The Sudden Change

❝and it's all because of you❞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chorong’s POV

We were running all around the dorm frantically and yet we still couldn’t find Bomi. We called her but she left her phone in the dorm, we searched the dorm hoping to find a note coming from Bomi but to no avail there was none.

Then it struck me… “Girls, Bomi wouldn’t possibly go to Exo’s dorm right?” I asked, they stopped what they were all doing and stared at me.

“There’s a possibility actually unnie” Naeun said throwing me another worried face.

“Well? Why don’t you ask the boys? Call them or whatever” Bora unnie suggested, but all we could give her was a sly look “Umm.. We don’t have their phone numbers unnie” Namjoo answered. The disappointment in Bora unnie's face showed when she had hit her forehead with her palm in a sarcastic way.

“Umm… I have Baekie- I mean Baekhyun’s number” Eunji smiled awkwardly, we stared at her with our jaws widely open.

“And why do you have Baekhyun’s number?” I stared at Eunji in a disapproving way but ended up being ignored wgen she just said "Do you want me to call him or what? We don't have time for this"

We nodded, temporarily forgetting the Eunji's weird behaviour and focusing on the more important matter.

“Set it to loudspeaker, we should hear this” Bora unnie ordered and by the look on Eunji's face, she was hesitant but did as told anyway.

“Hello Baek?” Eunji asked waiting for an answer from the other line… Eunji was walking back and forth with a worried face.

“Oh hey Ji Ji! Miss me already?” Eunji stopped on her tracks before her face flushed in redness. She slowly turned her head to face us only to show her that we were staring at her with devious looks. I know what's hapoening here already.

“Uhhh Baek" Eunji scratched her nape with the obvious awkwardness she was feeling "I was just wondering if Bomi is in your dorm right now. Is she?” Eunji asked, continuing her ‘walking back and forth motion’

“No, why? Is there something wrong? Isn’t she in your dorm?” Baekhyun’s soft tone suddenly changed to a serious one.

“Uhh, that’s the problem. Bomi is lost” Eunji heaved a heavy sigh waiting for Baekhyun to respond.

“What? Why? Wait, I’m gonna tell Luhan hyung” Baekhyun rushly said, then we started hearing loud running footsteps from his line, he was probably on his way to Luhan’s room.

The girls and I looked at each other, we didn’t really know if Luhan would be of help right now. He was the reason why Bomi is missing in the first place anyway.

“Baek, we don’t have all day, thanks for answering. We have to go and look for Bomi. Who knows where Bomi is right now” Eunji said ready to end the call when suddenly “Ahh okay then. Were gonna try and help look for Bomi. Take care Ji! I Love--”Euni ended the call and shut her eyes tightly before letting out another heavy sigh, a pale look plastered on her face… she knew what was coming.

We gasped, even if it was cut, we knew what Bakehyun was about to say…

 “Yah!! Eunji-ah! You didn’t tell us you were dating Bakhyun!”

“What’s with Ji Ji?”

“Are you dating Baekhyun?”

“He was gonna say ‘I Love You’ I knew it!” 

Eunji shot us a glare and harshly rubbed her face

“Yah, Bomi is lost and we have no idea where she could have gone off to or if she's still alive. We don't have time for this non-sense" Eunji spat, giving us her angry-mom look.

“We'll let it pass” I grabbed the keys "...for now" and then I ran out as the others followed in suit.

I hopped in my car on turned the engine on. I looked at my sides and the seats were empty "Well?" I stared at the girls "Aren't you getting in?" I asked, preppin to start driving

"Are you sure it's safe?" Naeun asked, her arms cuddled on her chest in a cute way

"Just get in!" I yelled and in a snap we wre already drivin on.

 

No One’s POV

“Where are we going anyway? Seoul is a really large place might I remind you” Hayoung commented, she had both her hands gripping her seat tightly just like the other girls, scared as hell. Who wouldn’t be when Chorong was the one driving?

“I know! Why don’t we go to—Ahhhhhh! Unnie! There’s a truck look out!” Eunji shrieked everyone did too. The loud screams startled Choring but somehow she was able to dodge the truck and let out a heavy sigh “Yah! Stop screaming will you? You’re pressuring me."

“Stop screaming? How could we stop screaming when we were about to die? And unnie you should really let Bora unnie drive please I’m begging you I don’t wanna die early” Namjoo begged, clutching her chest while panting.

“Yeah Rong, it would be better if I would drive” Bora tapped Chorong’s shoulder with her free hand while the other one was tightly gripping whatever was it she could hold onto.

“No need unnie. I’ve got this under control!” Chorong boasted, as if she knew what she was doing. The others responded with a sarcastic sigh while rolling their eyes.

“Where are we going anyway?” Naeun asked, Chorong chuckled she was driving yet she didn’t know where she was going.

“Han River! I think Bom, would be there. Remember when she was sad? She’d always go there to think ”Eunji suggested, Chorong followed, driving to the Han River… recklessly.

“Unnie! Please slow down!” Namjoo cried

“We’re almost there” Chorong exclaimed completely ignoring what Namjoo just said.

It was not long when they had finally arrived at the Han River. The girls ran out of the car gasping, finally their hell ride was finished. They searched around the Han River but Bomi was still no where to be seen. They s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter