Chapter 15.

Popular Nerd!

Hyomin p.o.v.

"You´ll be great as always today." said my mother while fasten her seat belt.
"I hope. I´m a bit nervous." I confessed, sitting on the backseat of the car.
"You don´t have to be. My daughter is still the best dancer I know." my dad said with proud voice while beginning to drive. I giggled at his words and looked at my 4 years old brother, sitting next to me. I caressed his head, since he was looking cutely out of the car window from my side. 
We all stayed silent for a bit and the only thing that could be heard was a Michael Jackson song that I loved. I hummed with the song, trying to controll the nervousness who was increasing every minute.
"It´s getting dark." mumbled my father, turning on the headlights of the car.
I let out a nervous sigh, resting the side of my head against the window and looking out. Then I heard my mother´s voice in panic, I didn´t even understand what she said but I lifted my head to look the front. My eyes widened when I saw the light of a car coming right in front of us. Closer and closer in a high speed. 
"NO! MOM" I screamed..



"Mom!" I opened my eyes while putting myself in a sitting position on the bed. Panting I looked to my side when I felt a presence lifting herself too from the bed. 
"What-.. what happened?" asked Eunjung allarmed, even if I could hear her voice still cracked from the sleep.
I didn´t even have to ask Eunjung to pass me my glasses that she already put them on my face for me. I looked at her and I felt tears coming up to my eyes. I couldn´t even say a word. 
"Hey.." the girl next to me said softly, bringing a hand to caress my cheek softly and then enclosing me in a hug. "everything is okay." she then added, whispering in my ear. I felt so safe in her arms and I couldn´t control myself when tears began to flow down my cheeks. Eunjung remaied silent, caressing my head and back without even making a question. But it was better like this, I didn´t want to talk about this nightmare. I just want to forget. I want to forget all what happened. But I can´t and it hurts so much. 
"Why can´t I forget.." I mumbled with broken voice when I calmed a bit down, resting my forehead on Eunjung´s shoulder. I felt her taking a deep breath.
"Sometimes we just can´t forget Hyomin. You have to be strong, okay." she then said and shifted to look in my eyes. Putting both hands on my shoulder Eunjung then added. "I know you are strong. Maybe you are the strongest girl I ever met. No, remove the maybe. You ARE the strongest girl I ever met." she emphasize the word ´are´ and I had to look down, feeling a bit shy for her compliments.
"Don´t exaggerate." I said in a low tone and rised again my gaze to look at her. 
"I´m saying the truth." she giggled and then my lips curved in a little smile. I just could look at her with so much gratitude in my eyes; how can she just make me feel better in a minute?   
"I love you so much." I said without even thinking and placed a hand on her cheek, caressing it whit my thumb.
"I love you even more." she smiled sweetly and I felt my heart overwhelmed with this beautiful feeling of love.



_______________

The next morning - 08:49 a.m.

"Sorry the delay." I said with panting voice after opening the class door and bowing to the teacher.
"It´s okay Hyomin, take a seat." the teacher said turning her gaze away from the blackboard to look at me. I smiled slightly and began to walk towards my school desk noticing a beautiful face smiling at me. I smiled back to Eunjung but had to frown when I noticed a few students glaring at me. 
Sitting on the chair and taking out the right books from my backpack, I tryed to stay concentrated at the lesson. But I couldn´t resist to close my eyes time to time, so tired I was.
Yesterday I had to work from 06:00 p.m. till 10:30  p.m. so full of costumers the bar was. 
Then arrived at home I just wanted to sleep, but after lying on my bed I had to think about that dream. I felt scared and didn´t want to close my eyes.
At the end I just fell asleep at three in the morning -or something like that- and woke up thanks to Mason, who came in my room telling that he was hungry and complaining that I didn´t woke him up at the right time.




"Hyomin.. Hyomin wake up.." I heard a familiar voice calling me and shaking me slightly. I let out an annoyed moan from my lips, opening slowly my eyes. 
"Hu?" I mumbled when I noticed that I fell asleep in my class with my head on the desk. Putting myself in a normal sitting position, I also noticed that I was alone in the classrome with Eunjung. 
"Didn´t you sleep?" she asked, looking at me with a concerned expression.
"Just a bit." I answered, putting then a hand in front of my mouth when I had to yawn. 
"The next lesson is going to start soon, we should hurry." Eunjung´s voice ringed in the empty class room and I nodded, putting all the books I took out an hour ago back in my bag and standing up.
I offered Eunjung my hand and together we walked long the corridors, not even caring about those studends who continued to mumbling things while looking at us.
"Oh, Soyeon, Qri unnie!" called Eunjung and I turned my gaze to look at where she was also looking. The two girls where immersed in a talk and didn´t even hear Eunjung calling. So we approached them and they turned to look at us when Eunjung called again their names.
"Funny, we were right now talking about you, Jungie." said Soyeon and Qri let out a giggle.
"Why about me?" mumbled Eunjung while furrowing her brows.
"She told me what you did in the cafeteria." Qri joined the conversation. I rised a brow at her words, confused.
"What did she do?" I asked, curious about to know what happened.
"Didn´t you tell her?" Asked Soyeon with a surprised face.
"Why should I? I didn´t do anything." Eunjung rolled her eyes and leaved the grip of my hand to cross her arms. 
"Yeah sure." Qri added and Soyeon laughed slightly.
"Can someone tell me please." I finally said and the three looked at me.
"It´s nothing important, really." Eunjung mumbled but I didn´t pay attention to her, since Soyeon said she was going to tell me.
"When you left the cafeteria, Eunjung was really enraged so she slammed her hand on a table" Soyeon slammed her fist in the air, like there was really a table. "making everyone shut their mouth." my mouth opened slightly in a ´o´and I turned to look at Eunjung who brought a hand behind her neck.
"then I approached her, trying to make her stay calm.. she really seemed like she was going to kill everyone." I turned my attention to Soyeon and had to laugh a bit at her words. 
"At the end she said ´if just someone touches Hyomin again, I swear, he´ll pay for it.´ and exited the cafeteria like a boss." it was funny how Soyeon tried to imitate Eunjung´s voice, and we all had to laugh when Eunjung said "I don´t have that voice." making a pout.
"You are so cute." I could just say looking at Eunjung and my heart raced like crazy, thinking at how she went against everyone to defend me.
Eunjung smiled shyly looking at me. I looked with a smile back at her. Our moment whas interrupted by the school bell who ringed loud in the corridors.
We four sighed and parted away to go in the right classes. 
Since I and Eunjung didn´t have any class together for the next 4 hours, I caressed her cheek for a second with a smile, telling her to meet in the cafeteria in the break time. 


It was really tiring to stay concentrated in the next hours before the break, I felt just like resting my head on the desk and sleeping. But no, I repeated the whole time in my head to concentrated and that I wasn´t sleepy; somehow I managed to stay awake till the bell from the break time rang.
Letting out a sigh of relief, I stood up and walked towards my locker to put a few books in there that I don´t needed anymore, before going to the cafeteria. I was already missing Eunjung, and couldn´t wait to see again her smile. Just that tought made all my tiredness go away for a moment. 
I closed the locker with a smile on my face but, turning around, I had to frown when I saw a girl resting her shoulder on the locker next to mine. Her lips where curved in a smirk and her arms crossed.
"Did you miss me?" she asked, not making disappear that smirk.
"I´m sorry to disappoint you, but no." I said with firm voice and began to walk. But I didn´t even had the chance to make two steps that she took me by the wrist, making me stop.
"What do you want from me, Suzy?" I asked calmly. Since I didn´t see her friends around and there were also other students in the corridors, chatting and walking, I wasn´t that afraid of her.
"What do you think?" she asked back, looking at me with sharp eyes. I had to sigh. Again with that story? It´s not my fault if Eunjung doasn´t have any interst in her. And it´s not my fault if I´m together with Eunjung. It just happened. God.
"If you ask me to stay away from Eunjung, I´m sorry but I can´t." I simply said and I saw her expression darkening. 
"Wasn´t that lesson enough?" Suzy ´s voice ringed in my ear when she approached me, looking stright in my eyes.
"You think you can have all you want just by beating people up? I´m sorry but it doasn´t work like this." I said back without any fear in my voice and without breaking the eye contact.
I heard her laughing slightly. "What fore a kind person you are Hyomin. Is this what Eunjung likes about you?" she asked and I could hear a bit of sarcasm in her voice. I didn´t even answer, since it was useless to talk with someone like her. I just rolled my eyes in annoiance.
"It must be this, beacause you are so ugly. How could your parents just make you like this?" she added but those word hitted me more then all the punches I received months ago. Not because she called me ugly but because her disgusting mouth was talking about my parents. My expression darkened in an istant.
"Don´t put my parents in this." I said, rising a bit my tone. I saw her smirking even more and a few students stopped to look at us.
"Why can´t I talk about your parents, mh?" she let out a giggle and it just made me even more enraged. I closed my hands in a fist -so strong to make my fingers become white- trying to stay calm. "Does it make you so enraged Hyomin? I´m just talking about your Mommie and Daddie." she continued to tease me, emphatizing the words ´mommie and daddie´
"Shut up." this time my voice came out almost like a whisper when I glenched my teeth.
"They must be ugly like you." I don´t know what happened to my mind in that moment, I just couldn´t think clear anymore and pushed her. 
"I said shut up!" I said with a high tone of voice while Suzy landed on the floor. Now all the students in the corridor stopped to look at us but I didn´t care. 
Suzy stood up, now she too was full of rage. "How dare you." and pushed me too, but I managed to not fall. 
I was like possessed from that inner rage I had unconsciously hiden in me, I just was so mad at Suzy. 
I went to punch her but she somehow avoided it and my fist went against a locker. I didn´t even felt the pain of the impact and went to punch her again. This time I hit her on the stomach. I heard her groaning a bit but then gave me also a punch in the stomach, putting then a hand between my hairs and pulling them with all her strengt. I whined a bit for the pain and brough both of my hands to push her away from me. 
But she didn´t let go, so I put a feet on her stomach and pushed her strongly, making her lose the grip of my hair and falling on the floor.
In the next istant I was on top of her with my hand enclosed in a fist ready to punch her in the face. My eyes were dark and full of rage and that smile on her face made me even more enraged. 
I heard the students around us cheering Suzy up, telling her to beat me up but she stood there, looking at me.
"Do it, come on!" I hear her saying. "You are just like me Hyomin, you see." 
At her words I came back to my senses and put my hand down. I felt so weak now.
"I´m not like you." I said with broken voice, looking right in her eyes.





To be continued. 

Omg, what just happened here?
 Well, next chapter will be with Eunjung p.o.v. 
What do you think will happen when she knows about all this?
Leave a comment and up vote if you like.~
And hanks for your support. Thanks also to the silent readers. <3

till the next chapter.