Under a Shady Tree

❝and it's all because of you❞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days have passed, Bomi has still been receiving gifts and surprises from her ‘secret admirer’ but it wouldn’t make her heart jump as much as it would if she would see Luhan. She kept receiving roses, chocolates and letters which she greatly appreciated, she would still hold on to it even if she’s not really interested in the guy secret admirer.

And little by little Exo and Apink have been growing fond off each other’s company. Every time they’d practice, it would always be filled with laughs and jokes. The groups didn’t really realize that they have been spending so much time together not only during practices but also during their breaks.  But one person in particular began to enjoy the company of someone he never thought he would like at all.

 

Luhan’s POV

Our morning periods just ended meaning the rest of the time we have left for the day, would be spent on practicing once again for the competition. The boys still had lots of things to do so I decided to wait in the school’s garden until they’d finish.

It was really peaceful here and it was the only place in school where I could think properly. Although I left bad memories here with Seohyun, it was still my favorite place to stay at in school. But it looks like I was not the only one who enjoyed staying here.

A petite figure was lying under a shady tree with a book covering her face… She was obviously sleeping. I could hear soft snores coming from her. I don’t know what I was thinking that made me walk towards the girl and tap her shoulder which startled her a bit.

“Eo? I’m awake! Yes I’m awake!” The girl abruptly sat straight and rubbed her eyes gently

“Bomi?” I stared at her and she looked at me with her half-opened eyes

“Oppa! Luhan Oppa!” Her eyes grew wider as she fixed her hair and her shirt that was looking really messy

“What are you doing here?” I sat beside her under the shady tree

“U-Umm.. Uhh” She looked at me with her eyes growing even wider than before

“What’s wrong?” I tilted my head

“Umm…Y-You’re sitting beside me” She looked away, obviously trying to hide her blushing cheeks

“And what’s wrong with that?” I asked trying to look at her face

“You never sat beside me before and if you did, you would unconsciously do it” She looked at me.

“Oh really? Well, what if I would like to sit beside you now?” I smirked, what the heck am I even doing?

“O-Oppa, I really like this feeling but I can’t help but feel that there’s something you need, what is it?” She looked at me deeply in they eyes with a hint of suspicion.

“What made you feel that way? I don’t need anything. I just need some company” I chuckled at how cutely she was confused. What? Cutely? What’s happening to you Luhan?

“Umm, you have lots of friends. Why me? And besides I was sleeping. You usually wouldn’t bother or even notice me” Bomi said and looked away avoiding eye contact. Was I really that cold to her?

“Everyone is busy and besides, why would I just leave a girl sleeping alone in a garden. Who knows what kind of bastard might bother you” I don’t even know why I’m staying here with this girl. Aishhhh..

“Gomawo oppa.” She smiled sheepishly. I could tell she was still very sleepy, she could barely open her eyes and her head was still droopy.

 “I’m sorry for disturbing your sleep. Just continue sleeping. I’ll just sit here beside you” I reassured her. What am I even doing? Why am I wasting my time on her? Aishh.. get a grip Luhan!

“Umm but I really like talking to you without you shouting at me” She puffed her cheeks.

“Do I always shout at you when you talk to me?  Mianhe. Anyway, just sleep, I know your sleepy” I smirked gazing at her

“Arrasoo… Gomawo oppa.”

I stared at her as she slowly closed her eyes and head off to dreamland. Now that I look at her, she really has appealing features. She has a really cute face and… ‘What the heck are you saying Luhan? Are you mad?! Bomi is your fangirl! She is a fangirl and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter