Chapter 6.

Popular Nerd!




Eunjung P.O.V.


While Hyomin was changing, I take this opportunity to go paying all the clothes that I made her try. There were quite a bit, around fifteen and every single one looked beautiful on her.

This girl seriously leaves me speechless. Not only she's intelligent... but she's also kind and caring and sweet and also an idiot... she's just perfect! Really! ...Inside and outside. Since I know her I feel so strange. Whatever she say makes me happy... I mean, today she told me that she finde me cute and you can't imagine how I was dying inside. Oh my god! I could melt!... And hey! She's not the first that tell me that I'm cute... but... with her it is different. 

I was thinking with a stupid smile on my lips taking my credit card out of the purse to pay the sum.

'Jungie?!' a voice called me from behind I immediately turned around just to see a girl with a big smile on her face. Wait a minute! Isn't she from our college?! 

'Oh...mmh... Hi...!?' I said with a quite insecure tone putting a little smile on my face before turning around again to pay... I even remember her name, what want she from me? 

'Don't you remember who I am?' she asked while the smile on her face disappeared slightly.

'You are from college, right?' I took the shopping bags with all the clothes inside while talking. It 's not that I cared much about this discussion.

'Yeah! My name is Suzy and I'm the president of your fanclub!'  she said with a proud tone as the smile came back on her lips.

What? The president?! So it's also her fault if I have all those students who turn around me wherever I go! ...Oh god!

I put a fake smile on my lips. 'I didn't know there was a president of my fan club.'  





Suzy P.O.V.

She even know  my existence... so I don't count anything for her... while she 's everything for me. But- but-... I don't give up so easily. 
I will do anything for make her mine.
Really. Now that I got the courage to talk to her I don't pull back.


'Oh.. mmh... now you know. Hehe!' I said adjusting my hair with a hand. I looked around a little nervously before opening my mouth to ask something that I wanted to ask her from a long time. 'Since you're alone ... would you like to go somewhere with me now?' OMG... I really asked her out? I tought while I was felling my cheeks blushing a little. My heart was beating so fast right now.

Please.. say yes. Say yes. 

'Oh... I'm sorry but I'm not alone here.' She said then looking quickly around as if she was searching for something.... or better said, for someone.
My smile disappeared completely. After months of waiting to ask her to go out with me she responds so. 

'Hyominnieee! I'm here!' I heard Eunjung saying aloud after a couple of seconds, shaking her arm quickly in the air.

Hyominnie?... 

I thought as I turned to where my secret crush was looking. My eyes widened. 

It can't be her! Not the nerdy girl from the college!

I stared at the girl named Hyomin come next to Eunjung with a small pout on her face and a dress in the hands.

'Yah! I thought you were gone!' she said with an annoied voice almost scolding her. How dare she speak in that tone with Jungie?!
I frowned and crossed my arms looking at the girl with glasses. I was so pissed off.

'Yaah! I'm sorry, ok? I just went to pay your clothes!' Eunjung replied with a playful tone, raising the bags in her hands. 

'You-... YOU DID WHAT?' the nerdy girl said with an angry tone, looking down at the bags and letting out a sigh from her lips.

'Yeah, and...Oh! I was about to forget the dress!' Eunjung took the dress from the hands of that hateful girl... or at least she tried.
None of them wanted to let go the dress. They looked like two little girls fighting over a toy. 

What are they doing right now? Oh god!...And what am I doing still here? Eunjung has put me completely aside for that one there! ...Aish. 
I don't understand...I know almost everything about Eunjung. I know what she likes to eat, I know all the lessons she attends, I know where she lives, I know what 's her favorite color... In short: I know everything!... And yeah... I'm like a stalker. But who doesn't stalk her idol... her crush?
Every now and then I follow her when she goes out with her friends. Well... she goes out only with Boram, Soyeon, Qri and Jiyeon... but today I wasn't followng her. I was her with a friend and then I saw her alone. Alone. ! I said it was too good to be true.
Why the hell is she going out with someone like the nerdy now? Why her? And why is she buying her clothes?  
It's better if I go! The more I look at them the more I want to punch that girl! She ruined everything!


My head was boiling with rage and my teeth were clenched. 

'So... I'm going! See you at school Eunjung.' I really struggled to say this little sentence without making notice my anger.
I saw both girls turn to me still with the dress squeezed between their hands but I, without waiting for an answer,  turned around going straight to my friend that was waiting outside the store.

 Stupid Hyomin! It doesn't end here! I don't give up so easy.





Hyomin P.O.V.


'So... I'm going! See you at school Eunjung.' I heard a female voice talking near me. Both me and Eunjung stopped a moment our fight,turning toward the voice. I saw the girl only a moment in the face before she turned to leave and... yeah, she was undoubtedly a pretty girl. Surely some friend of Eunjung... Uwh.

...Wait! How long was she there? I hadn't even noticed her presence.

'Who was that?' I asked turning toward Eunjung. In response she lifted her shoulders for a moment shaking her head slightly.

'A girl from our college. She presented herself as the president of my fan club.. but the funny thing is that I even remembered her name. Anyway.. She asked me to go with her somewere but I already said that I was here with you!' She let out a small laugh from her lips before turning her gaze back on the dress and, with a fast movement, she pulled it by her side making me lose the grip from it.

'And this comes now with us!' she added going towar the cass without giving me the time to reply. Actually, I had given up. She is  too stubborn​... Aish! And anyway my attention had gone on something else. That girl. 

Eunjung has refused to go out with her for... me!? Why am I so happy right now?

I brought a hand to my chest feeling my heart beating faster than usual.

No... No! No! No! Hyomin, no! Not with her! You can't fall in love with her! 
You're going only to suffer... It's an impossible love, you know? No one will ever love someone like you, especially if she is rich and beautiful and cute and surrounded by pretty people like that girl there.


Without wanting I made escape from my lips a little "Uww!" just when Eunjung came back with all the payed clothes. 

'Is all ok with you?' I returned to my senses at her words, blinking a few times before curve my lips upward.

'Yeah! And... mmmh... Thanks for the clothers. Really, you shouldn't have.' I said with a certain timidity in my voice, bringing a hand behind my neck.
At my action she chuckled adjusting the four shopping bags in her hand. 

'Oh! Give it to me!' I mumbled  bringing my hands to take the bags. In the end it was the least I could do and then I know that Eunjung hasn't any desire to carry them. In fact, she left them at me with any problem.

'Anyway... You have nothing to thank... You-..You're an important person to me.' And in an instant I saw her approaching my face with hers,  giving me a quick kiss on the cheek before turning around and immediately leave the shop.
I stood froze there as I felt my facial muscles increase the smile on my face without even meaning to. My face turned hot. I was pretty sure I was blushing and my heart... my stupid heart who doasn't listening to my brain... That was beating faster and faster.

Oh my god!... I think-... I think I'm in love with her. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid Park Hyomin!







Ow! Sorry for the late update TT
Anyway here is chapter 6.~ Hope you like it <3
Thank for commenting, subscribing, up voting my story. 
Chapter 7 coming soon ; u ;
Please, continue to support the story and leave a comment if you like.
And... sorry for any english mistake TT