The Competition

❝and it's all because of you❞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi’s POV

The day of the competition has finally arrived! I’m getting really nervous… I’ve worked hard for this. My plan was slowly working though, our practices helped me in getting closer with Oppa… He’s not shouting nor ignoring me anymore. Let’s just say I’m one step closer to melting his heart.

“Good luck girls! Fighting” Chorong Unnie cheered

“You’ve worked hard. Kill it out there. Fighting!’ Bora unnie smiled widely as we got into a group hug.

“Fighting!” We all said in unison

“Bom, I’m sorry and don’t get me wrong but I’m just really curious, what happens if Luhan still won’t feel the same about you. What if he’ll still think of you as a fangirl only?” Eunji looked at me sincerely…

I was speechless, I never really thought about this… I guess it never really did occur to me that Luhan Oppa still won’t feel the same way after the performance… I know that I still don’t get hugs from him like how I want to but at least were already talking to each other, more or less conversing so maybe just maybe he’ll finally open his eyes and realize that I could love him better than Seohyun subae. I’ll never be able to replace her but I can definitely treat him better. I know it. I know that things will change after this performance..

“I-I don’t know...That’s not possible. Who wouldn’t fall in love with me? ” I smiled cutely making Eunji look at me in disgust. I was confident that Luhan Oppa would notice me. I worked and practiced as hard as I could and all that’s left is for me to see if it was worth it.

“Hey Good luck girls” Exo sneaked behind us

“Neh, good luck to you too!” We cheered them on as well

We were all seated in front of the stage. Students from different schools were there. Every group had their own table. The show started with an opening number presented by all of the contestants. And now the show has begun. All the performers were really good and we can’t help but feel intimidated. They all had strong and y concepts. We were the only ones who were going for a cute concept.

There were 4 competitors for each category and each from prestigious performing arts academies.

 

FEMALE CATEGORY:

JYP Performing Arts Academy– MISS A
University of Performing Arts – T-ARA
Academy of Prestige Talents and Arts  - F(X)

AcubeSM Academy of Arts- A-PINK

 

MALE CATEGORY:

JYP Performing Arts Academy – GOT7
University of Performing Arts- BEAST
Academy of Prestige Talents and Arts - SHINEE

AcubeSM Academy of Arts- EXO

 

Yup that’s right, all of them had competed before in this competition. Apink and Exo were still newbies to this. But everyone in school was counting on us and we had to give them our best even if we were still new to this.

“Our next performer is…Woah! I guess this is our first time seeing these girls, I believe they are new to this competition? Anyway, here’s ….Apink! From Acube Sm Academy of Arts! Let’s give them a warm round of applause!” The MC called and we we’re already on the stage. This is it.. 5 4 3 2 1!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlOEnzpQbXo <<< Apink's "performance"

 

I did my very best and throughout the whole performance, my eyes we’re glued onto Luhan Oppa, I was facing the camera a few times but when I did my thoughts were still on Luhan.

As the performance ended, we were applauded by the audience, we felt really happy that the crowd enjoyed the performance…

“That was great! These girls look like goddesses! And it also looks like they’ve taken a gamble with the cute concept, very good girls! Once again let’s give Apink a big hand!

The crowd cheered and everyone in our school we’re there to support us. I felt happy… But something really bothered me…

We all went backstage and a lot of the staff there congratulated us and once we reached a dressing room…

“G-Girls… I think it worked” Tears began to fall on my cheeks and the girls were all in shock

“What do you mean? And why the hell are you crying?”Rong unnie ran towards me and so did the others

“My plan worked. I caught him gazing at me. It was still the same blunt expression but he was still  staring at me!” I giggled as I jumped up and down in glee

“Aisshhh.. And I thought it was something important” Eunji rolled her eyes

I was dancing my heart out throughout the whole performance and with every move, I was looking at him… he was really gazing at me. It was a blunt expression but at least he was still watching me. But something still bothered me. He was also looking away, particularly, looking at Seohyun-sunbae. But that won’t possibly mean anything right?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter