Who Are You?

❝and it's all because of you❞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She smirked at Luhan

And Luhan froze on his spot.

Bomi sat beside the girls as she stared at how everyone was looking at her. She was proud cause in those moments she knew what they were all thinking. Bomi has changed. And she wouldn’t deny it.

Luhan, who just stared at Bomi, was slapped by reality when Baekhyun and Suho nudged him. “Yah! Continue!” Baekhyun whispered sternly and Luhan shook his thoughts away and tried to act cool but terribly failed,

“Uhh, Ahh yes. It’s a beautiful dance indeed to spend the school night..with ummm… each other.. Ahh I mean… It’s a dance so beautiful to… ummm… spend the school dance with… uhh yeah” Luhan messed up his speech and when he realized it, he just chuckled as Baekhyun and Suho mentally slapped themselves.

But instead of being embarrassed with himself, Luhan could only smirk, because he knew he was clearly distracted by Bomi.

“Umm, Luhan hyung seems to be spacing out right now. HAHA.”Baekhyun rubbed his neck as he awkwardly laughed

“Anyway, what he meant to say was… It’s indeed a beautiful night to spend the school dance together and we hope everyone enjoys as our fellow schoolmates entertain us with the talent show we’ll be having NOW!” Baekhyun added, with Suho joining him as they said the last word together as cheerfully as they could.

Luhan however, was still staring at Bomi.

Everyone clapped their hands awkwardly, as they tried not to act rude towards the emcees who screwed up on stage. Baekhyun sighed heavily in disappointment as he and Suho pulled Luhan backstage.

“Yah hyung! That was embarrassing! What’s wrong with you?!” Bakhyun whined, shaking Luhan’s shoulders lightly

“Mianhe… It was just… Bomi” Luhan stuttered, his eyes were staring into space as he imagined how dazzling Bomi looked a while ago.

Suho and Baekhyun stared at each other then started laughing hysterically “So that’s why you spaced out. Well, I can’t blame you, Bomi did look hot” Baekhyun teased and Luhan widened his eyes “Yah! She’s mine!” Luhan yelled, grabbing Baekhyun by the collar playfully.

“Woah! You finally found her hyung? You finally found the girl who will change your life again?” Baekhyun laughed at his hyung’s behavior as he clapped sarcastically before turning his expression serious “Then go apologize to her! You don’t know how much you’ve hurt her dude” He hissed

“I don’t think she’s yours though, she looks like she belongs to someone else” Suho said, as he pointed towards Apink’s table and Luhan widened his eyes once again.

“Isn’t that the guy who punched you when you yelled at Bomi?” Baekhyun asked carelessly, earning a glare from Suho “Yah, be careful of words Bacon” Suho scoffed, rolling his eyes.

Luhan didn’t reply but just stared at how that guy held Bomi’s hands and led her out the party hall. Bomi was walking beside him and her eyes were glued on to that guy.  Luhan clenched his hands into a fist and inhaled deeply, he walked down the stage and went out to follow them.

Baekhyun and Suho stared at each other, they patted each other’s shoulder as they mumbled “Go get her back hyung”

Bomi was already walking around the school garden beside the guys she once fell in love with before Luhan.

“Bomi-ahh… How have you been?” He stared deeply in her eyes, but all Bomi could do is look at him bluntly with a hint of shock… She finally met him again.

“I’m fine. What are you doing here Hoya?” Bomi asked coldly, her gaze averted to the ground, as she tried walking steadily with her heels.

“I know I should’ve told you before but… I’m studying here now.” Hoya answered, staring at the ground as well.

“Obviously” Bomi said, not interested in the topic they were having “Since when?”

“Since you received that necklace in the dance studio” Hoya said letting out a grin as he waited for Bomi to let out what she had to say.

“M-Mwo? Y-You’re the one who gave that?” Bomi asked once again as her eyebrows furrowed. ‘He’s my secret admirer?’ she thought.

And as if he read her mind, Hoya answered “Yes, I’m your secret admirer” He then added “I should have told you in a better way though” Hoya smiled sheepishly. “I really like y—” But before he could even finish, Bomi spoke and interrupted him “I know what you’re going to say. I guess it’s clear to you that I’m in no mood to accept relationships nor confessions right now. I’m sorry” Bomi coldly answered him as she turned her back on him and began walking back to the party hall.

But Hoya immediately grabbed her wrist “Don’t go. I’m sorry. Please just stay. I want to talk to you” He said and Bomi turned around with a rather bored expression “Fine” She said.

She wasn’t enjoying the party anyway, so she might as well talk to him. They remained silent for a while before Bomi started talking “I’m leaving if you don’t say a word by the count of three” She said, with her cold, blunt expression.

“W-Wait, no! Don’t leave” Hoya said rushly “Wow… You really changed Bbom” He commented staring a Bomi in awe ‘But you still look beautiful’ he thought to himself

“Yes I did” Bomi answered shortly.

“So tell me… How have you been doing?” He asked, his voice serious and sincere but Bomi didn't give him the answere he expected

“Well, as you can tell. I’m doing great.  I locked myself up in my room for weeks, cried a lot and I lost a lot of weight. I’m doing great Hoya. Just great” Bomi said sarcastically with an annoyed expression on her face.

“Woah woah woah, I didn’t mean it that way Bbom, I’m sorry. But hey, you're usually happy when I ask you questions” He chuckled

Bomi regained her composure and realized something, no Bomi. You’re not supposed to show people your soft side. “Well, that was when I liked you Hoya. Too bad cause I don’t anymore” Bomi grinned, now you know how much pain I’ve felt, she snorted at Hoya’s hurt expression.

“I’m sorry Bbom… I just... I don’t know why I agree to leave. But I’m here now… To make to up to you” Hoya tried smiling despite the dagger words Bomi threw at him. “Give me a chance to make it up to you, give me a chance to help you heal your broken heart” Hoya said, his voice barely audible.

“Hoya, there’s no nee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter