Chapter 3.

Popular Nerd!







(she is totally cute TT)




Hyomin P.O.V.


After the talk that I had in the director's office, I went back to follow the regular classes. 
As always, I paid full attention to the teachers without caring about everything that was happening around me. In the end, no one distracts me talking to me or something like this. 
All the students see me just as a nerd or so i think hearing that in the corridors sometimes people say "Look who's here, the nerdy girl!" pointing at me. 
Of course, I pretend not to hear what they are saying about me...but I don't like to be seen only as a nerd. 
Three years ago I wasn't so. I went to another college and there I was a simple girl. 
Of course I wore always my "nerd" glasses, as they call it here.. but however, I had my friends. I went out with them, had fun and did everything that a 17 year old girl should do.

Then.. after the incident...everything changed. 
I stayed another year in our house, but soon all the savings of my parents were finishing. 
I decided to move into a much smaller house, where the rent wasn't expensive and not too far from an elementary school and a college.
Unfortunately I found a house only many kilometers away where I lived before. So, goodbye friends, goodbye memories of my childhood, good by past life.
The only person I had  was Mason that at that time was only 5 years old. 
Soon I found two part-time jobs. One in a bar and one in a library. (I take often advantage of that place to study, since there isn't much work to do.)
 
It was really the most difficult period of my life. 
Go to school, take care of my brother, work and... accept the death of my parents... It was really hard to deal with.
Luckily the neighbors and the professors gave me ( and still give me) physical and moral support knowing how my situation is. 
It was the last thought for me making new friend. I had locked myself in me.  
The only thing I did  was to concentrate myself on the lesson, in order to not think about my family situation. 
That's how I became the school nerd. 
No one really knows me.


Ugh, where is she? 

I thought, looking at the clock on my wrist. The classes were already finished fifteen minutes ago and I was still waiting Eunjung in front of the school like an idiot. 
After another five minutes I saw a group of students going out of the school door and, honestly, I had to imagine that they were all there for Eunjung.
Who doesn't love the rich and beautiful Ham Eunjung?! ...Well, everyone except me it seems.
Not that I have anything against her, eh! She is for me... mmh... indifferent? Yes, indifferent! And if I don't need money I wouldn't help her.

'Ehem..Eunjung... Can we go?' I said loud and clear when I found Eunjung, with the other students, just a few inches from me.
I saw Eunjung turning to me. A cold expression on her face.

'What? You're friend of the nerdy?' one of the girls in the group asked with shocked voice. I just rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

Even if.. what's wrong with that? I am a human too.

'Aniyoo! She gives me only private lessons...' she said turning back to his "friends" with a smile.  'Now I have to go. Bye bye.' 

Oh! thank god! I was going to do the roots here.

When I saw her getting close to me I started to walk and she, without saying a word followed me.

'So... where is your car?' she asked me when we passed in front of the school parking lot.

'Car?' I simply said turning to her with a raised eyebrow before letting out of my mouth a little laugh. Eunjung kept looking at me with an expression like "I'm - serious! - Where - is - your- car?"  'I don't have any car, I'm sorry.' i mumbled.

'What?! We must walk?' the short haired girl asked in a shocked voice, stopping her steps. I rolled my eyes turning to her.

'What 's the problem? The legs have been created for make us walk... And come on! I can't stay here all the day, I have other things to do.' I turned and began to walk home again, hearing right after behind me heaving sigh. 
I know, I know, I shouldn't talk with her so, my parents have taught me well. But really, first she let me waiting in front of school for twenty minutes and now she complains for walking 10 minutes. 

Am I really  able to teach her something? I'm already losing my patience.

For all the way back home she did nothing but say "I'm tired!" , "When will we arrive?" , "I need to drink." 
Oh god, she's the most nerve wracking person that I ever met in my life. I mean, she wasn't being silent a minute.

I thanked all the heaven when we finally arrived in front of my house.
'Come in!' I said with calm voice, opening the door and moving aside to let her in.





Eunjung P.O.V.

This Hyomin is very strange. None in the school has ever spoken to me in this way, really... and now... now she made me even walk.

I stepped inside her home taking off my shoes and the same did she, after closing the door. 
I looked around for a moment and... wow, her house was really small. Bur really really small. 
To my right was an open door in which I could forsee the kitchen. In front of me there was a closed door and to my left there were other two closed doors.
That's all. Nothing special but at least it's comfortable. 
My eyes fell on the girl when she began to speak.

'I know, my house will be a hole compared to your.'

Her hand again behind her neck and her face slightly pointed downwards. 
She seemed almost embarrassed to have me in her house. 

Ok, I admit it, she's cute.

'Aniyo, I like your house.'  and without thinking about it, I gave her a smile.

W-what? Why am I so nice to her now?

Hyomin, at my words, looked up at me with a surprised look. I had to imagine it, I self was surprised of my words. 
A moment later, her lips parted in a smile. It was the first time she smiled at me and wow, she had a very nice smile; even her eyes curved into two half-moons. 

'Follow me!'  she mumbled pointing with a movement of the head towards the first door to my left.
I followed her into the room who then revealed to be her bedroom.

'Make yourself at home and put the backpack where you want.' She added putting her backpack on the floor and the same did I.
While Hyomin was taking all the useful books to start the first privat lesson, I started to look around the room. Sorry but I'm a curious girl.
To my left was her bed covered with---...Mickey Mouse plush.... Ok. I wouldn't have expected it.
Turning around, behind me, there was a closet, to my right was a shelf full of books and in front of me, beside the bed, was the desk in which the girl was leaning all the books. 
On it were also other items like a lamp, headphones, pens, a few framed photos and all this things.
I walked over to the desk, giving a better look at the photos and taking on of them in the hands.
Hyomin raise a second her eyes at me but without saying anything. The one I had in my hands looked like a family photo shoted many years ago. 
I recognized Hyomin for the glasses that she wore. In her arms she was holding a baby and near her were they who seemed to be her parents.
They all looked so happy. For a moment I felt jealous of her; she will not be rich but at least she has a close family. Instead my parents are always too busy with work to spend time with me, especially my father.

'Is this your brother?' I mumbled pointing the finger at the baby in the picture. The brunette, who was flipping through the math book to see where to start, looked a moment to where I was pointing before nodding with her head slightly.

'Nae, hes name is Mason.' she said, still looking at the photo.

'Waa! I have always dreamed to have a little brother... How old is he now?' I don't know why I was doing all of this questions but it 's better to start getting comfortable with her, in the end we have to spend several days together.

'He's 7 years old, now.' A small smile was now on her face.

'So ... umm ... you were 13-14 years old here.' I said and she nodded. '13 years old! ...Wow, so you know something of math.' She said jokingly before giggling and adjusting her glasses with one finger. 

'Yaah! Of course I do.. I'm not a hopeless case.' and I rolled my eyes before I got infected by her giggle, making me giggle too.

I brought my gaze back to the photo. 'And these are your parents, right? They look like nice people​.' I said pointing to the two before lifting my gaze to the girl. In response she simply nodded and returned to focus on the book.

'I will re-explain you the lesson of today, okay? It's really simple.' she said. Simple for you maybe, genius. I nodded putting in the right place the photo.

--


For three hours I applied myself to do math. You'll not believe it but I understood it. 
Hyomin is really good at explaining. She made everything so simple and, to be honest, she's also a good girl. 
She isn't like I thought. She explained everything more than once without complaint until I understood it perfectly.
Obviously we haven't only studied, we also talked and joked.

She told me that she moved in this house two years ago with his brother. I wanted so much to know this little boy but he was by his best friends house. Uww!
She also told me that she has two part-time jobs for four days at week... and now she has three jobs since she helps me.
Wow, this girl makes really a lot of things and even finds time to study. 
After these hours spent with her, I'm beginning to see her with different eyes.

She's different from the others. she doasn't talk to me because I'm rich or famous in college, She talks to me because she feels to do like that.
I know that in just three hours I can't know a person perfectly, but...




...I can be myself with her. I can feel it.










Soooo... chapter 3 done. I really love writing this story TT
Thanks for subscribing, comment, up voting, etc.

Eunjung and Hyomin are beginning to become friends. 
What do you think? Is this boring? Interesting? Leave a comment if you want~