The time was drawing near.  I suggested a light dinner tonight.  I didn't think anybody could handle a heavy meal.  I knew I couldn't.  I skipped lunch all together.  The closer the time came, the more my stomach did somersaults.  While the others ate, I went over the plan.  By the time it was supper, I felt like I could throw up.  I couldn't let the others see how nervous I was.  They looked to me and I had to show them that I was strong and that they could rely on me no matter what the circumstances were.

Dinner consisted of sandwiches and fruit.  I had to stomach eating because I needed to make sure I kept my strength up.  I wouldn't be any good if I fainted from hunger.  That would be embarressing.  After dinner, we cleaned up and went over the plans again.  Went over them for a second time when I noticed that it was 9:30. 

We all piled in the car and made our way to our destination.  When we got there everything seemed too eerily quiet.  We had to stay alert.  I parked the car and we all got out and walked into the alley.  We didn't have to wait long before a black car pulled up.  Joon hee's parents stepped out, elegantly dressed as always.  You would think that they were going to some social event.  I snorted at the thought.  They made their way towards us.  I bowed to them.  They may have not deserved it, but I was taught manners and I never wanted to disappoint Omini.

Apparently they felt the need to bring a bodygaurd, who stayed by the car.  I prayed Detective Lee made it and was hiding nearby.  The wire he gave me was a bit itchy but I restrained from scratching my chest.  I didn't want to dislodge it or alert Joon hee's parents to the fact that I was even wearing one. 

"Do you have the contract?"  Joon hee's Father asked.

"I do."  I pulled the papers from inside my jacket.  I walked closer to them.  "It has been done as you requested."  I noticed that they never acknowledged Joon hee.  It shouldn't have surprised me at all.  It was pitiful actually.  "I really didn't appreciate you trying to kidnap Joon hee."

"We have no idea what your referring to."  Joon hee's Mother replied.

"Yeah right.  I will find out who hurt my Omini and I guarantee that the trail will lead to the both of you."

"I highly doubt it."  Joon hee's Mother said will a sneer.  She looked like she ate something sour.

Joon hee's Father had just set his pen on the line to sign when Detective Lee stepped out from behind the dumpster.  "No you won't."  Detective Lee was looking at me when he said it.  I was confused.  Something didn't smell right, and it wasn't the garbage.

"Hello Detective."  Joon hee's Father greeted.  He didn't seem to be at all worried by the Detective's presence.  Something certainly was rotten in Denmark.

"Don't sign that."  Detective Lee told Joon hee's Father.

"Why wouldn't I?"  He asked.

"It's fake."  The Detective replied.  I couldn't believe what I was hearing. 

"Why are you telling them that?"  I asked.  I had a sinking feeling that I all ready knew the answer but hoped I was wrong.

"How do you think I always knew what you kids were doing and where you were at?"  Joon hee's Father asked.  I could hear the others, behind me, gasp.

"Your on their payroll."  I accused.

"No.  They just made me an offer I couldn't refuse."  Detective Lee chuckled.

"How could you?"  Youngjae asked from behind me.  They others had moved closer to me.

"What can I say?"  The Detective shrugged. 

"I won't let you get away with this."  I warned.

"You going to stop me?"  The Detective pulled out his gun and pointed it at me.

"Before you shoot me, may I ask Joon hee's parents a few questions?"  I requested.

"Knock yourself out."  The Detective replied.

"Do you love Joon hee at all?"  I turned to them.

"Why are you asking stupid questions?"  Joon hee's Father sneered.  He turned to the Detective.  "Why don't you just shoot them and we can split the money and leave."  It sounded more like a demand.

"Let's just call it a last request.  Humor me."  Detective Lee turned back to me.  "Shoot kid.  Sorry about the pun."  He laughed.

I bowed to the Detective and turned back to Joon hee's parents.  I waited for one of them to answer.

"No.  We never loved her.  She was just a means to get more money.  Happy?"  He sneered.

"Yeah, thrilled.  Are you responsible for my Omini getting hurt?"

"Enough with the questions.  Let's get this unpleasantness over with."  This came from Joon hee's Mother.  The Wicked Witch of the West has spoken.

"Actually, I'm a bit curious about that myself.  Go ahead.  Answer the boy."  Detective Lee replied.

"What?  Are you going to shoot us too?"  Joon hee's Father sneered.

"I just might.  Just for irritating me."  The Detective pointed his gun at him.  "Answer the boy's question."

"Why do you even care?"  Joon hee's father asked.

"I don't.  Not really.  I'm enjoying tormenting you.  Let's just answer the boy's question for kicks.  Call me cynical."  He shrugged.

"No!"  Joon hee's Father yelled.

"Oh now, let's not lie.  I'm a cop, remember?  I know lieing when I see it."  The Detective said.

"Don't you mean hearing Detective?"  Zelo asked.

"Son, you know when someone's lieing from seeing and hearing them."  The Detective replied.

"Really?"  Zello asked.

"Shut up!"  Jongup hissed.

"I'm just asking a question.  I'm sorry."  Zelo pouted.

"I know the truth.  You were good at covering your trail, but I'm better at my job."  The Detective said turnng to Joon hee's parents.

"Why haven't you arrested us?"  Joon hee's Father asked.

"I just might if you keep getting on my nerves."  The Detective replied.  "I'm on a bit of a power trip right now.  Watch yourselves.  Now answer the question truthfully."  He warned him. 

"All right!  I did hire someone to take your Omini but they weren't supposed to hurt her.  That was unfortunate for us."  These people were unbelievable.  I could feel my temper rising.  I turned around at the hand that grabbed my arm.  Joon hee shook her head.  I breathed deeply and let it out slowly.  I couldn't afford to let my temper ruin everything.

"I have a question for you."  The detective directed to Joon hee's Father.  "Did you plan your business scheme with Moon Lee?"  I had no idea what this conversation was about and I didn't care.  I just wanted to get this over with.

"Yes, he was involved."  Joon hee's father rolled his eyes.  I guess we were inconviencing him.

"Because of you, I was almost killed.  Enough with the questions."  I noticed out of the corner of my eye that the others were slowly backing up.  I jestered, behind my back, for them to keep going.

"Not so fast kids."  Detective Lee had noticed.  He forced them to move back to where they were.  "I'm done with the talking.  Sorry kid."  Detective Lee looked at me.  I knew what he was going to do.

"YONGGUUUUUUK!"  I heard Joon hee yell before I was engulfed in darkness.

 

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Sorry, I was wrong.  This was longer then I thought.  I have to write the rest of it in the next chapter.  I'll have it out ASAP.

Love ya'all ;)