Chapter 9.

Popular Nerd!




Eunjung P.O.V.


My eyes opened slowly. Still taken from sleep I brought the hands to rub my eyes before letting out a little yawn.
I turned slightly in the bed to find a more comfortable position and, apparently, this action led the girl next to me to do the same. She turned toward me, bringing an arm around my waist, her hair was all ruffled and covered almost her entire face. 
I released my arm from under the covers and gently moved her hair behind her ear with my fingers. A little moan escaped from Hyomin's lips making me frozen for a moment; I don't want to wake her up, she must rest.
My eyes moved toward the source of the small moan: her lips. 
The wound on her lip was still evident, but they remained beautiful. 

They look soft. 

Ugh, again my heart started to beat faster. 

I want to feel the taste of her lips so bad.

Yah! Stop it now, you can't think about these things​.

But now she is sleeping, just a little kiss... I will not have another opportunity like this. 

No, no, no. I can't.


Eventually I stopped listening to my brain and started listening to my heart. And my heart told me to not be afraid if she wakes up or not, just do waht I want. So I encouraged myself and leaned in; I could feel her breath against my lips and, closing my eyes, I kissed her.
I felt my head boil (surely I was red like a tomato). My heart was still beating, stronger than before.
Hyomin's lips were softer than I thought and so hot. I did'n want to pull away but I had to.
I opened my eyes slowly and looked at her. She was still sleeping like an angel while I was now smiling like an idiot. 
This kiss gave me determination and more evidence that I liked Hyomin.

I'll do anything to make you mine.  

I got out of bed and went downstairs where I saw Miyoung cleaning the kitchen.

"Good morning Miyoung." I said with a happy tone.

"Oh, morning Jungie! I will make you breakfast, just a minute." she said in a sweet tone without looking away from the point that she was cleaning.

"Aniyo, there is no hurry. I'll wait Hyomin to have breakfast." I sat in one of the kitchen chairs around the big table,observing the work that the woman was doing. 

"Ah, speaking about Hyomin.." she looked at me with a smile on her face. "She's really a cute and pretty girl, good choice Ham Eunjung. Good choice." and she giggled a little, sitting next to me after she finished cleaning. I just blushed at her words remaining, for a few seconds, without knowing what to say.

"Y-yah! Don't say like that."  I mumbled and she pinched my cheek.

"But, honestly.." she went closer to me, whispering in my ear "I think she likes you too."

I opened my mouth slightly while Miyoung was now smirking.

"Why are you so sure? Don't give me fake hopes." I whined.

"Yesterday I observed her for good, I was still curious to know the person who made my little Jungie fall in love-"

"Oh, stop teasing me, uwhh!" 
I interrupted her, frustrated by the way she was speaking. It puts me embarrassment. It just- just- arghh! 

"Ok, ok, It's just funny to see your reactions." Miyoung laughed while I was pouting, crossing my arms. "So.. I observed her for good and I-... how can I explane it to you?! I saw a light in her eyes when she looked at you. A light that I didn't notice when, for example, she was looking at your mother."

"My mother scares people.. so!" I made escape from my lips a little laugh and Miyoung laughed too. I was glad of her words, they gave me hope but, at the same time, I didn't want fool myself.

"Wait, I'll explain better. You know I'm good at listening to people right?"

"Of course! You're always here for me." 
I smiled waiting for her to continue with her speech.

"People don't only speak with the mouth, but also with the eyes. And that girl's eyes are full of sadness, did you ever notice? I don't know if it's because she had this little accident but, when she looks at you, that sadness seems to vanish."  I was totally taken by the conversation and I thought of Hyomins life.

"Actually, she hasn't that beautiful life. She had any friend befor me. She lives alone with his brother in a small house and she has to work all the time for have the money to pay the rent, the studies and everything she need to live. Not to mention that she is almost completely blind without glasses." a hint of sadness was in my voice while I was talking. 

"Aish, poor girl..." Miyoung sighed "Sorry but, why do her parents not give her a hand? She must even take care of a child."

To her question I raised my shoulders "I don't know, really. She doesn't talk much about her parents."

The woman made escape a little "oh.." from her lips and we remained a few moments in silence before hearing footsteps.

"It must be her." I whispered and in fact... 

"Yah, this house is to big. I couldn't find the stairs. Aside from the fact that I couldn't even find my glasses." she mumbled pointing a finger at the glasses she was wearing. Her face clearly still sleepy. I giggled a little looking at her. "Good morning anyway." she added.

"Morning 'sleepy bear'." I said emphasizing the word "sleepy bear" since she calls me always like that. Hyomin glared at me but I find it just adorable.

"Come on, sit here. I'll make brakefast for you two." Miyoung said, standing up.

"O-oh, can I help?" Hyomin asked looking at the older woman. 

"Aniyo, don't worry dear." Miyoung said sweetly going to make breakfast.


After breakfast we had nothing particular to do. It was Sunday and the schools were closed.
Mason was always with Miyoung while Hyomin proposed to study a little. At first I protested; I didn't really want to study at 10 am (especially on Sundays) but, at the end, I gave up.. and now we are studying for the English exam.

"The doctor said you need to rest and you start studying. It's a contradiction. To study we use the head, and your head hurts. It's if I hurt my leg and I start running. Understand?" I said in one breath after I got tired of this english lesson.

Hyomin looked at me with a 'Are-you-kidding-me?!' face. "If you get tired of studying, you could just say it!" and she giggled.

"Let's take a break, just the time to call for a moment my friends." I said taking my phone while the other girl nodded.

I searched between my contacts Jiyeon's number and called her, beating my fingers on the table while waiting for her to answer.

<< Hello? >>

"Oh, Jiyeoniee. Are you alone?"

<< Eunjung unnie! ..Aniyo, I'm with Soyeon and Qri. Wae? >>


"Good! Are you free tonight? Ask also the others."

<< I'm free. Wait a minute, I'll put you on speakerphone. >>
I heard Jiyeon click a button on her phone. << YAH! GIRLS! EUNJUNG WILL SPEAK WITH YOU TWO! >> I removed the phone from my ear when Jiyeon screamed. Even Hyomin heard clearly what the maknae said. 

"Thanks for  breaking my eardrum Jiyeonnie... anyway..." I looked for a moment at Hyomin who stood in silence. "I'll put you too in speakerphone." I clicked a button on my phone, so Hyomin could also be part of the conversation.

<< Yah! You're not alone?​ >> the voice of Qri, clearly distinguishable, asked.

"Aniyo, I'm here with Hyomin!" a big smile on my face.

<< Waah really? >> << HELLO HYOMIN! >> << Finally you present us to your friend. >> all the girls said together, making more mess than anything else. I rolled my eyes at their action while Hyomin was giggling. Why does Jiyeon scream all the time? I'm regretting having call this girls.

"Hi!" the girl in front of me just said, a hint of shyness in her voice. 

<< Cute. >> Jiyeon said and all giggled, even I. << What did you want to talk about? >>  Soyeon asked on the other side of the phone, making returning a little of seriousness.

"Yeah, I wanted to invite you all to my house tonight. Sleepover!" my voice sounds enthusiastic. Hyomin looked at me with a confused expression in the beginnig but then she smiled at me.

<< I'm in! >> << Cool! >> << I'm coming. >> all the girls said again together. << Hyomin, you are with us tonight, right? >> Jiyeons voice was heard.

Hyomin looked at me not knowing what to say. I nodded and she said with a smile "Yes, I'm here tonight!"

"Oh, unnies! Ask Boram to come too!" I added.

<< No problem! See you tonight then. >>






....






Hyomin P.O.V.



Eunjung and I spent the whole day together. We went for a walk (yes, she isn't  lazy as before, luckily) after another hour of study; we ate an ice cream -even though it was a bit cold outside- talked, joked. 
I find myself more and more comfortable with her. I didn't thought even at what happened yesterday. I should  stay away from Eunjung, for not risk other episodes like that, but I just can't. I can't stay away from her. 
I also dreamed that she was sleeping next to me, holding me tight... and then... she- she kissed me. But, it felt so real.
I felt butterflies in my stomach at the thought.

08:16 p.m. Eunjung was playing with Mason while I was taken by a sudden pain in the ribs. In any case, I tried not to give much attention to it. They say that the pain will go away first when a person don't think about it, so! 
The dorbell rang. All three of us turned toward the door which was at a couple of meters from the living room, where we were.
A man who worked for the family Ham opened the dor and Eunjung's friends entered the house. From the manner in which they entered it seems that they are often here.
Why am I suddenly so nervous? I've heard about all of them. The first thing I know is that they are rich.

A poor in the middle of five rich and beautiful girls.I should not even be here. I feel out of place, ugh!

But on the phone they seems nice and kind, maybe we become friends.​


W-what am I saying now? It's already much that I'm friend with Eunjung.

My friend ran to greet the girls while Mason ran to Miyoung, certainly embarrassed to be in the same room with all those girls.
Also I got up, furrowing my forehead a little for the pain in the ribs. 

"Wah, Hyomin. Nice to meet you finally. I'm Soyeon." the girl with the blue contact lenses said coming towards me. 

"Eunjung talked a lot about you!" a shorter girl said, following Soyeon. 

"Y-yah! Boram!" I could hear Eunjung shouting. I took my gaze to Eunjung and for a moment our eyes met, making my heart jump.

"Yeah! Always saying 'Hyomin here. Hyomin there.' She made ​​us so curious to meet you."  a husky voice added.

"JIYEON!... Yah! Stop it now girls!" Eunjungs voice rang in the room and all laughed. I was just blushing and I noticed that Eunjung was blushing too. 

She really talk much about me. I wonder what she says; Miyoung told me that she sais just positive things... so... I can stay calm right?!



After the presentations and the initial awkward moment, things went better. 
Also they asked me what happened to my face and Eunjung began to tell the whole story, proud of her "heroic" act.
We had dinner, Mason joined us, and the four of them passed all the time telling how cute and adorable my little brother was. And yeah, Mason-ah was red like a tomato. Plus, I think he likes Qri, he stared at her all the time and becomes redder than usual when she talks to him.

Actually she is really gorgeous. 


"Hey, someone wants to play truth or dare?" Qri asked looking at all of us.
Now we were sitting on the floor, forming a circle, in Eunjung's room.
Next to me were Soyeon and Jiyeon. Qri was next to Soyeon and Boram. Eunjung was next to Boram and Jiyeon. 
I was almost in front of Eunjung who smiled at me when I looked at her.

"Yeah, great idea!" "I'm in!" All agreed together, I let them do what they wanted. Eunjung took a plastic bottle, putting it in the center of our circle. 

"Who begins?" I asked and Jiyeon immediately took the bottle with her hand, spinning it.
After a few seconds it stopped with the cap facing Soyeon. 

"Truth ot dare?" Jiyeon asked with her husky voice.

"Uhm... Let's do dare!" The girl replied nodding. A "whoo~~" could be heard from the other girls. 

"Ok, then... hmm...Take off your shirt and don't put it on until we finish with the game!" The little girl said with a smirk. WHAT?! 

"What? Ugh, fine. If you wanted to see me without clothes you could just say it Jiyeon-ah!" Soyeon mumbled taking off her shirt. All began to teas her saying "nice " or "Oh, red bra! Wow~~" Even Eunjung was looking at her and I felt so- so- so- arghhh!

I think i'll just say always truth. If they start so... I don't want to know what else they do.

"Yah, stop it girls! Let's continue with the game." Soyeon said, evidently bored by the words of her friends. Afterwards she spinned the bottle.
It stopped facing with the cap towards Qri.

"Why me?" Qri whined.

"You've proposed the game and now you're complaining." Boram said with an annoied look. All laughed, me too, at the shorters words.

"Truth!" the girl with the mole on the nose said, with a higher tone than usual, for making us stop laughing.

"Good! Then... Have you ever drunk so much that you found youself in the bed of some stranger... ?" Soyeon asked making all laugh again. Qri's expression was really shocked and I was laughing too a little. 

"What is that for a question Soyeon-ah?" Qri said in frustration. "Just answer." Jiyeon mumbled.

"Just-..Just one time.." The girl answered with a low tone but we all coud hear it. A "Ooh!" filled the room.

"Let's continue.." Qri said embarassed and spinned the bottle.

Please, not me. Not me. Please, please, pl-... It was obvious.

I sigghed when the bottle stopped with the cap towards me.

"Truth or dare Hyominnie?" Qri asked, recovered from the embarassement. 

"T-truth!" I stuttered with a low voice.

"Oh cute, she stuttered. I think she is afraid to play with us." Jiyeon said letting out a laugh. 

"Qri, go easy with her. Otherwise she will not come in other sleepover!" Eunjung told her with a serious tone and I looked at her laughing a little. 

"Just ask. Don't worry!" I said.I didn't want to be treated differently from other and then I have nothing to hide or be ashamed.

"Uhm... Do you like someone?" Qri asked me and I was just in shock.













Yeah, chapter 9 done! 
Thanks for the support readers~ 
Is it boring? Please leave a comment and let me know. And yeah, subscribe if you want~
I hope I can update the next chapter soon.