Chapter 16.

Popular Nerd!

Eunjung p.o.v.

"Where is Hyomin?" asked Jiyeon while putting in a piece of her meal.
We were all five already sitting on our usual table in the cafeteria from about 15 minutes, but there was no Hyomin in sight.
I was getting a bit impatient and worried, it wasn´t like Hyomin to not show up after so much time, and I couldn´t avoid to glance every three seconds towards the entrance door from the cafeteria. I gulped when the tought of Hyomin in trouble came to my mind. No, she may be talking with a teacher or something like that.    
I repeated in my mind to stay calm but it didn´t work, since after other five minutes I couldn´t see her. 
"Girls, I´m going to look where Hyomin is." I said while standing up and without waiting any answer I exited the cafeteria of the school.
I walked long corridors where I tought Hyomin could be but no trace of her, then I heard some confused voices; I walked making me lead from that sound that after seconds become more like a cheering. I could hear them clear saying "Suzy! Stand up! Suzy! Finish her!" 
My heart was racing in fear of the tought that Hyomin could be trouble and the fear was creeping even more inside of me when I noticed that the next corridor was the one of Hyomin´s locker. 
Fastening my speed, I turned to the next corridor and there I saw a bunch of people around that was seemed Hyomin´s locker. 
I runned to them and it didn´t take me long to pass all those people. What I saw made my jaw drop and my heart stopping for a moment. I was so shocked to see Hyomin on top of that girl with a hand ready to bunch her that I forgot how to move. I couldn´t believe my eyes.
"I´m not like you." I heard Hyomin´s thin voice and then her hand slided down. 
I came back to my senses and approached my girlfriend, taking her from both arms and lifting her up. 
I looked a second at the girl named Suzy with sharp eyes. She opened to say something but I just turned away, bringing Hyomin out of that mass of people.
Hyomin remained silent while I was dragging her towards the nearest bathroom. I was so confused. What happened?
Knowing Hyomin, she wouldn´t react like this for nothing. That girl there had done something to her, and I´ll make her pay for this. 

"Are you okay?" I immediately asked after noticing that we were alone, checking her from head to toe. Her brown hair were a mess but on her face wasn´t any wound. I sighed a bit, maybe in relief knowing that nothing bad happened to her.. or so it seemed. 
"Am I like her..?" I heard her mumbling while looking with blank eyes towards the floor. I frowned.
"What are you talking about? What just happened?" I asked trying to sound calm and adjusting her hair with my hands. Hyomin looked up at me and our eyes met. 
"I couldn´t control myself. I-I.. just lost my mind." Hyomin bited her lower lip after finishing the sentence and looked again down.
I wanted to know more but at the same time I didn´t want to unnerve the girl with questions.
Putting two fingers under her chin, I lifted her face and leaned forward to kiss her lips. A sweet kiss that lasted just a few seconds.
"Whatever happened... I know it wasn´t your fault Hyomin." I looked in her eyes and after a second I felt again her soft pink lips on mine. I closed my eyes, feeling the sweetness of her lips.
"I don´t deserve you." I heard her saying, after partening the kiss. My lips curved slightly down and my eyebrow knit.
"That´s not true." 
"You are too perfect for me." she said. I had to laugh softly. The perfect one is she, not me. Why can´t she just see it?
I took her hand and intevined our fingers. 
"Don´t you see that we match perfectly together?" I rised our intervined hands a bit, showing her how our fingers match perfectly like a puzzle.
For an istant I saw her smiling; it was a really little smile but already enough to let me feel a bit less worried.
Then we stayed in silence for a few minutes and again the immage of Hyomin, ready to bunch that girl, popped in my mind. I just wanted to know what exactly happened.
"Hyomin.. can you tell me what exactly happened?" I took the courage to ask. I saw her knitting the eyebrows, avoiding any eyecontact. 
I gulped, waiting her to talk and caressing her hand with my thumb.
"It's not the first time that I have problems with this girl." I heard her saying and I had to rise my brows. 
"Not the first time?" I asked, wanting to know more. Hyomin nodded and finally looked at me.
"Promise me that you don´t get mad and don't act without thinking, when I tell you this."
"But-"
"Eunjung." her tone was serious but at the same time so fragile.
I sighed and had to give in. She wouldn´t tell me otherwise. "Okay okay. I promise."
Hyomin looked at me for a few seconds, scanning my face for any sign of lie.
"Suzy.. we meeted her one day while doing shopping. Do you remember?" ..While doing shopping? I was thinking for a few seconds, bringing back to my mind memories from the few times we two whent to go shopping. Then it hit my mind. Yeah, it was her. Suzy, the president of my fanclub. 
I gulped, now putting few piece of puzzle together.
"Yes, I remember that idiot." I said with annoiance in my voice. 
"Mh. I think she hated me really after that day. To make it short.." Hyomin took a deep breath "It was she... with other three friends... who attacked me that day in school, telling me to stay away from you." my jaw dropped at her confession. Inside of me the rage was taking over. Not only for that bi*ch of Suzy, but also towards Hyomin who lied to me. 
"You knew it all along?" I leaved the grip of our hands and looked at her with a disappointed expression. 
Looking down, I saw her nodding slightly. "Why didn´t you tell me?" my voice came more furious out than I wanted too.
"You promised to not get mad." Hyomin said with shaky voice. I bited my lower lip, taking a deep breath from my nose. She was right, I promised it. 
"Okay.. I'm sorry." I mumbled after calming a bit down. "but now tell me everything."
"I didn´t tell you because I didn´t want you to feel guilty. And then I was worried that you put yourself in trouble, starting a fight with Suzy."  Hyomin reasoned and I felt her soft hands again taking mine.
She had a point, indeed. 
Even before I could open my mouth to say something, she continued. "In any case, she didn´t disturb me anymore-"
"Yeah, I see." I said on her words with a sarcastic tone, laughing bitterly.
"Let me finish speaking, Eunjung." she looked at me seriously behind her glasses and I had to frown, nodding twice. This girl can be scary sometimes
"She didn't disturb me until today. In some way I did expect her to say or do something. But then she began to insult me and my... parents."
"WHAT?" I said aloud; again I was getting furious and glenced my teeth. Hyomin just lowered her head a bit, biting on her lower lip. Now I understood fully her action.
I brought my arms forward and enclosed her in a hug. The young girl hugged me back and we stayed like this for a few seconds, until the school bell rang. 
With a loud sigh, we exited the bathroom and walked together long the corridors filled with students. 
"Did you eat anyway?" asked Hyomin and I turned to look at her.
"Yeah, a bit. But you no, right?" I twisted slightly my lips.
"No, but I'm not hungry anyway." I heard her saying and took her hand. Somehow I don't feel complete walking without the warmth of her soft hand in mine. 
<< Park Hyomin in the study of the president. >> we both stopped our steps when we heard the voice from the speaker calling my girlfriend's name.
"M-mwo?" I mumbled confused. And Hyomin said in the same time "What's now?" letting out a frustrated sigh.
"Well, I have to go." Hyomin let go of my hand, ready to head to the director.
"Wait, do you want me to accompany you?" I asked.
"No,no. Just pay attention to the lesson. I'll tell you what he said when we see us again." she smiled slightly and after I nodded with my head, agreeing at her words, she left.
I looked her walking away and gulped.

It'll be hard to pay attention to the lesson Hyomin. Why do I sense something not really good?


Hyomin p.o.v.


"Hyomin, I can't believe at what I heard." said the director with firm voice, sitting behind his desk.
I stood there, ashamed. I was always the best student, the one who all teacher were proudo of. And now I'm here because of that incident happened almost an hour ago.
"I'm sorry." I just said, looking down.
"It's not like you acting like this." he then said with a more soft tone of voice and I looked up at him. "I know there must be more behind all this, but every student who saw the accident between you and Bae Suzy said it was you who attacked her. Is it true?"  He looked at me, almost like wanting to read the answer from my expression. After two seconds I nodded with my head.
"Yes, it's true. But she was the one saying things she shouldn't." I reasoned, trying to stay calm when the words who escaped Suzy's mouth ringed again in my head.
He nodded slightly with his head and interwined his fingers over the desk.
"I believe you Hyomin. But rules are rules. I can't tollerate fights in my school." he took a deep breath abd I gulped. "I have to suspend you for two weeks."
"W-what?"



To be continued.



A.N. Finally finished this chapter ; A ; I don't know whys I was stuck in the midle of it. 
Anyway her is it. Hope you like it. 
I have more ideas how to continue this story. But I don't know. Should I finish this story in a few chapter, or should I put this other drama ideas I have? 
Leave a comment if you want, to make me know. 
Till the next chapter readers <3