Pride in Myself

❝and it's all because of you❞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV

It’s Wednesday… And that means that the School Dance would be held today. The girls were all getting ready in their dorm. The dresses look great on them, make-up was perfectly applied, hair is as luscious as ever and they were all looking like princesses—hot ones at that.

“Am I showing too much skin?” Namjoo asked for the tenth time, she was looking at the mirror straightening her back as she tried walking properly on her heals.

“You look great already Namjoo-ah so stay still or you’ll be sweating and you’ll ruin your make-up. I don’t want to do it again.” Bora hissed as she continued applying make-up on Chorong and the other girls, she was like a mother ever since she moved in at their dorm, but she was happy to be like one. The girls didn’t want her to leave and if she ever attempted to move out, she’d always fail because the girls would come running to her pulling her luggage back in the dorm and she had no other choice but stay.

Eunji just came out of her room after changing and she was more than disgusted to see herself wearing a dress and high heals to top it off “I look like a retarded Barbie” Eunji sighed staring at herself in the mirror.

“For the last time, you look great! Stop complaining” Bora sighed

“Unnie! How do I look?” Hayoung giggled as she fiddled with her dress, trying to pose genuinely but ended up posing stiffly “I really don’t like wearing heels” She pouted

“You look like a princess Youngie, just relax.” Bora chuckled “Where’s Bomi anyway?” She asked as she looked around the room.

“She’s still changing” Chorong muttered, she tried to stay still while Bora was putting eyeliner on her eyelids.

“Stop moving aishhh” Bora glared and hit Chorong’s arm lightly making Chorong chuckle at her Unnie’s concentration.

“ Where are my shoes?!” Naeun came out of her room only wearing her dress and her hair a mess.

“They’re at the corner Naeun-ah. What happened to your hair? Yah I worked hard for that” Bora complained, stomping her feet.

“Mianhe unnie, I hit my head when I was looking for my shoes so I scratched it and I ended up messing up the hairstyle” Naeun pouted throwing Bora some aegyo which Bora melted to in just a blink “Okay then, I’ll re-do it after I’m finished with Rongiee” Bora smiled, as she finished putting the mascara on Chorong’s eyelashes.

After a few more preparations, everyone was ready to go and hit the hay   everyone except Bomi that is.

“Uhh Bomi, you're going to be late” Bora knocked on Bomi’s door the girls were anticipatinng just what kind of dress Bomi wore that made her take so much time in changing.

“Could you wait a little more. Ughh” Bomi answered.

After a few more minutes of waiting, Bomi finally came out. The girls stared in shock.

“Holy smokes” Eunj widened her eyes

“You look so… mature unnie” Hayoung said

“Whatever, we have to get going” Bomi said, as she looked around for her purse

“Yeah you girls should get going, good luck” Bora cheered as the girls slowly left the dorm

“Thanks for helping us unnie! Bye! See you later!” They waved, exciting the dorm.

They headed to their car and got settled, their driver the engine and they drove off to school-where the dance was held.

Not long after the drive, they were already in front of the school gates as they smoothed the creases on their dresses and fixed their hair. They looked around and no one was outside. Everyone was already gathered in the party hall and they were the only o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter