The Broken Heart

❝and it's all because of you❞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi’s POV

“The winner of this year’s ‘I’ve Got Talent’ for the female category is…….

 

 

 

 

 

 

Woah!!! It’s a TIE!!!! For the first time ever, we have a TIE!!! APINK AND F(X) won!!” The MC announced as he clapped his hands along with the audience who were cheering loudly.

We looked at each other in shock. I could tell they were all close to tears. The thought of winning on our first try was just unexplainable. Although it was a tie we were already happy about the results. The girls and I cuddled shouting…

“APINK FIGHTING!!!!”

We received the trophy and F(x) sunbaes agreed that the trophy will be given to us since it’s our first and that they have already won several times.

The contestants continued congratulating us and vice versa. Soon it was the boys’ turn. The girls had stepped back as the boys stepped forward. The screams wear getting louder and louder. I have to admit that all the male contestants were quite attractive… but Luhan Oppa was the only one who caught my eye.

“Let’s start with our 3rd runner up… Our 3rd runner up for the male category is…. BEAST!!!! Congratulations!! Please come here in front to receive your awards”

I could tell that the Exo was rather tensed. They were holding each others’ hands tightly.

“For our second runner up its…… SHINEE!!!”

Not hearing their group name, the boys let out a huge side in relief…

“It’s down to our top 2! Will our top 2 groups step forward please?”

Exo stepped forward and so did Got7, the screams got louder and it was really deafening.

“I’ sure both groups worked hard, we really can’t determine the winner since the screams are equally loud am I right? Okay anyway… Our winner for this year’s ‘I’ve Got Talent’ fro the male category is no other than….

 

 

 

 

 

 

EXOOOO!!!!!”

The boys jumped up and down with glee. You wouldn’t believe it but they all came running to us. Suho surprisingly hugged Chorong Unnie which took her in a bit of a shock. Bora Unnie who has been waiting behind the stage anxiously, came running to us to and jumped happily as she congratulated us.

“I’m so proud of you! You guys are the best!” Bora unnie said as we all got into a group hug. They were all smiling widely and for the first time ever, I could see Luhan oppa smiling widely too. His eyes were shimmering and sparkling. He looked just like an angel sent from above. The ‘congratulating’ moments continued on as the confetti is released. It was a very merry moment. The music was playing and everyone on stage was happy not caring about what ever award they received. Being able to represent our schools was already an honor. It was a great feeling of victory.

Then I suddenly remembered something. I came here for a reason and that’s to make Oppa fall in love with me, the ‘clues or his little acts still seem quite blurry to my perceptions. It wouldn’t hurt if I asked him what it was all about right? I searched around the stage but he was not there. Where has he gone to now?

“I saw him leave the stage a while ago noona” Sehun said probably noticing that I was looking for Luhan.

“Ah gomawo Sehunnie” I smiled as I slowly left the stage to look for him.

Luhan’s POV

The feeling of winning something you’ve worked hard for feels great. I wasn’t interested in this competition at first but I am now. I can’t express the happiness I’m feeling right now.

The boys were really happy just by looking at their wide smiles, you could really tell. We had a simple yet meaningful group hug along with the Apink girls. Then a smile caught my eye. A smile that was used to annoy me before but now all I does is make my heart tingle… Bomi’s smile. I don’t get what I’m feeling but that smile of hers just hits my heart and makes it flutter like how it did the previous days. What is this feeling again?! Don’t tell me I’m actually falling for her? Nooo.

As the ‘celebration’ continues on stage, I feel my phone vibrate. I received a new message. Let’s see who it is.

From: Ex

Hey Lu! You were great! Congrats on winning! You looked like a prince you know ^_^ Would it be alright if you meet me by the exit of the dome?

See? Like what I said, she’s coming back. I know she’ll come pleading to get back with her. I know this sounds stupid but I still can’t get Seohyun off my thoughts. I feel so dumb that I still love her even if she has torn my heart countless times. But my heart still beats for Seohyun.

To: Ex

Yeah. Thanks. I kept thinking about you during the whole performance. I’m coming.

From: Ex

Really? Awwww. Thanks. See ya!

I felt like I simply forgot about all my troubles. I hope everything gets fixed tonight. I feel something for Bom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter