Chapter 7.

Popular Nerd!



Eunjung P.O.V.


22: 34 p.m. showed the time in the big screen of my phone. 
I was sitting on the comfortable leather couch in the living room staring at it like I was waiting for some important message; the truth is that I was thinking about Hyomin. I think of her like..mmmh... 25 hours at day!

My lips curved in a big smile when the flashes of the day spent with her came back in my mind. 
The small talk that we did, the smiles that she gaves me, the way she looked at me when she showed me the dress that she tried, that little kiss I gave her on the cheek.
All these little things that might seem insignificant, made this day wonderful.

My finger ran along the contacts saved in my phone, until I stopped reaching the letter "H".

Hyomin... Aish! Why am I so anxious to send her a message? Just do it Ham Eunjung!

...And if she's sleeping? Maybe she don't even whant to talk with me.

I sighed, placing the phone next to me on the couch

'Aah! What's happening to me?' i mumbled, taking with one hand the pillow that was placed on the couch and covering my face with it.
I stayed like that for a few seconds when I felt someone taking the pillow from my hands. 
I looked up only to see Miyoung staring at me with a bit of concern in her eyes.

'What happens Jungie?' 

'W-what?--'

'I know you too well and I understand when something bothering you.. So tell me!' 
She simply said, taking a seat next to me. I looked at her with a bit of hesitation; I know that I tell her everything.. but this time it was different. I've never felt so, especially towards a girl, and it embarrasses me a little to tell her.

God! She's MiYoung. You can trust her Eunjung. Just tell her!

I encouraged myself mentally before taking a deep breath to speak.

'Also...I-I met someone... and I don't know- '

'You're in love?'  
She suddenly asked with an amused smile on her lips. I stood a moment in silence looking at her, not knowing what to say.

Am I in love?

'I-I don't know. All I do is thinking about her and now I want to send her a message but I haven't the courage.' I said quickly looking down embarrassed by my words.

'...Her? Is this person a girl?' I felt a bit of hesitation in her manner of speaking. My eyes widened, biting my lower lip with the teeth. 

I said "her"? OMG! Why do I always speak too much?

'I- I-... AAAH, MIYOUNG!' I've never felt so embarrassed in my life. I took both hands to cover my face clenching my teeth. 

A few moments later I felt a hand caressing my back gently and the sweet voice of Miyoung.

'Jungie I'm so happy for you. You've finally discovered what love is.... And you know that I'm always here for you. You're like a daughter to me.'at her words I took off the hands from my face, looking at her.  

'Thank you!' I could only say this before enclosing her in a hug which she immediately returned. 

'And now tell me all about her!' she whispered in my ear before dissolving the hug.

'Her-.. Her name is Hyomin. She's the girl who gives me private lessons!--' And so I began to tell her everything; when I met her, what I think about her, what I like about her.. Just everything. Of course she listened to each one of my words smiling and making some comments from time to time. 

After about an hour we decided to go to sleep; so I washed myself and  put on my pajamas rolling under the covers of my bed. 
My mind, however, was always there, thinking about her. So i took one last time the phone with the desire to send her a good night message.
I typed the code to unlock the phone and OMG! 
My eyes widened and my lips parted in a huge smile when I saw the preview of a message from Hyomin.

She sent me a message?! lgjkfldkjgl-- Keep calm Jungie! KEEP CALM--

"What--" I murmured when my phone showed a preview of another message from her. And then another. And another. And another. 

What is she doing? I thought, unable to stop smiling.

I began to read all the messages that she sent me.

From: Hyominnie~
23:45 p.m.

"Eunjung! Do you 
want to come to my house tomorrow to study? I have free time."



From: Hyominnie~
23:56 p.m.

"YAH! EUNJUNG! I NEED AN ANSWER!"



From: Hyominnie~
23:56 p.m.

"Don't tell me you're already asleep."



From: Hyominnie~
23:56 p.m.

"YOU'RE SUCH A SLEEPY BEAR." 



A small laugh escaped from my lips as I read the messages. What a weird girl. Immediately I wrote a response.


To: Hyominnie~
00:02 a.m.

"YAH! KEEP CALM!
I've only read the message now. Anyway yes, we go home together then.~ 
AND I'M. NOT. A. SLEEPY. BEAR." 


My heart was beating so fast just for her message, I felt it almost out of my rib cage. 
After less than twenty seconds I received a reply.

From: Hyominnie~
00:02 a.m.

"Oh, you aren't?!  From the way you sleep in class you wouldn't say it. kkk.
Good night pabo. <3"


 Kyaaa! She's so cute!

I thought repeatedly slamming my legs on the bed.

To: Hyominnie~
00:03 a.m.

"Pfff-- Good night favorite teacher~~ Have nice dreams. <3"








Hyomin P.O.V.


Uhm... AAAAH! Stop think about that kiss! It was just a kiss on the cheek, nothing special.

It was stronger than me. It's from yesterday that I think about that kiss. Eunjung is really driving me crazy, aish.
With my sleepy face and my heavy steps I dragged myself to school.
But today wasn't as usual, no... Eunjung was waiting for me in front of the school!

'Yaah! Hyominnie! I was waiting you.' she said, moving away from her crowd of "fans" for comming to me.

She was really waiting for me? Really?

Of course there were the evil glance from the students turned to me, but I didn't mind that much.
I was too happy that she was waiting for me. 

'Good morning Jung. Why.. were you waiting for me?' I asked, raising an eyebrow.

'We have the first class together, I wanted to go with you.' She simply said, smiling. And my heart? He had stopped for a second.

It looks like a really nice day today!

'O-oh! Nae, let's go then.' I returned her smile.

We started to walk towards the class and yeah...it was a little bit uncomfortable. Having all these eyes on me; some students seems really to hate me... but I can understand. The school nerd has the privilege to walking with the famous and beautiful Eunjung, aish.

We finally arrived in the classroom and we began the lesson as always.
And as always Eunjung was not paying any attention at the lesson. Fortunately, the teacher asked her about a topic that I explained a few days ago. In fact, she managed to answer correctly. Eunjung turned to me with a big smile on her lips, raising the thumbs up and I returned with a wink. 

...At least she's making progress in studies.



After six hours of school finally it was time to go home and  ACCIDENTALLY Eunjung was late. Yeah...
10 minutes... 20 minutes... 25 minutes...

AAAH! I GO HOME!

I turned back to the road ready to go home when I hear her voice calling me. 

'You were leaving without me?' Eunjung murmured when she was a few inches from me.

'I've been waiting a lifetime!' I replied in a cold tone.

'But-..The teacher kept me more in class to talk about my progress... I've also sent you a message to warn you of the delay.' 

'What? A message?' 
I brought my hands towards the pocket of my jacket but there was nothing. 'Where-... My phone!' I began to look for it in all my pocket and also in the backpack, but nothing.

'Maybe you have forgotten it in the class Minnie.' Eunjung said, seeing me in panic. 

'N-nae. Definitely. Look .. Go to my home there is Mason. I arrive later.' And without waiting for a reply I run in the school.
I looked in the corridors, in the first class, in the second class, in the third. Nothing. 

How could I lose the phone? Pabo, pabo, pabo Hyomin!

I hit myself with my forehead with the palm of the hand, staring with my eyes the floor in the area of ​​my school desk.

'Looking for this?' A voice echoed in the room and immediately after I heard the classroom door closing. I turned toward the voice immediately.
In front of me showed up four girls. And yes, I've seen one of them somewhere.

The girl in the shop! It's her, I'm sure.

My eyes dropped to her hands that kept my cell phone. I do not know why but I smell trouble...

When did she took my cell phone?

With security and an amused smile on their lips they began to walk around me like lions that examined their prey before attacking it.

'What ... do you want from me?' My voice was a little shaky and my eyes passed from a face to another.
One of the four girls pushed me from behind making me fall on her friend and her friend drove me to the other. I was passed like a ball.

'Tell me Hyomin... How can you be friend with Eunjung, mh?' The girl that i had already seen asked me as they continued to push me.
I refused to answer such a stupid question. They do so for Eunjung? Please...

'Yah! Tell me! Why are you so special to her?' she yelled pushing me on the floor and making me banging  the back against the cold floor. A small groan of pain went through my lips while they were laughing.
However, I didn't answer. 
How can I know? I also don't understand...

'I don't know...' I mumbled a little dazed.

'Tzk! You're just a !' her face full of anger approached mine while I was trying to get up and in a moment a pain went through my stomach.
I felt her hand, closed in a fist, crushing  with all her strength against my stomach, then straight on the ribs and then straight in my face making me lose blood from the lips. 

'Yah Suzy, I think that is enough for now.' one of her friends said, grabbing her arm and pulling her away from me. 
I was a mass of pain but still remained to observe the four girls. 

'Yeah, for now Hyomin... It was just a warning! Better if you stay away from Eunjung!' This Suzy girl here added while I got up.
I stood there looking at her with a "you-are-so-a-stupid-girl" look.
It looked like she and her "bad gang" were abouth to go when Suzy pushed me one last time toward the school desk making me banging my head straight on the edge of it. 
My body was now on the floor and all around me was blurry.

'Yah! Suzy, what did you do?!" "Let's go!" And with the noise of the footsteps of the girl who left in a hurry the class, everything went black.





OMG. READERS.
I'M SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR THIS LATE UPDATE!
But now I'm back with chapter 7. How is it? Hyominnie in trouble TT 
Please support my story. Comment, subscribe and up vote. <333

Ah, SUPPORT OUR BABY DINO JIYEON. I LOVE THE SONG. I LOVE HER. I LOVE T-ARA. I LOVE ALL. HAHAHA

And... I LOVE ALL OF YOU. 
Chapter 8 coming sooooon! (hopefully TT)
And sorry for my english error. It's not my first language so.. yeah! HAHA 

_Tminnie~