Chapter 14

Can you make me feel again?

Yongguk's Pov:

I decided to double update. Just because.  I love B.A.P.  don't you?  On to the story. Tee Hee.

 

We were just finishing up dinner when there was a knock on the door. It was Dective Lee.

"Glad you could make it."  I bowed and shook his hand.

"Glad to be of help."

"Please have a seat at the table.  Dinner will be ready in a few minutes."

Detective Lee took a seat and waited for dinner to be ready.  Neither one of us brought up the subject.  It would wait until after dinner.  I served the drinks as the rest of the boys had a seat.  The guest took his drink first before everyone else did.  Talk around the table was light.  The guys asked a lot about his job.  Detective Lee was a bad-.  He was like superman.  Justice for all.  Something like that.  I looked at Zelo and saw that he was really into Dective Lee's stories.  The boy was going to catch a fly with that mouth hanging open.  When everyone was full, I knew that it was time to get right down to business.  I served the detective a cup of coffee while the rest of us cleared the table and cleaned.  When everything was done, we sat.

"Are you willing to use the money, you will inherit,to stop them?"  Detective Lee asked Joon hee.

"I am.  I have told Yongguk many times that they can have it all."  Joon hee replied.

"Well, we're just going to make it look like they are.  You have to get them to confess to everything.  Can you do that?"

"I will do my best.  They are not easily fooled."

"Can we help?"  Youngjae asked.

"You guys are going to be hiding out of the way.  Zelo, please curb the body functions.  We don't want you to give yourselves away."  I said.

"Come on!  That situation happened once.  Are you going to hold it against me forever?"  Zelo asked.

"Yup.  We most certainly are."  Jongup answered.

"Shut up Jongup.  You betrayer."  Zelo snapped back.

"Enough guys.  Let's get back to the plan.  Please."  I ended that arguement causing Zelo to pout.  He was so cute when he pouted.

"Do you have the document?"  I asked the detective.

"It will be ready on time.  Do you have a timeline of when you want to do this?"  The detective replied.

"Joon hee will be calling them and setting up a time."  Yongguk assured him.

"I can go do that now."  Joon hee offered.

"Great.  Let us know the time and place, and we'll work around that."  Detective Lee replied.  "You might have to take in concideration that once they sign that document, they may kill or have Joon hee killed just to ensure that she will not be a bother to them anymore."

"We have thought of that."  I sighed.

"Are you up to doing this?"  The detective asked.

"I am.  I will do whatever it takes to save her."  I assured him.

"You love her that much?"

"I do."

"Okay.  Keep that in mind later."  I was puzzled.  What was that supposed to mean?  Detective Lee really did have a fantastic poker face.  He gave nothing away.  However, I was a bit weary of him after that remark.  I stored that in the back of my head as Joon hee walked back into the room.  She informed us of the location.

"Are you kidding me?  That is the worst part of town."  I exclaimed.

"That's exactly why they picked it.  You are isolated from the public.  If they wanted to kill you, they could do so with no witnesses.  Anyone that lives in that area will see nothing and will definitely say nothing."  The detective explained.  "It's the perfect place.  However, it will also be the perfect place for me too.  I am very very familiar with that area."

"Me too."  Youngjae murmered.

"Youngjae, were going to talk later."  He just nodded and turned his head away.

"Great.  When?"  I turned to Joon hee.

"Saturday at 10:00pm."  She replied.

"We have almost a week to plan."  I said.

"How are we going to get through school this coming week?"  Daehyun asked.

"One day at a time."  Eun hee replied.

Detective Lee assured us that he would have the documents ready before then.  Probably within the next couple of days.  I thanked him for his help and walked him to the door with his assurance that he would fill Uncle in. 

As it got closer to Sasturday, the more anxious we were.  I think Zelo might be the worse.  For instance, Jongup came up behind Zelo in the lunch line to give him his money.  When he tapped Zelo on the shoulder, Zelo jumped so high that he flung his food all down the front of Jongup.  Jongup just turned around and left.  Zelo was running after him, perfusely apologizing. Eun hee bit all her nails down to the quick.  Jongup tried to keep her calm while doing the same for himself.  I think calming her was keeping him busy so he didn't go insane.  That would explain why he didn't punch Zelo for dumping food on him.

 Himchan kept fideting.  You would have thought that he had bugs crawling all over him and he wasn't allowed to get them off. That, or he had tourettes, without the cursing. Deahyun was mumbling all the time.  But you couldn't say anything to him.  If you did, he would growl at you like a rabbed dog.  Youngjae sang all the time.  He was constantly threatened with detention for interruping the class several times.  I had to say the the guys and I played more soccer in that short period of time, then we ever had our whole lives.  You had never seen guys so sweaty in your life. 

Zelo worried me the most.  His mind was so much on what was going to go down on Saturday, that he sometimes forgot the everyday things.  Tuesday he came to school smelly.  He had forgotten to take a shower.  His parents were going out of the country on business and they were very worried about him.  I assured them that I would stay with him until they returned. He was so stressed, that I had to take care of him like he was a toddler.  I knew that he wasn't the best at handling stress, but I never seen him this bad.  Sleeping with him while singing to him and his hair was the only way I could get him to sleep.  I think I was getting a little practice for when Joon hee and I had kids.

Poor Joon hee.  I think I neglected her a bit while caring for Zelo.  Wednesday, Zelo asked if Joon hee could sleep with us.  I felt weird asking her but she surprisingly agreed.  So Joon hee and I slept on either side of Zelo.  We were like a happy family with Zelo as our baby.  I really couldn't wait until we were older.  I decided not to think about that.  I could only handle one stressful situation at a time.  I was actually surprised that I was able to handle this one.  I guess helping the others helped me not to go batty.

Friday night was here.  I had everybody stay over at my house.  Detective Lee came over for a few hours to go over the plan.  After he left, I came up with a back-up plan.  Just in case. Everybody felt better knowing that there was another plan.  We all visited Omini.  I prayed that she would come out of the coma after all this was over.  After we got home, I don't think anyone was going to go to sleep any time soon.  We all were camped out in the living room.  No one wanted to be alone.  We all held each other's hand while we tried to sleep. 

God bless Zelo.  He was the first to fall asleep.  I think the stress of the week wore him out.  I think I was the last to go to sleep.  It was my job to look out for my family and I would look out for every one of them.  I would sacrifice everything to keep them all safe.  Even if it meant my own life.  I fell a sleep, at peace with my final decision.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next Chapter will be the end of this story.  I enjoyed writing it so far and I want to thank my subbies.  You will get a glimpse of their future at the very end.  Will there be someone that will not have a future?  Stay tuned to find out.                                             

Thanks again.  Love ya'all :)