I Screwed Up

❝and it's all because of you❞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan’s POV

“You’ve been chasing a girl that has been breaking your heart into a billion pieces when you actually have a girl waiting for you to love her back. And now you tend to throw all your anger on the one who did nothing but help you fix that stupid, numb heart of yours!”

Those words kept lingering in my thoughts and as much as I tried to shake it off, as much as I tried to tell myaslef otherwise, it was true. I kept thinking about  the wrong girl. I thought that my ‘everything’ was Seohyun,  I thought I would never smile again and  I thought that I could never love again. But I was wrong.

Someone made me smile again, someone helped me when I was lost and someone made me feel loved. I was just too stupid that I ignored it and now it’s too late for me to tell her because I have already broken her.

I knew things would change when I get back to school, it was something inevitable because of what I did, but I chose to go anyway just so I could apologize to Bomi as soon as I see her again.

But when people told me that Bomi hadn’t been attending school for days because of me, the pain I felt was even worse than what I felt about Seohyun. I don’t know what came into me, and when I finally realized what I did, I was too late to ask forgiveness. Too late because I have already hurt her enough to the extent that she doesn’t want to see my face anymore.

I didn’t want to talk to the boys because I couldn’t find the right words to say. How was I supposed to explain myself to them? I acted like an immature teenager and that’s even an understatement.

I couldn’t figure out the feelings that I felt when Bomi was around me. She made me smile… She made me laugh with her clumsy acts and she made my heart flutter again like how it did before.

I tried going to her house but I ended up freezing in front of the door. I would always end up turning my back . Because for me… I’m too late. Did you see how that ‘Hoya’ guy punch me? It didn’t hurt that much but it was enough for me to understand that he cared for Bomi, how else would he punch me in that manner? With what I did, it was obvious that he would be the one to console Bomi, he would be the one to comfort Bomi… and it was all my fault. I should have jus told her how I felt for her when I had the chance, she was waiting for me and now it’s too late because I let all the anger take over and told her the lies she didn’t deserve to hear. I broke her.

 I can’t believe I could ever do something as cruel as that to a g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter