I Was Wrong

❝and it's all because of you❞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi’s POV

I walked to the studio and as I got nearer the sound of music playing kept getting louder and louder. I slowly opened the door and my eyes sparkled and my mood immediately changed.

“O-Oppa?” I murmured to myself, the music was loud so he probably didn’t notice my presence. I quietly and slowly slid myself to seat near me and Icontinued watching him dance in the studio. He surely is great in dancing.

“Eo?!” He stopped the music when he felt my presence.

“You’re here” He looked at me as he grabbed a bottle of water

“Yup. I came for my surprise” I smiled brightly. Could it be? Was he really the one who texted me? Was he the one who prepared this ‘surprise’?

“Surprise? What surprise?” My smile disappeared and my brows furrowed as I look at him confused.

“Oww, you mean this surprise?” He pointed at a box and a note on top of the stereo

“I think so… Were you the one who prepared it?” I smiled awkwardly hoping for a yes…

But I got the opposite.

“What? No.” He shook his head as he left the studio and I stood there dumbfounded. Aisshh you made yourself look like a fool in front of him… again.

 

Minutes ago….

Luhan’s POV

I entered the dance studio, no one was there yet. Everyone was still in the cafeteria, I didn’t want to go there and hear those girls’ loud screams so I ended up here instead. Bora noona was no yet here too. I walked around the wide studio, until something caught my attention.

“What’s this?” There was a small box on top of the stereo and a note beside it.

Bomi-ah, well this is my surprise. It’s all I could do so far. Do well in your practices. I will always root for you and Apink.  I know your wondering who I am, well I’m not yet ready to introduce myself to you. Maybe wait a little more? If it’s okay with you though. Stay pretty my Yeoshin Bomi! And keep smiling you always look pretty especially when you smile. Fighting~~~ 

“Ohh so you have admirers huh. Suho was right.” I mumbled to myself as I placed the note back to its original position, then my gaze landed on the little box beside the note… I guess it wouldn’t hurt to peek at what’s inside… I opened the little box to reveal a silver necklace, with heart shaped pendant on it…

My eyebrows furrowed when I suddenly remembered something. That necklace… It looked like the one I gave to Seohyun when I confessed to her. Aishh.. stupid memories.

I quickly closed the box, placed the bow back to it’s original position and sat on the floor. I still had 20 minutes left before practices would start… Maybe a warm-up would do? I played a song using the stereo that was connected to my phone. Soon I started moving my body to the beat of the music. I was so immersed with the dance and I was enjoying it so much that I didn’t notice the pair of eyes that was watching me the whole time.

“Eo?” I abruptly stop dancing and stare at the girl who was sitting on a chair behind me with her eyes sparkling… Bomi.

“You’re here” I grabbed some water

“Yup. I came for my surprise” Surprise? What’s she talking about?

“Surprise? What surprise?” I was confused

“Oww, you mean this surprise?” I remembered that note and box, she must have been talking about that.

“I think so… Were you the one who prepared it?” What the? Why would I make a surprise for her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter