Chapter 2.

Popular Nerd!




Eunjung P.O.V


For all the way we did for coming to school with the limousine, my mother didn’t give me any explanation for why she was coming to school with me. She only said “the director want to speak with me but didn’t tell me why. It’s better for you if it’s nothing serious.”  
I rolled my eyes remembering her words.  So annoying, seriously.

What could it be? Ok, I'm not really a genius, but I'm not so bad at school… I think…. and my behaviour isn’t worser than others. Maybe it's a good news. Aish… That’s not so important at the end.

I thought as I got out of the limousine at the same time as my mother.
Like every morning, there are more than half of the students watching my arrival. Hey, rich people never pass unnoticed.
From people who are just curious, to those who want to get engaged with me, to my fans. (Yes, I have fans who would do anything for me, and I even know why! Maybe because I am one of the most famous girls of the college.)
Every morning there is' this group of people waiting for my arrival. On the one hand I like it but in the other I find it really frustrating.
In any case, I passed all this mass of people unfolding my lips into a smile when they called my name.
Seriously, they treat me like a Hollywood star.

For a moment I forgot about my mother, but when I turned around to see where she was, I didn't see her. 

Mmh... She will be gone already by the Director.

I raised a moment my shoulders before going straight to my group of friends. And here they are: Boram, Qri, Soyeon and the little baby of the group, Jiyeon.
Like me they are famous in the college and have rich families.

'Wow, Jungie... You become every day more and more popular!'  said Soyeon with her loud and clear voice, looking at the group of people that was beginning to disperse in the school. 

'Oh, that's really annoying girls. I just want to sleep.' I mumbled resting my head on Jiyeon shoulder. 

'Poor little sleepy bear.' Sai Qri, ruffling my hair. Immediately I lifted my head sending her a dirty look.

'YAH! You know I don't like having touched my hair.' my voice sounded pissed.
I saw Qri rolling hear eyes and a few moments later the school bell, announcing the start of the lessons, sound.

Since we had all different lessons, we said goodbye and went to the right class. 
First hour, math.

Oh, there couldn't be worser subject to start  the day.

I rolled for the hundredth time my eyes, putting myself sitting.
After less than five minutes the teacher made her entrance without losing even a minute to start her completely useless lesson of math.

Aish, what are these letters! X - Y! It 's all so complicated and frustrating. 

At the end I gave up to follow the lesson, even though it passed  only four minutes since the start. I started to look around as usual, when my eyes turned toward the door hearing the sound of someone who open it. 

'Excuse the delay Mrs. Lee!'  from my position I couldn't see who it was but I could say that it was girl. Her voice was really sweet and maybe she run here, hearing her heavy breathing.

'Don't worry Hyomin-shi. Now take a seat and follow the lesson.' I heard the teacher saying; my eyes always toward the door.
A moment later I saw a girl entering the class room. She wore big blu glasses and a checkered shirt. Her brown hair covered most of her back.
I watched her going sit and I couldn't help but think one thing:

Is she nerd?! Why I've never seen her?... Maybe we only have this class together​. 

I went back to focus my attention to something else. From the moscow that flew in the class, at doodling on my notebook. Everything was much more interesting than the lesson.

'---Eunjung?' I looked up from my notebook when I heard the teacher calling my name. 

'Ehm.. May repeat again... I didn't hear?' I put my hand behind my neck looking at her with innocent eyes.

'I said...  can you give me the answer for this?' and she pointed at the blackboard. I look at it but, nothing. I even knew a procedure to arrive at the answer.

'I-...mmh...' I scratched my head with one finger while the teacher kept looking at me. 
After little more than a minute, a voice broke the silence. The same voice from before.

'Mrs. Lee... could I give the answer?'

Both me and the teacher, along with some other student, turned toward Hyorin.. Hyolin.. or whatever her name was.

'Sure Hyomin-shi.' and she smiled at her.

'It's 12xy' and the girl with glasses smile sure of her words, bringing a hand to adjust her glasses that slipped on the nose.
I made escape from my lips a little "pff" crossing my arms.

This little nerd believed to be "miss I know everything" or what? 

'
Correct answer as always, Hyomin-shi.' the teacher responded with enthusiastic tone.

Aah, so boring!






-- 

Finally this stupid math lesson was over. I got up and went out of the classroom like all the other students when..

<< Ham Eunjung  and Park Hyomin in the study of the director please. >> a voice from the speaker of the school called me and another person name which I didn't paid much attention.  

What? Why?... Oh, please... don't tell me it's for mom!

I became suddenly nervous. Immediately I went to the studio of the director, knocking on the door before entering.
I found myself in front of the director that was sitting behind his desk while my mother was standing with her arms crossed in front of the desk.
From the angry look of my mother  I could deduce that it was nothing good. Every second that passed I became more nervous.

'G-good morning director.' even my voice trembled. .

'Good morning Eunjung-shi.' said the director before brightening his voice and interlock the fingers on the desk. 'I've already talked to your mother about this fact.​ Your academic performance is bad. Your report card full of "F"... and with votes like these, you can't even stay in the college, you know?' I was completely shocked at his words. I wanted to say something but I didn't know how justify myself.  'In the end I asked your mother if you could take private lessons...otherwise we are forced to send you out​ of the college.​' my eyes widened before falling on my mother.

'And I said yes.' my mother said. Also by the tone of her voice I felt that she was angry.

'But... Mom.. Aren't there other ways to make me stay here?' I whined.

The thought of taking private lessons really makes me pissed off.

'No! I have already asked the director to bring here the best student of the school.'  at my mom's words I let out a deep sigh when I hear again the sound of a door opening. both, me and my mother, turned toward the door, and what? It was her again.. the nerd girl with blu glasses. 

Whait! Maybe she's the student who will give me private lessons!? Oh god... no please. She's sure one that gives orders and stop. So stressful.

'Oh, Hyomin-shi... we were waiting for you.' the tone of the director now was friendly. 

Why are all so kind with her? Also mrs. Lee seemed happy to see her.

This girl named Hyomin bowed three times; once to the director, once to my mother and once to me, before speaking.

'Nae, good morning!.. For what did you call me, director?' She asked in a calm voice before smiling. 
The director was going to explain everything but my mother, as always, began to speak before him. 
She had this habit of control over everything and everyone. 

'Hyomin-shi... would you like to give private lessons to my daughter?' and she point at me. Hyomin looked a moment at me befor turning her gaze to my mother that was waiting for an answer with an unreadable expression on her face. 

'I-I don't know... I-' she said in a low voice but, before she could finished the sentence my mother interrupted her.

'Obviously I will pay you for the time you'll devote to my daughter.'

I observed  the girl putting a hand behind her neck. Maybe gesture of shyness or nervousness... Or maybe indecision. 

Please, say no... say no.

'Mmmh... I'll find the time to devote at your daughter mrs.'  she said in a low but cleat tone of voice, nodding.

...Oh, perfect!... Really! ...Today is really not my day!

'Perfect! So, when will you begin?' my mother asked.

So.. all this talk here is for me and I'm the only one who doesn't speak. Aish.

I saw her turning to me.'Today I have free time after school ... if you want you can come home with me. We could do math! From what I've seen you didn't understand much.' At Hyomin's words I mentaly facepalmed. I was going to say "no" but, turning my gaze for a moment to my mother and seeing her angry look I forced a smile before saying.

'Of course! It would be great!'














Chapter 2 done!! Wuhuu~ 
Plase leave a comment to know if you like it. 
Sorry for the english mistakes TT and thaks for all taht subscrives~ 
I love all my readers. 

chapter 3 coming soon ^_^