Chapter 11.

Popular Nerd!

Hyomin p.o.v.

Rubbing my hands together and bringing them next to my mouth to blow hot air, I was waiting- in front of a cafee- the arrival from a certain girl who made my heart always beat like crazy.
Time seems to fly away and it was already winter. The lively chrismas air was making me in some way a bit more happy. I smiled.
I loved chrismas. I loved this magical atmosphere that was created in this month and that filled my heart with warmth.
But lately there was something else that filled my heart with warmith. And she was now running towards me. 
"I´m sorry to be so late." Eunjung said panting.
"It´s okay, don´t worry." I reasseured her with a smile. "Should we go?" I asked offering her my hand. Eunjung smiled back and took my hand. I felt my heart skipping a beat at the touch. It´s already a bit that we walk holding hands, we are good friends after all. But I just can´t be used at her soft touch. It always makes me fluttered.
It´s amazing how many things changed in this time that we knew eachother. It´s amazing how Eunjung changed me. And helped me.
Because now I have her next to me when I´m not feeling good, when I have problems, when I have breaking downs, when I need someone to talk. 
Now I have her who knows me better than enyone.
And she has me who will never leave her.

"Your hands are so cold." Eunjung mumbled while walking trought the crowded streets of Seoul. With half of my face hided under my blue scarf, I looked at her. She was so beautiful to take my breath away. Then she brought her hand with mine into her jacked pocket. "Better?" she asked looking at me and smiling. She is even more beautiful when she smiles.
"Yes." I mumbled shily. 
Sometimes I think, why from all people me? Why is she so attached to me? So tender and caring? Also Soyeon said that I changed her a lot. That now she is more warm hearted and smiles more. And the other girls just agreed. 
"I can´t wait to see the chrismas tree lit up." I said exitedly.
"I had a good idea right?" Eunjung said proud of her choice. 
Today was the 24 december and there was this event that at oo:oo a.m from the 25th december, a really big tree would be lit up with thousands of little lights and fireworks where also to admire. Eunjung asked me to go with her and I couldn´t hide my happiness.
"For once." I said putting my tongue out.
"That´s not true!" She whined and I laughed.
"then tell me when you had other good ideas!" I then said rising a brow.
"Hmm..." she brought a finger to scratch her chin. "I have one!" she jumped slightly.
"let´s hear."
"Every time I say to take a break from studying."
"...Eunjung." I sighed and looked at her with a ´are you serious´ look.
"What?" she pouted and I had to giggle, looking at her expression.
"You´re an idiot.~" I said playfully and ruffled my nose.
"But you love this idiot right?" she asked and tightened the grip on my hand. I felt my cheeks becoming red. I know she was saying this just like a ´friend love´ but for me it was like a confession when I said "Of course."



Eunjung p.o.v.

"But you love this idiot, right?" I took the courage to ask, even if I said it with a playfully tone. My smile widened when she answered with a shy "Of course." 
Everytime Hyomin acts so shy and cute, I just feel like thousands of butterflys dancing in my stomach.
And the desire of make her mine just increases.
I gulped remembering one thing; I actually wanted to confess my feelings.
After this quite long time I know this beautiful girl who´s walking next to me, I´m sure of my feelings; she´s the only who really makes me smile heartly and managed to melt my heart of ice. I once lost myself in the selfishness of my easy life, made of money, fame, and conceitedness.
But now I found the right way. Thanks to her I know now what the real meaning of life is.
And my life is nothing without her. Park Hyomin. 
I just can´t immagine my way trought the life without seeing her smile for a day.

Even my four friends noticed it, infact they helped me to take the courage to confess and even helped me to find the right time and place.

F L A S H B A C K

"Isn´t Hyomin coming with us today?" Qri asked and I looked directly at her. The other three girls looked at me too.
"No, she has to work." I simply said and all nodded, understanding. 
We were at Soyeon´s house right now, chilling a bit together and then we wanted to go shopping, since chrismas was near and we needed to find some gifts.

"Eunjung unnie, when are you going to confess?" Jiyeon asked all of a sudden while lazily flipping trought a Journal, not even rising her eyes to look at me. 
"Are you okay?" Soyeon asked with a little bit of amusement in her tone, coming next to me and patting my back when I choked the juice I was drinking.
"Y-yeah." I managed to say trying to breath. "Why this question all of a sudden? I´m not going to confess!" I mumbled and I felt my cheeks becoming red. I didn´t like to talk about my feeling for Hyomin. 
Jiyeon shrugged her shoulders. "Can´t I?" she then asked and looked at me.
"No, you can´t." I said with a frown.
"Com´on! Don´t act like this." Boram said. "You don´t have to feel unconfortable around us." 
"We are all EunMin shippers here." Soyeon said with a giggle and the others giggled too. I just looked at them rising a brow, not knowing if to believe them.
"Anyway.. Actually I asked that question because I found a cute place and time to confess." Jiyeon mumbled and we all looked at her. Even  if I didn´t really want to risk my friendship with Hyomin for a sudden confession, I couldn´t deny my couriousiness. 
So I walked next to her, and the others too, when she pointed at a article in the Journal saying "look at this."
"Christmas event that you can´t miss. Greet the Christmas with fireworks." Soyeon readed the article and I rised a brow, not convinced from this. 
"That sounds good." Qri said and the other agreed. 
"I think this would make Hyomin happy." Jiyeon smiled and at her words my heart beated a bit faster. Would it really make Hyomin happy?
Hyomin´s smile popped in my mind and I had to smile automatically.

Maybe I should give it a try.

E N D  O F  F L A S H B A C K 

I let out a nervous sigh when we arrived in front of the big tree that wasn´t lit up and looked at the time. 10:30 p.m.
"We have still a bit of time, do you want to look a bit around?" I asked looking at her with a smile. There wasn´t just the tree to see, there was also a Chrismas markt and I´m sure she wanted to see it. With her approve we walked and Hyomin let go of my hand to link my arm with hers, since there were much people I think she was afraid to lose me. I giggled.
"Wah! This is cute." I said when we stopped in front of a little stand that sells winter clothes, taking in my hands a red hair band with a cute snowman on it.
"That´s true." Hyomin said and took in her hands another with a  santa Claus on it. Then I put the one I was holding on her head. 
"Cute." I said and giggled. She ruffled her nose and put the one she had in her hands on my head, adjusting then her glasses who slipped on her nose. Then we looked at each other for a second before bursting out in a laugh. 
"I think we should buy those, for memory." I said and smiled. She smiled too and nodded. 

"Let´s take a photo." Hyomin mumbled when we were again in front of the tree. It was already 11:45 p.m. and my nervousness was increasing every minute more.
"N-nae." I nodded. Hyomin took her phone out and we posed with the tree behind us. 
*click*
"I´m a bit odd on this picture." I mumbled with a pout when we looked at the photo.
"That´s not true. You´re beautiful."   Hyomin said and I looked at her. She smiled shyly and I felt myself falling for her all over again. 
We looked at eachother without saying a word, because it wasn´t necessary in that moment. Then I felt warmth in my hand. 
I looked down and saw Hyomin holding my hand. Again I looked at her and smiled. 
"So cute." we both heard a few girls saying. We looked towards them and they were looking at us. 
"ehem.." I cleared my troath when I felt embarassment taking over me. I looked again at Hyomin; she was looking away, pouring her face under the blue scarf while circling a strand of hair around the finger from her free hand.
At this sight I just felt like melting. She´s just so-.. I can´t even find the right words.

Will you still be next to me tomorrow?

I asked in my mind when the fear of beeing rejected crossed my toughts.
Maybe it wasn´t the right time. Am I really ready to make this step? Am I really ready to deal with the fakt that she maybe leaves me?
I felt like thousand knifes stapping me just at the tought. But in the other side, my heart was telling me that Hyomin wouldn´t leave me. Not even if she didn´t want to be mine. 
And if I continue to wait, then it may be too late and she will be together with someone else. 
So it´s better to give it a try. 
I can do it. I just have to listen to my heart.

"H-Hyomin?" I called her with my trembling voice.
"Mh?" She turned to look at me and rised a brow. "Something wrong?" She then asked, noticing my nervouse expression. I shooked my head.
Crap, and now?  What do I say?

I said mentally, not knowing how to continue. I never confessed in my life!
I tightened the grip on her hand and took a deep breath.
"In five minutes is Christmas." I mumbled and slapped myself mentally. I´m an idiot.
"Yes!" she said with an enthusiastic tone and smiled. That killing smile of hers.
We stayed in silence and I tryed my best to stay calm.
"Are you really okay? Your hands are trembling so much." Hyomin asked. Again I looked at her but without saying a word.
My head and my heart were fighting and I was stuck in the middle of this.
"...no..." I whispered without much thinking and realized what I said just a secondl later, when Hyomin´s expression changed in a worried thone.
Then all people there started the coutdown, like it was New Year and not christmas.  
10...9...8...
It didn´t seem like the coutdown for the event, but more like the time I had left to tell Hyomin of my feelings.
It´s strange but it felt like this.

Hyomin, stay with me, please.
7...6...5...

"What´s the problem?" "Don´t leave me after this." we said at the same moment and I saw Hyomin´s expression changing in a confused one.
"W-what?" she mumbled and I gulped.
4...3...2...

"I think I love you." And without waiting for an answer I pulled her towards me and leaned in for a kiss.
A kiss that made all my fear go away for a moment and my heart beating like crazy. 
And I hoped.. I hoped so much she would return the kiss.
I smiled when she kissed me back and I felt like flying right now. 
I heard all people saying "Merry Chrismas" and the rumors of fireworks fired in the night sky.

I breacked the kiss for lack of oxygen, looking in her smiling eyes and caressing a cheek with my hand.
"Happy Christmas Hyomin." I smiled and put my forehead on hers.
"Happy Christmas Eunjung." she interwined the fingers of the hand that was holding mine and we turned around to face the sky, looking at the beautiful colors that were shining in the night.

To be continued.

A.N. It passed so much since the last time I updated this story. I hope you all don´t hate me and forgive me with this chapter here. <333
I said I wouldn´t give up on this story, I love it so much ; w ;
My EunMin feelings sdfghgfd
Leave a comment and subscribe if you want <3 

Merry christmas readers~