Chapter 1.

Popular Nerd!





Eunjung P.O.V.

*Bip~Bip~Bip~*

The annoying sound of the alarm clock on the nightstand next to my bed brought me to wake  up at 6:30 a.m. like every morning.
I rolled over in the bed letting out small moans from my mouth and extending an arm to turn off the alarm.
With still closed eyes I sat up in the bed, crosseing my legs and bringing a hand to ruffle my short hair. 

Aish... stupid school.

I sighed at the thought, opening my eyes as far as I could.  
With fast movement of my arm I took off the blankets, bringing my foot down of the bed and putting on my pink rilakkuma slippers.
Dragging one foot after the other  I went downstairs, straight to the kitchen letting me transport from the good smell of toast, eggs and... pancakes?! 

'Omoo- It all looks so delicious!' I said with still sleepy voice, looking at the table covered with food before sitting around it. The smell that came from the pancake right under my nose made ​​me mouth water.

'Oh! Good morning Jungie!' MiYoung exclaimed with perky voice.  
Now you're probably wondering who MiYoung is! She is our waitress since... always. 
I don't really like using the word "waitress" with her. I see her as an aunt or a  much older sister. 
Not only she prepare every day a delicious breakfast, she's also a good listener and gives me  always good tips. I just love her.

'Goof morfing MifYoung!' I said while chewing a still warm piece of pancake.

'Yah! You know you shouldn't talk with full mouth!' She reminded me as she opened the water tap to wash the soiled pans. I rolled my eyes without answering.

 

I finished eating my breakfast and quickly drank my juice before  turning toward MiYoung.

'Is mom still sleeping?'

'Aniyo, she's comming with you to school today!' My eyes widened at her words; luckily I finished the juice a few seconds before,  otherwise i risket to spit it all.

 

 

Hyomin P.O.V. 


I slightly furrowed my forehead when the sun's rays penetrated the small holes of the damper. My eyes still closed, began to see red spots. 
Slowly I began to open my eyes even though all I could see was blurred. One thing was certain: I didn't fallen asleep on the bed; my cheek was resting on the anatomy book that last night I was studying in front of the desk.

'Aaah! My back hurts!' I murmured with still broken voice for the sleep,  while I went back again in a normal posture on the chair. 
Sleeping all the night with my back hunched is not really the best thing.

I stretched my arms before rubbing, with both hands clenched into fists, my eyes... although I kept seeing a bunch of blurred things in front of me.

Aish... where are my glasses?

I thought as my hands began to wandering on the desk until I recognize the form of them with the touch. I took my  blue glasses in my hands and put them on.

I remained a few seconds staring at the wall in front of me before looking up at the clock placed higher on the wall. 5 : 45 a.m.

Oww... already 5 : 45?! 

I took one of my finger under the glasses to rub my eye again, when...

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! IT'S LATE! ...AISH!

I jumped out of the chair going straight to the bathroom to wash myself, obviously without making too much noise.  I don't want to wake up Mason, my little 7 old years brother; the last time I woke him accidentally up, he kept sulking the whole day. That was so annoying.

I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth before going into the kitchen to prepare breakfast for Mason. I prepared a quick thing: eggs with bacon.

Just the time to do all this and it was already 6:30 am. Timo to wake up that little dinosaur of my brother.
I walked with silent steps toward his room foreseeing the small figure under the blankets.
I remember that when I had his age, my mother woke me up every morning in the same sweet way and I'm sure she would use the same method to wake up Mason, so  I decided to do it myself in the place of our mother. 

I sat down with the least weight as possible on the edge of the bed, beginning to caressing his hair.
I saw him wiggle slightly and then turn around with his back towards me.
I couldn't help but find him so cute. I would let him sleep, but he also has to go to school.
I bent down to give him a little kiss on the cheek before whispering in the his ear..

'Mason-ah...Wake up!' I heard small moans come out of his mouth and i giggled at his cuteness. 
I continued to caress his hair and give him small kisses on the cheek  until he was fully awake.





While he was eating his breakfast I began to get dressed; a simple checked shirt with jeans and sneakers. It will not be the best but at least it's comfortable.. and then I cann't afford better.

 




*Ding dong* 

The doorbell rang. I closed the tap water and put the dish I was washing in the sink again.

'MASON-AH! MRS. KIM IS HERE! ARE YOU READY?' I said aloud, going towards the door hearing right after a loud 'Nae!' coming from the room of the little.

I opened the door, finding myself in front of the lady. I smiled kindly before bowing slightly.

'Oh. Good morning Mrs. Kim! And Good morning Kyungie!' I looked down at the little boy beside her, smiling sweetly. 
This woman save my life. 
She's the mother of Kyungie, classmate and best friend of Mason. Knowning my family situation She decided to give me a hand bringing Mason to school. 
If it were not for her I should've bring  first Mason to school and then rush to the college. And believe me, I wouldn't have arrived in time on day at school.

'Good Morning Hyomin-shi! How are you?' she asked in a soft voice.

'Oh, fine thanks.. and you?' I asked moving the door slightly with one hand when Mason came near me with the backpack on his back.

'Fine.' She smiled at me before turning her gaze toward Mason that was talking with Kyungie.

'So, let's go Mason-ah!' Mrs. Kim held out her hand that Mason took that right away.
I bent down to give at my little brother a kiss on the cheek before turning back straight and saying..

'I don't really know how to thank you.' I looked at the woman with grateful eyes.

'Hyomin-shi.. you thank me every morning. You know that I do it with pleasure. Now it's better go or else we will be all late. Have a nice day.' She said and turned around to leave, holding the two small hands of the kids.

'Bye Bye.' I said just before closing the door and looking at the clock. 08:05 a.m. 

Oh , school starts in ten minutes!

I rushed in the room to take the backpack before run out of the house.
Now I had to run. It would be practical to have a car but I don't have enough money to buy one and that of my parents...  That was destroyed in the accident...

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 1 done. I know, I know... it's a little boring now.. but it's the beginning.
Sorry for English mistakes. TT

Thanks for subscribing, up voting, etc.

Chapter 2 comming soon.
Please leave a comment if you want.