Chapter 8.

Popular Nerd!






Hyomin P.O.V.


My eyes opened slowly. Light. A blinding light was the only thing I could see. I closed my eyes again and a voice called me.

"Hyomin... Hyomin can you hear me?..." 
 

I opened my eyes again only for a moment..

"It's me E-.."

"E-Eunjung." I said with a whisper interrupting her. I couldn't see the girl next to me but her voice was unmistakable.

"Y-Yeah! You made me worry so much." her voice sounded broken. Is she really worried?

I remember what happened. But now... Where am I?

"You may... turn off the light?" My voice was so exhausted; the only pain I felt, anyway, was at the head, aish. I felt the presence of Eunjung turning away from me. Click. The light was turned off. I opened my eyes again and finally I could see the shadow of my friend coming towards me. 

Aish, my glasses.

I turned my head toward the silouette I could see. 

"Sorry to noise but... Do you know where my glasses are? I can't see... anything." 

"Ah, nae...They are reduced a little bit bad... but I' ll buy you a new pair. You have to keep them for a few hours." she said in a soft voice, gently putting the glasses on my face. I felt that they were crooked.

"A-ani. I have another pair at home. Thanks anyway." 

finally I could look around. I was not at my house, nor in another house. I was not even in school. I was in the hospital. 
Usually bed, white walls, a table and various accessories that are keeped in a place like this.
We were silent for a few moments; Eunjung, however, kept looking at me with a worried expression on her face.

What a situation. 

"How do you feel?" The girl interrumpe the silence, placing a hand on mine.

"Oh, fine. Don't worry to much." I smiled even though I was beginning to feel pain also in the ribs. That girl really was strong, damn.

Eunjung nodded with her head and, after a couple of seconds, she began to ask again.

"Can you tell me what happened?" I looked at her with a blank expression.

Should I tell her? Aniyo! She would feel terribly guilty and, anyway, things would get only worse. Maybe it could start a war between Eunjung and Suzy. Or Suzy want to kill me then if she finds out that I told her everything. Ugh! 

"Hyomin?" I returned to my senses and I simply replied "I don't remember anything."
"You really don't remember? Anything?"
She asked, raising her eyebrows, I nodded in response. 
  
"Uhm... Eunjung. How did I get here? And where is mason?​" 
I said, glancing from one side of the room to the other.

"Ah! Yes, soo--... 



Eunjung P.O.V.

...I came to your house and Mason opened the door."

"No need to tell it to the smallest detail." 
Hyomin said, letting out a little laugh which apparently was better not to do, seeing her expression changing in one of pain, bringing her hand to the ribs. 
Even my expression that had relaxed a little now was full of concern. 

Who the hell did this to you? The doctor said that it can't be because she felt. A person don't have those bruises on the stomach for a fall. It was someone. 

I clenched my fists, getting lost in my thoughts. It hurt me to see her so. And it makes me angry.. so angry that I just want to bunch right in the face the person who made she hurt like this. Why her? Why my Hyominnie?

"So.. you came to my house and?..." resumed the girl, seeing me distracted from the discourse.

"O-oh... and then, after half an hour, I wondered where you were finished. I asked Mason if he was fine to stay another fifteen minutes alone at home and, with his approval, I came looking for you." I don't know why she smiled at me, but she was so cute. "..that's when I find you. In short, I called the ambulance immediately and my driver went to pick Mason who is now at home with Miyoung. So don't worry, Mason is in good hands.​" I smiled. ​

"Thank you really much.. I-" the door of the room opened, interrupting her. Both turned toward the door seeing the doctor come.

Oh, she's awake. Good, good! How do you feel Hyomin?" he asked, beginning to take the instrument to measure the pressure.

"Mmh, fine. just a little headache. I can go home right?" Hyomin said, quietly making measure the pressure.

"Let's see..." The doctor continued to visit her for a few more minutes. "Yes, I think you can go home. But try to rest, you've got a bad hit in the head."

I smiled at the good news. There was nothing so serious to make her still remain in the hospital. Obviously I didn't want to leave her alone at home in these conditions so I'll bring her to my house. "Then let's go. You  will stay in my house with Mason for these days. And I don't want to hear a 'no', ok?"




.....



Hyomin P.O.V.



Why do I always end up doing everything she say? She has already done too much for me. 

I was thinking, looking out the window of the limousine. Yes, i was really in a limousine with Eunjung and- and- I don't know. I felt different feelings.
My heart was pounding so hard at the idea of ​​living for a few days in the house of Eunjung but, at the same time, I thought she was doing it only out of pity.

Aniyo. Aniyo. Whi do I always think in a negative way? 

I turned my head toward the short haired girl who immediately smiled at me. I returned the smile, but neither of us decided to start an argument, also because I was too immersed in my mental conflict and the pain wasn't helping neither.

We arrived in front of her house and wow, that was big. I got out of the car, followed by Eunjung who immediately took my hand with a big smile on her face. I blushed slightly at the gesture, but tried to shake it off like it was notthing special to me. BUT IT WAS SPECIAL TO ME. DAMN. STOP BLUSHING HYOMIN. KEEP CALM, SHE'S JUST HOLDING YOUR HAND... uwh.

"Welcome to my home." She said, hopping slightly.

"Home? That's a hotle!" I replied looking around. The house was surrounded by a huge garden full of flowers of different colors. From my position I could catch a glimpse of the back of the house. Wow, a swimming pool, so cool.
My mouth slowly went to forming an "O" continuing to notice how great the house was. 

"Yeah, it's a little bit big, mh? Let's go inside." Eunjung giggled looking at my reactions. We went inside the house and I was immediately greeted by a middle-aged lady that seemed to be a waitress by the uniform she wore.

"Welcome back Eunj- Oh, we have visitors." the woman smiled warmly but, giving a good looked at my face, I noticed her forehead wrinkling slightly. Surely because she saw the patch on my temple and the wound on the lip. "what happened to you​?" she asked me.

"Oh, we'll explain later. Anyway... Miyoung this is... Hyo-Hyomin." Eunjung said, even if she struggled a little to say my name at the end. Why? And Why is she looking so shy? And why is this woman named Miyoung grinning now? It will be just my impression.
So I smiled to Miyoung. "Nice to meet you."

"So you're Mason's sister?! Nice to meet you too Hyomin. Eunjung talked a lot about you." 
I was a bit surprised at her words and felt so happy to knowing that, even though I tried as much as possible not to show it. I turned for a moment towards Eunjung who smiled at me a bit embarrassed. So cute.

"Yes, it's me... Oh really? I hope she said only good things." I laughed slightly when... "Hyomin noona!" Mason-ah! 
He Came running fast and then hugged me. The impact made ​​me flinch slightly.

"Mason-ah. How are you? Have you done well?​" I bent down slightly to get a good look at him and smiled.

"Yes, I and Miyoung made ​​cookies, it's really fun here." the cute little boy was so exited to be here in this house, you could see it in his lively eyes. 
I turned for a moment to Mrs. Miyoung, giving her a smile of gratitude for having taken care of my little brother.

"Noona, what happened to you?" he asket placing a hand on the patch. I slightly wrinkled my forehead taken from the pain. Maybe it was better if he didn't touch the wound. Aish! He's only a kid, he couldn't know! I played it cool and said with a shrug "Nothing, I just hit my head. I'm fine." and smiled at him.




......

Eunjung P.O.V.

The rest of the day went pretty well. 
I was really happy to have Hyomin to stay in my house for a few of days, it makes me just want to jump through the whole house.
I showed her the rest of the house, namely, only the most important rooms, turning around every now and then towards her just to see her beautiful face looking like she was seeing something spectacular and unique. Remembering her house, maybe I would react in the same way. But she is so cute, I can't.
We had dinner made by Miyoung and we all were really enjoing it. My mom arrived home and we all (with we I mean: my mom, Hyomin, Miyoung and I) sat in the living room, telling abouth waht happened. They then asked a few question at Hyomin just to know her better before my mom began to ask abouth the school.
Luckily Hyomin told her that I was making progress, leaving my mother satisfied.   

It was 22:35 now. Mason was already in bed for a while and the noise of the city subsided. 
Hyomin looked tired, so I took her to the bedroom and lent her one of my pajamas and other things that she needed like a toothbrush.
She went into the bathroom to prepare herself to go to sleep, while I went to another bathroom more distant from the room. 
When I came back to her, to see if she needed anything else, I found her already asleep on the bed. I smiled slightly. She still wore her glasses and hadn't even put herself properly under the covers. Slowly, without making too much noise, I approached her. 
I gently took off her glasses, putting them on the nightstand next to her and covering her good with the blanket.
I sat on the edge of the bed and Hyomin shifted slightly. I giggled a little at her action, observing her for good. She look really like an angel.
I brought my hand toward her, moving away a strand of hair that covered her face. 

"Eunjung..."  I paralyzed when I heard the girl calling me. But- but- is she sleeping? I thought seeing her with closed eyes.

"Yes?" I simply said but I haven't received any response. 
I remained silent for a few minutes without stopping to look at her. Observing her become my favorite hobby I guess.

"Don't.. leave me.." she murmured in her sleep. My heart was beating so fast now. I'll never leave you pabo.

I laied down next to her, in that small space I had available.
I dragged an arm around her waist for a hug and, apparently, Hyomin really needed this.
She moved slightly at the touch, approaching me and putting herself confortable into my arms. 
I didn't know if she was sleeping or not, but I liked this feeling; this feeling of peace and serenity that only she can give me. 
She was here in my arms, our faces just a few inches away.

I like you wery much Hyomin... "Good night." and I fell asleep with a smile on my face.












OMG. I'M BACK AFTER SO MUCH MUCH MUCH TIME. I KNOW, I'M SORRY BUT I HAVE SOME PROBLEMS SO YES. I'm really really sorry TT-TT
Please, support my story and if you like it, why not give a thumbs up, subscribe and leave a comment? ^u^
I hope I can update soon the next chapter. But I promise to finish this story. If you have any request to put in my fanfiction, just tell me.  
So, thanks for the support you give me anyway and sorry for the bad grammar TT